Tournament LCPL X - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling act on gray been waiting for 40 mins, lily also tagged jox. I dont really have time this evening so I think I cant really do anything else at this point. our scheduled time was 7pm +2
Schermafbeelding 2021-07-04 om 19.41.19.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-07-04 om 19.38.56.png

Jox

LCPL Champion
Man, you gotta love the lc community. Asking for activity wins while the manager litterly said that he had a sub ready 3 minutes after ojr asked where our player is. You guys are fun. Hope you win the tournament with activity wins.

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
calling act on gray been waiting for 40 mins, lily also tagged jox. I dont really have time this evening so I think I cant really do anything else at this point. our scheduled time was 7pm +2
View attachment 355906
View attachment 355905
Fucking hell "I'll tag jox so he knows gray isnt here" for what purpose? Apparently neither to play nor sub. A response was given 3 minutes after tag and what do we hear back? No "talk to Jr I'm gone for a while". No "jr gotta leave soon get a sub". We don't hear ANYTHING until "act I cant play" and now you're awake and justchilling at home apparently? Stop fishing and do what you signed up for. LilyAC as your former assman I thought better of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)