Tournament LCWC - Finals (Won by US East)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello, I am calling activity on behalf of ms. loaf. dcae refuses to play at the scheduled time of 7:00 pm gmt-5 and other possible times this past week. He also has been EXTREMELY active this whole week and has been johning with poor excuses like (found by mr. obii) or even straight up ignoring:

Clearly, dcae has made no attempts to schedule this game, and is even johning the original time despite Kingler's many previous attempts to get the game done.

dcae is 30 minutes late to the scheduled time with no signs of showing, as well as the fact Kingler has made many attempts to get the game done in the past few days.

West obviously is relying on either:
a) getting an extension, which should never happen at all.
b) the host forcing us to double sub, which also should never happen.

Thus, it is extremely evident, even to those without a brain, that Kingler should be granted the activity win, especially when the host made it evidently clear that they have no problem giving out activity wins in finals.

I like the LCWC of this year.
We had great time .
And make good results .

I am glad that we had a good team and had teamwork or team play.

I have experience in this tournament and LCWC is a tournament you can not falter if not you get out. Had players who were not well in the team and still have not changed formations wrong in my view . Of which I did not agree . Unnecessary losses and various things. I do not want to find culprits. But we are all guilty did a great campaign. And we are all great .

I played only 2 games.
Taking the match against [insertnamehere] we had already lost a week , the other game I played to win played because I wanted to win this . However the feeling that I have missed and that will in some players . This is a team tournament. If a player loses the whole team loses . So every fight is important.

ABR:
you so strong i join in raider in week 5 but you very strong.

Coconut
Hey man i understand you.
you have a chance de make a good score and helped the team more.
you made some mistakes that caused you to miss some games won .
But i know want you make your best

Finchinator:
Very strong player , nice season man.

John:
I try help you but revver never never listened to me.
And when you play you don't have luck.

Mas você sabe que eu te acho trabalho maninho, boa sorte em seus torneios aqui no smogon.
Acho você um excelente jogador e tem tudo para ser um dos melhroes br.

Lefeon
i know about you , you play good but this season you don't have a luck

shake:
I never talk with you but good luck in your next spl

Shrug:
Very strong player , nice season man.
with you more activity =\

Soulgazer:
For me manager don't know use correct for me you, for me you only play bw ou but ok.
good luck your next season.

starmaster:
lol man we need you but you don't be online =\
good luck in your next spl

TDK.LAW:
you don't have luck this lcwc i know you so strong but pokemon you need to play good and have luck.
An this years is not your year in lcwc =\
Good luck bro in your future

CBB:
I don't talk with you but all players say you so strong.

Kingler:
Godler i love you, i want your picture =D
send for me in pm =D
Sogeking say you so beautiful
^^
you are my favorite player in the raiders =D
Good season godler you play very good , and you always talk with me in chat
I love your presence in chat =D
you always had responses and was always willing to try to help the team .
It was great to have you on the team.
Always present for talking and helping everyone .
good luck in your next spl and gogo to get your trophy

Obii:
My bro .
My test partner. It was really fun test heck with you always interested in testing and improving . We needed more players with his spirit and willingness on the team. It was nice to meet you man .

Plas:
You've never been online in the channel. probably was busy with important things in real life. It was a shame always liked his style as a player and hoped to train with you have fun with you in adv . But you were well away. Success in your life and good luck.

Toxapex_Silvio_69:
i like you so much you know you are friend and member sky clan.
I try helped the team i try so much test talk .
But you have your style and
you did not hear me its ok i know you try to make your best.
but good luck in your next spl you deserve to won this tour .

I will never forget how much you help me in my first spl =]
I love you revver and i want so much you get your trophy in smogon
you are strong and
cool and fun man
thx for buy me =]
And good luck in your next spl how manager or player.

Sweepage (???):
In last spl i like yours team and for me you are strong ´player.
but how manager i don't know
because you never talk with me .
but i with you good luck in your life and your future.
you create a strong team for raiders but not won =\

teal:
me i play good all but make 0-2 =| its so so

match week 1 my favorite match vs [insertname here] but i lost bu i know this match is very fun and hard for [insert name here]..

thx for mcm, for zebraiken and bloo and oglemy for help in this tours.

cya all

well this is my shootouts.
good luck for all and congratulations for champion.
And west maybe you never won more LCWC maybe if you buy my son in future ^^.
Now i change my nick and only back with my son in 7 years =D.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
MEMORIAL POST FOR USER: TRASH
it appears that user: trash has tragically departed the community. id like to dedicate the rest of the threat to memorializing him, sharing good memories of times with our friend, etc. im sorry about the image i dont know how to delete it im tryi

THAT WAS THE MOST FREE WIN OF MY LIFE NEVER CHALLENGE ME AGAIN LMFAO. YOU CANT EVEN PLAY, BUILD, OR EVEN DO C&C STUFF STAY IN THE MIGHTY DUMBASS LEAGUE LMAO. FUCKING CHOKE AT THE END? U NEVER WON IN THE FIRST PLACE AND I WAS SCARF DIG FOR THE PONY STFU NIGGA. JUST QUIT CAUSE U CAN DO ANYTHING AT ALL OR STAY IN UR DUMBASS MEME LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)