'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

DLE/FH/Jal/Nuxl/Yeti/Vooper
Okay nobody is gonna lynch yeti afaict? so i’ll delete him from this list. Psure he’s town anyways. Nuxl is town too so fuck that. Idg why people dropping jalmont from POEs tbh but he isnt lynchable anyways so fuck that too. ~~jalmont over her nagging about how i can be partners with anyone pshhh have you seen your.... every post before the only scumflip, the only partner you cant have is FH~~
2/3 of DLE/FH/VOOP get lynched in an ideal world I guess. I have had TRs on both FH and DLE so i kinda wanna kms. I’m still pretty set on vooper ending the game, i have no clue who is partner is and I genuinely don’t have it in me to re-iso people from smogon mobile in a 177 page game....

and i have no clue votals but the two wagons for today are seemingly FH and DLE so imma try to figure out who i’d rather have lunched between the two from my mobile prison

Honestly, that's a bad time to ask me lol. I've been town reading him so far this game since he started posting, but in a moment of exhaustion I'm just starting to doubt that

I think I agree that his extreme inactiveness breaks slightly towny, but idk. That's nothing super concrete.

I think I also sort of read his arguments as slightly town? Just because I wonder if a mafia would play that dumb or something. But like I said, this kind of breaks either way

its just like, you cant look at nuxl ms and tell me that’s scum theatre?
JALMONT read my first ten posts in matrix and come back here and tell me your thoughts. im not asking for a lot. i legit don’t know what these posts were but do this for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)