Let's Make a Smogoff Millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm done with Smogon and these people in the forum. Just banning Gen 9 mons because Game freak decided to nerf stall because that was Gen 8 all about. Knock off, toxic, scald, wish, protect. Just boring actually and then you guys wonder why game freak did that because that's all you guys knows how to do and play with the same mons every time. Are we going to ban every new Mon in every Gen because you guys constantly crying like little babies that this mon is too powerful, just ban it because I can't counter it or learn how to use other mons or play around lol. So glad I'm not playing showdown anymore. Consider that Game freak doesn't really care about Smogon anyways since why will Game Freak care about the crying little babies constantly complaining that this ban is broken, I hate this Gen because no stall, go back to Gen 8 and play your long boring stall game. No wonder Game Freak only cares about VGC. So much better and I can use whatever mons I want. How about you people learn to f***** adapt the meta for f*** sake. Only been one month yet a lot of new mons being banned because you guys don't have your usually mons doing the same boring crap because that's all you dumb players like to do. Use the same mons before like Lando and all that but no. Don't ban Lando from before right but ban Gholdengo is more better huh lol. Gtfo. So nice when home drops and one again Lando is going to have more usage but nobody complained about that right but Gholdengo having more usage is a problem for you guys lol. So glad you guys in the forum don't make the game lol. VGC all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)