Let's see your handwriting

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I said my handwriting was bad as a kid, and as I am sorting through old paper I have just came across work from when I was in primary school. Prepare to see some awful handwriting:

Could have been a lit worse, but bare in mind that this was me trying hard to write neatly. The spelling and grammar are... very questionable, but I was 9 at the time so I'll let myself off on it.

Parts of this are probably illegible to most people. I can just about read it, but only because its my own old handwriting. Also lol @ me correcting my teacher's grammar mistakes; this is something I still do on question papers, and apparently its something ten-year-old me did too xD.
Edit: here's one more that I found. Idk when I wrote this but it trumps both of the last two.

Last edited:
Your writing is stunningly beautiful, but that doesn't mean we can read it. The non-dominant hand one I can more or less understand though, so that's a huge achievement. I wish I wasn't retarded with my left hand.
Never noticed this post until now, I haven't checked this thread in quite some time. Thank you for the compliment!

a current project im working is a speaker rn im designing the case for it, these are some highlights.
edit: a lot of dates say 2015 as the year, i goofed on that it should be 2016

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 60582 View attachment 60583

Who else still draws during their lesson? haha.
I physically can't go an entire maths lesson without descending into either byro sketching or kana drills (basically either me writing the name of an anime in kana over and over again, writing 私はマーチンです veritcally down the page a bunch of times or me writing the date in arabic numerals+kanji repeatedlyーall out of boredomeーalthough if I have just covered something in my lesson on the previous evening I might do that for a bit too). Something about the squared paper that I use entices me to draw (dimensions are easy AF to get right on squared paper) or practice getting my symbols correct for some reason. I'll edit a photo of a page of maths work from earlier today into this post when I get home to show you what I mean if I remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)