Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Thieves Win

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I forgot about that Walrein, it was honestly funny lol.

Anyway, it is pretty interesting to me the amount of "if x had(n't) happened, the game could have turned out quite differently" that's been talked about itt. The game played out almost perfectly late game for the thieves, but rather poorly early game. Thankfully for them, the liars were in a clusterfuck of "omg why do we keep not lynching" as well as some of our time talking to aska because he was saying "wait should we lynch him? Or no, let's not" etc. etc.. They got a safe pass through the difficult early game (especially penguin not telling us about his results. For the record I never found out -- the first time was reading the postgame lol) and after Yeti took the reigns, as everyone is saying, it was gg.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Best moment of the game IMO was the AB phase where I was paired with Celever - in which we both pretended to be mafia to try to get the other to slip up, then went to Acklow to out each other. Hilarity ensued.
Wait when did that happen? Are you sure you didn't mean aska? Unless I'm having some sort of memory loss here...

Actually, I told aska almost immediately that ginga was scum, but he didn't want to follow through with it. Maybe I should have talked to other people, but I was more concerned with staying alive, as at the other time I was not sure how many info roels the village had.

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I honestly have no idea why I am in the top 5 players. I idled most of the game. Also, I didn't want to contact Yeti because I didn't want to confirm I was mafia while a couple people still believed me to be village.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I really couldn't achieve much during my time and I seriously struggled playing because of a lot of other commitments - that and it took a lot of time to get ANY sort of reading on anyone because of well timed hooks (fuck you Ace) and by the time i actually got a reading it was too late into the game for me to be of any use.

Also I love well timed holidays n_n

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I really couldn't achieve much during my time and I seriously struggled playing because of a lot of other commitments - that and it took a lot of time to get ANY sort of reading on anyone because of well timed hooks (fuck you Ace) and by the time i actually got a reading it was too late into the game for me to be of any use.

Also I love well timed holidays n_n
Just make sure next time you alert the host if you have to go on holiday so that he can get a sub. If it's a short amount of time then you might not even get subbed, who knows :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)