Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

About the above draw. The eyes are not the same distance from the middle. Aside from that it's pretty good. Try to draw the skull more rounded too. And paint it, dammit. xD

I'll work on fixing the head shape then. And NOOOO I never finish sketches you know that >:U

lol not all my drawings are cute now are they

ANYWAY. I'm sort of on hiatus. I'm way behind in school and sort of in an artistic rut. So don't expect too much in here. It doesn't help that Smogon's been lagging and I'm too lazy to upload a ton of pics now. >> ANYWAY (again). Some stuff.

SO. Yeah. I've done more than that I believe but I'm not gonna upload more right now.

Everything looks so nice Kipp! :D I'd TOTALLY (lol, not even sure if that's spelled right) hunt down a Timid Hollowick instead of a Timid Litwick. I just kinda' dislike the design of Litwik. Seriously. You should continue with this and see if you could challenge the Chandelure line with your own.
Like, Hollowick, Hollamp, and...Hollabra? Hollamp being Holloween/Hollow+Lamp, while Hollabra is Holloween/Hollow+Candelabra?

I could TOTALLY see a Ghost/Fire type coming from one of those.

It's actually Hallowick, not Hollowick :P But thanks! I'm probably gonna toy with some of the colors and then go for evolutions. I don't want it to end up too similar to Chandelure line though. Same typing is probably as far as I'll go. I'll work on some designs later, thanks c:

Free wifi! Yay! I really like that hollowick, and I might have some use for it. A while back, I was thinking about making an inverted chandelure dex. Would it be possible for me to use your hollowick as a concept? Btw, I found the new love of my life- OYSTERS!!!!! We went crab hunting last night and saw a crap ton of sand crabs. They just scurried right inti the water. Lol

Go ahead! I need all the publicity I can get :B Majority of the posts in here are from the same users (Tyrant/LL/Albinoloon/myself), HELP ME OUT GUYS

also watch out for headcrabs

oh goodness 9 days with no posts

My girlfriend and I are playing through Red/Blue Rescue Team for shits and giggles. She actually got Psyduck I think but she likes Squirtle more so whatever. I'm the Cubone. :B

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You have a girlfriend, you can't be Cubone. Cuz it's lonely and stuff, and you wouldn't be.

Cool drawing though.

NOOO, Cubone is totally awesome and it's the highest honour to be one. LOOOVE the Purugly shade, BTW, it's definitely a really great representation of your sketchiness. If you colour your other sketches you have a really great, unique style. I mean this. I can SOOO picture that Whimsicott, orn the Relicanth, as fully shaded. No, really. SHADE AND COLOUR YOUR WORK AND YOU WILL GET LUIVDISCS. Just some friendly advice~^_^

I don't even remember shading Purugly :'D It's just lines/colors but no shading, sorry. I'M NOT COOL ENOUGH TO FINISH THINGS LIKE FATE AND NASTY ARE. Not really that's just my excuse for being lazy.

I can't promise I'll finish all my sketches, but I'll make sure to finish Cubone and Squirtle since those are special to me. In a very stupidly nerdy way.

Also, for the record, Arcticblast, Cubone's nature if you pick female in Red Rescue Team is Impish, not Lonely. Weird, isn't it? :P

Gonna touch up the color scheme and some other things later. If I do make a fakemon region this'll be the basic Fire starter. Any ideas for a name? It's supposed to be a Fire rabbit by the way. I also need ideas for evolution types since all I can think of is Fire/Fighting which pretty much everything has now.

Try Fire/Ground, to mimic the burrowing nature of a rabbit! Though the ears need to be a lot bigger. Give it claws and a sand-coloured splotch on its body and you're ready to go.

ohhhhh Fire/Ground works out great. Thanks, LL c: And yeah I'll either make the ears bigger or turn the head plume into the ears.

Also no Loon because I'm calling dibs. Sorry <3

Rabburn will work until further notice. So Fire -> Fire/Ground -> Fire/Ground. Sounds good :D I'm actually drawing the middle evolution as we speak...err, type.

Sort of Trozei-style Charmander?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ah kipp, you've improved so much!

I'd suggest adopting a more sketchy style, as it allows for pseudo-smoother lines. I'd also love to see you experiment with brushes more for different textures, as I think you're currently enjoying the fill tool.

That first sentence made me way way happy.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "pseudo-smoother lines," but if you meant something like this then I could most certainly do it. A lot easier than doing neat lines for me.

Not done yet but yeah. Messed with brushes too. Or just two brushes but one of which I've never used. I'm sort of at a loss for its hands/front legs/whatever they are, lol.

Also I find the fill tool comment slightly funny since that Charmander was the only thing I've ever used it for :P

Also-also tinkering with the Fire rabbit's design and I think this'll end up being the middle evolution. Gonna redo it with actual lines later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)