Limited OU - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
*Signups will close once we reach a nice fat tour threshold number OR after seven days, but no earlier than 48 hours.*

Art by me

"Not your father's metagame."

As the roster of Pokemon continues to rise, bloated beyond reason and comprehension, we strive to compartmentalize this influx of newcomers by expanding our tier lists. But as the world begins to run out of letters in the English alphabet, one man dares to ask the question: "What if we implemented a rotating format?"

Out of the alleys and dimly-lit backstreets crawl the downtrodden, the overlooked and the disrespected. For too long the Pokemon of old, ye Alakazams and ye Scizors have hounded us, a hoodlum cries. We want to be king!

And as the single call swells into a sea of voices, the legacy of generations long ago diminish. The streets empty of 386 Pokemon and the children of Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola assemble in their places. Now is their time.

Tour-Specific Rules
  • This is Limited OU, where only the Pokemon from the last four generations are legal. No Pokemon introduced in Generations I, II, or III are usable in this tour. (Alternative forms of Pokemon introduced in later generations are legal. See the FAQ below.)
  • The tournament enforces a teambuilder ban, meaning the Pokemon cannot appear in your starting team.
  • The tournament follows the standard OU clauses and bans, so play all your matches using the OU format on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Matches are Bo1 to start, then Bo3 from the quarterfinals and onward.
  • I reserve the right to ban Pokemon between rounds. A list of new bans will be posted at the start of each round. Players caught using a banned Pokemon will forfeit that match.

General Tournament Rules

• All standard clauses are in effect (sleep, species, evasion, OHKO, and timer).
  • You must adhere to the general tournament rules outlined in this thread while participating in this tour.

FAQ

• Q: Can I use different forms of Generation I-III Pokemon that were introduced in later games, such as the Alolan forms and cap Pikachus?
    • A: Yes.
  • Q: Can I use moves, abilities, and items introduced in Generations I-III?
    • A: Yes.
  • Q: Can I use the Mega form of a Pokemon introduced in Generations I-III?
    • A: No. (The stone may be legal but the base form is not.)
  • Q: Why can't I use Pokemon banned in the current OU format that were introduced in Generation IV-VII? (e.g. Pheromosa.)
    • A: Because this tour still follows the OU format as it's playable on Pokemon Showdown.
  • Q: Where can I find a list of all legal Pokemon for this tour?
    • A: Use the command /ds !gen1,!gen2,!gen3,!uber,!mega,all while on Pokemon Showdown. (Or because I'm so nice, open the hide tag below.)

List of Legal Pokemon

Abomasnow, Accelgor, Alomomola, Amaura, Ambipom, Amoonguss, Araquanid, Archen, Archeops, Aromatisse, Audino, Aurorus, Avalugg, Axew, Azelf, Barbaracle, Basculin, Bastiodon, Beartic, Beheeyem, Bergmite, Bewear, Bibarel, Bidoof, Binacle, Bisharp, Blacephalon, Blitzle, Boldore, Bonsly, Bouffalant, Bounsweet, Braixen, Braviary, Brionne, Bronzong, Bronzor, Bruxish, Budew, Buizel, Buneary, Bunnelby, Burmy, Buzzwole, Carbink, Carnivine, Carracosta, Celesteela, Chandelure, Charjabug, Chatot, Cherrim, Cherubi, Chesnaught, Chespin, Chimchar, Chingling, Cinccino, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Cobalion, Cofagrigus, Combee, Comfey, Conkeldurr, Cosmoem, Cosmog, Cottonee, Crabominable, Crabrawler, Cranidos, Cresselia, Croagunk, Crustle, Cryogonal, Cubchoo, Cutiefly, Darmanitan, Dartrix, Darumaka, Decidueye, Dedenne, Deerling, Deino, Delphox, Dewott, Dewpider, Dhelmise, Diancie, Diggersby, Diglett-Alola, Doublade, Dragalge, Drampa, Drapion, Drifblim, Drifloon, Drilbur, Druddigon, Ducklett, Dugtrio-Alola, Duosion, Durant, Dusknoir, Dwebble, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Electivire, Elgyem, Emboar, Emolga, Empoleon, Escavalier, Espurr, Excadrill, Exeggutor-Alola, Fennekin, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Finneon, Flabébé, Fletchinder, Fletchling, Floatzel, Floette, Florges, Fomantis, Foongus, Fraxure, Frillish, Froakie, Frogadier, Froslass, Furfrou, Gabite, Gallade, Galvantula, Garbodor, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Geodude-Alola, Gible, Gigalith, Glaceon, Glameow, Gliscor, Gogoat, Golem-Alola, Golett, Golisopod, Golurk, Goodra, Goomy, Gothita, Gothitelle, Gothorita, Gourgeist, Graveler-Alola, Greninja, Grimer-Alola, Grotle, Grubbin, Gumshoos, Gurdurr, Guzzlord, Hakamo-o, Happiny, Hawlucha, Haxorus, Heatmor, Heatran, Heliolisk, Helioptile, Herdier, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Honchkrow, Honedge, Hoopa, Hydreigon, Incineroar, Infernape, Inkay, Jangmo-o, Jellicent, Joltik, Karrablast, Kartana, Keldeo, Klang, Klefki, Klink, Klinklang, Komala, Kommo-o, Kricketot, Kricketune, Krokorok, Krookodile, Kyurem, Lampent, Landorus-Therian, Larvesta, Leafeon, Leavanny, Lickilicky, Liepard, Lilligant, Lillipup, Litleo, Litten, Litwick, Lopunny, Lucario, Lumineon, Lurantis, Luxio, Luxray, Lycanroc, Magearna, Magmortar, Magnezone, Malamar, Mamoswine, Manaphy, Mandibuzz, Mantyke, Maractus, Mareanie, Marowak-Alola, Marowak-Alola-Totem, Meloetta, Meowstic, Meowth-Alola, Mesprit, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Mime Jr., Mimikyu, Minccino, Minior, Mismagius, Monferno, Morelull, Mothim, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Muk-Alola, Munchlax, Munna, Musharna, Necrozma, Nihilego, Ninetales-Alola, Noibat, Noivern, Oranguru, Oricorio, Oshawott, Pachirisu, Palossand, Palpitoad, Pancham, Pangoro, Panpour, Pansage, Pansear, Passimian, Patrat, Pawniard, Persian-Alola, Petilil, Phantump, Phione, Pidove, Pignite, Pikachu-Alola, Pikachu-Hoenn, Pikachu-Kalos, Pikachu-Original, Pikachu-Partner, Pikachu-Sinnoh, Pikachu-Unova, Pikipek, Piplup, Poipole, Popplio, Porygon-Z, Primarina, Prinplup, Probopass, Pumpkaboo, Purrloin, Purugly, Pyroar, Pyukumuku, Quilladin, Raichu-Alola, Rampardos, Raticate-Alola, Raticate-Alola-Totem, Rattata-Alola, Regigigas, Reuniclus, Rhyperior, Ribombee, Riolu, Rockruff, Roggenrola, Roserade, Rotom, Rowlet, Rufflet, Salandit, Salazzle, Samurott, Sandile, Sandshrew-Alola, Sandslash-Alola, Sandygast, Sawk, Sawsbuck, Scatterbug, Scolipede, Scrafty, Scraggy, Seismitoad, Serperior, Servine, Sewaddle, Shaymin, Shellos, Shelmet, Shieldon, Shiinotic, Shinx, Sigilyph, Silvally, Simipour, Simisage, Simisear, Skiddo, Skorupi, Skrelp, Skuntank, Sliggoo, Slurpuff, Snivy, Snover, Solosis, Spewpa, Spiritomb, Spritzee, Stakataka, Staraptor, Staravia, Starly, Steenee, Stoutland, Stufful, Stunfisk, Stunky, Swadloon, Swanna, Swirlix, Swoobat, Sylveon, Talonflame, Tangrowth, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tepig, Terrakion, Throh, Thundurus, Timburr, Tirtouga, Togedemaru, Togekiss, Tornadus, Torracat, Torterra, Toucannon, Toxapex, Toxicroak, Tranquill, Trevenant, Trubbish, Trumbeak, Tsareena, Turtonator, Turtwig, Tympole, Tynamo, Type: Null, Tyrantrum, Tyrunt, Unfezant, Uxie, Vanillish, Vanillite, Vanilluxe, Venipede, Vespiquen, Victini, Vikavolt, Virizion, Vivillon, Volcanion, Volcarona, Vullaby, Vulpix-Alola, Watchog, Weavile, Whimsicott, Whirlipede, Wimpod, Wishiwashi, Woobat, Wormadam, Xurkitree, Yamask, Yanmega, Yungoos, Zebstrika, Zeraora, Zoroark, Zorua, Zweilous, Zygarde-10%

Thanks for reading and have fun!

Last edited:

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
edited this to have a link to the grxprod tourban, which started august 16 2019, and finished february 16 2020 and was due to joining lc seasonal multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)