List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

If the 10,000+ are does not include Bacon, Ditto, or Shroomish (latter two is hopeful), I am calling bullshit.
(JP account is almost @ 10,000 pts, so I get 3 times to try each day)

If the 10,000+ are does not include Bacon, Ditto, or Shroomish (latter two is hopeful), I am calling bullshit.
(JP account is almost @ 10,000 pts, so I get 3 times to try each day)
I loled.

Personally, i thinl this will be the last big area expansion to be added since all the unreleased pokes fit here.

If things like shroomish isnt released here, i dont WHERE it will.

There was a forest area already. It wasnt there despite being... A mushroom.

We have to hope for another forest area then.

Otherwise, lets keep our hopes up

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
It's Poison Jab. They mentioned it on the IGN page.
I'm trying to figure out why it's a special move when Poison Jab is a level up move, not just in Gen 5 but in Gen 4 too.

Do people not look at move lists or something?

I'm trying to figure out why it's a special move when Poison Jab is a level up move, not just in Gen 5 but in Gen 4 too.

Do people not look at move lists or something?
It's normally learned at level 47 or by TM. DW Croagunk are level 10 and the ones in Rugged Mountain won't have it as one of their "special" moves.

speculations
Normal Pokémon
Mankey
Machop
Rhyhorn
Onix
Geodude
Numel
Skorupi
Torkoal
Nosepass
Whismur
Slugma
Zubat (No shit son)
Spinda
Bronzor
Croagunk

Pokémon Over 7,500 Points

Aron
Wynaut
Magnemite
Cacnea
Burmy
Meditite

Pokémon Over 10,000 Points

Beldum
Bagon
Shroomish
Larvitar

Poison Jab Croagunk.

You're FUCKING me. If I want a Croagunk with Poison Jab at that level, I'll breed it or use the fucking TM.

TROLL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!

It's not like it's any different from the Croagunk from Japan, since the ability and all. Though I guess releasing it right before an area that has more (And breedable ones) would be a different case.

well, you can't proof it either way - and because the law has now numbed our common sense, unless they come out and say "lol, I'm 10."

Back on topic guys, even though it is slightly off topic, it is still DW related:

Who hear actually bothers to decorate their DW house? Cause I do, and I wish my dream pals can come on once in a while and water them. Lum Berries is really tedious to grow, it takes 3 bloody days, and you only get 2 or 3.

I just hope 3 DW accs at 10,000+ are enough to get enough chances a day to get good shit in the mountain.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I've actually bought all of the decor. Some of the stuff took ages though (yeah lum berries take way to long to grow and the maximum yield of 5 doesn't justify the time it takes really). For the record, it is flat out impossible to actually fit everything in your room as far as I know (I got everything set up but one of the beds and one of the rugs). I did try to fit everything, but now my house looks like a real mess.

Actually, since there will be new decor with the upcoming expansion, I wonder if they'll add new berries. The pinch berries are long overdue as far as I am concerned...

yeah, if the pinch berries are in here. Then it does not matter if this entire area are made of Pokemon that are dung, the berries would more than make up for it. (lol @ SubSalacChomp never coming back to OU)

You can't find Caterpie in Dream World. You can only find Butterfree through searching, so the first post is correct. Besides, as hilarious as it'd be, it'd be kinda impossible for a caterpie to float through Windswept Sky without anything helping it.

I also doubt the pinch berries since they have loads of berries they haven't hit yet.Like Cornn berries. They'll probably wait until later for those. But who knows?

It's not like it's any different from the Croagunk from Japan, since the ability and all. Though I guess releasing it right before an area that has more (And breedable ones) would be a different case.
Apparently the JP Croagunk didn't have Poison Jab. I guess they just felt like making it more of Brock's Pokemon I guess? Happiny for Rugged Mountain confirmed

Wonder if since Torkoal to be here, if we get Numel, Magby, or Grimer.
Wonder if traditional game mountains, like Mortar, Moon, Meteor, we get Clefairy, Lunatone, Solrock, Tyrogue. Lunar Dance Lunatone???

Hopefully the item list avoids fossils, element gems, and element plates.

That said, is there a list somewhere displaying what has NOT been available from Dream World (everything, or family-wise) ?

Happiny for Rugged Mountain confirmed
Possible but isn't Japan going to release Healer Blissey in December anyway lol

Also I wouldn't count on the prospects of Lunar Dance Lunatone(it still sucks and will always suck without BP), or we could have anything related to the moon getting Lunar Dance (hi Clefairy)

Pinch berries might possibly make Empoleon OU again since SubPetaya is now usable.

At least Rugged Mountain is confirmed to give us Unnerve Tyranitar, if they give it Superpower it'd be pretty swell.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Unnerve Tyranitar with Superpower? Hmm, come to think of it, I can't think of a single DW Pokemon that was given Superpower, aside from Spinda. Some kind of pattern?

Wonder if since Torkoal to be here, if we get Numel, Magby, or Grimer.
Wonder if traditional game mountains, like Mortar, Moon, Meteor, we get Clefairy, Lunatone, Solrock, Tyrogue. Lunar Dance Lunatone???

Hopefully the item list avoids fossils, element gems, and element plates.

That said, is there a list somewhere displaying what has NOT been available from Dream World (everything, or family-wise) ?
I doubt they'd put fossil items in here (unless you meant the actual Pokemon and not the items). I don't know about other items, but I know that berry wise we've still got
Leppa Berry
Wepear Berry
Pinap Berry
Cornn Berry
Magost Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry
Spelon Berry
Pamtre Berry
Watmel Berry
Durin Berry
Belue Berry

Liechi Berry
Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Petaya Berry
Apicot Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry

Enigma Berry
Micle Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry

Leppa I could definitely see being in the mountain, if only because it's the last not-useless early berry left.
I can also see us getting Corn, Pinap, and so on sort of like how we got Bluk, Nanab, and Razz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)