List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

oh fucking yes, finally, there is bacon; and she is angry! Now I can start collecting everything without raging, next on my list is DD Bagon, and SuperPower Spinda.

Also, who has a score better than this, just wondering:

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
ATSYNC'S BIG DAY IN THE DREAM WORLD

By Atsync

Chapter 1:​

Chapter 2:​

Chapter 3:​

Chapter 4:​

Chapter 5:​

Chapter 6:​

Chapter 7:​

The End >:(​

So yeah I'm starting to get fustrated now, since I haven't been to the mountain since last time I've reported stuff. Basically, I've been there a whopping 3 times since it opened. I would be happy with a guaranteed 1 visit per day, but even that is too much to ask for. I didn't even get any compensation in the form of a female pokemon that I haven't obtained yet (even Luvdisc would have been ok).​

@ c l e a r​

Is that a normal score for you or something? I've been able to get 80000 occasionally, but usually I bomb out at about 40000 lol. Good thing that the scores don't affect the gender of the pokemon you're playing for (as far as I know).​

About time they updated the rankings and how is Arceus still going strong despite all this vote spamming? I can understand if it's 4chan doing but seriously they're no enough kids within the North America to keep that Pokemon on top for so long without vote spamming themselves.

Dream World has developed a new way of trolling!
I just finished a minigame in Rugged Mountain, and then there was a blank screen for a minute or so. Then I got a "Data Error" or something and got booted back to the homepage (it even said it logged me out, fortunately it didn't). At least they were kind enough to make the error not count for my total trips.
But what do I get instead? Freakin' Cloudland!
That said, it was actually a pretty decent day since I'd already been to Rugged Mountain.

PS: I thought 4chan were voting for Magikarp since it was higher in the rankings last time? Did they promote both Magikarp and Mudkip?

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ugh, please say this is 4chan vote-spamming for Mudkip.

Mudkip jokes are 100% unfunny now. Actually, scratch that - They've NEVER been funny.

And then when you consider that Mudkip has a lot more votes than Swampert....... Yep, definitely 4chan.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
(Hint: The vote is probably rigged towards legendaries.)
Yeah, I gave up after today's update. I had my doubts since the Japanese poll, but this is just ridiculous. Either that, or we got massively trolled and only one vote is being counted, while the cookies are used only to show the after-vote message.

...Wait, that'd explain Rayquaza winning in Korea, but not Mudkip, Magikarp and Ditto's placing in the Western poll. Well whatever, I don't care anymore, the metagame would still suck until February, we may still get Ditto one day, and I'd actually like to have a nicknameable Arceus without being limited to five characters or lol RNG abusing a Trainer ID.

Yeah, I gave up after today's update. I had my doubts since the Japanese poll, but this is just ridiculous. Either that, or we got massively trolled and only one vote is being counted, while the cookies are used only to show the after-vote message.

...Wait, that'd explain Rayquaza winning in Korea, but not Mudkip, Magikarp and Ditto's placing in the Western poll. Well whatever, I don't care anymore, the metagame would still suck until February, we may still get Ditto one day, and I'd actually like to have a nicknameable Arceus without being limited to five characters or lol RNG abusing a Trainer ID.
This has never crossed my mind before, but can you actually do that?
Cause I really like to NN my Jirachis.

And if Mudkip wins... lol, so much for your so-called "fair" Arceus votes. (but I doubt it, time for Arceus in a Luxury Ball?)

@atsync At least there is something to be had in those places. I went to the sky 6 fucking times in a roll today (A new record), if I didn't got that sweet Bagon yesterday, I would have been pissed. I mean, with only 1 acc, how far do you think you can get?

Well look at it this way, if Mudkip wins, TCPi will recieve so much heat theyll HAVE to do something about it. Im still going to vote spam ditto, and get an auto clicker. Pretty obvious vote spamming still works if magikarp is still #6 and Mudkip jumped up to #2

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I just don't care about this poll anymore, so I'm not bothering to vote spam. So what if Ditto doesn't win? I'll get over it and move on.

@atsync At least there is something to be had in those places. I went to the sky 6 fucking times in a roll today (A new record), if I didn't got that sweet Bagon yesterday, I would have been pissed. I mean, with only 1 acc, how far do you think you can get?
The sea is pretty much as dead to me as the sky, since I've obtained all the females from there except Seaking (I have Goldeen though), Luvdisc, Seel, Shellder and Chinchou, none of which I care much about. Much the same can be said about the manor (not as bad though as I don't have Wobbuffet, Mawile, Spoink, Meowth, Smeargle, Spiritomb and a bunch of levitating stuff). As you can see I'm not exactly going to be thrilled if I get sent to these places multiple times.

You're right though. I guess I can't be surprised by my bad fortune because I do only use one account. I'm about to try again now. Please don't screw me DW...

EDIT: MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!

Female Phanpy

Well ok I didn't find anything amazing but at least I got there...

Well look at it this way, if Mudkip wins, TCPi will recieve so much heat theyll HAVE to do something about it. Im still going to vote spam ditto, and get an auto clicker. Pretty obvious vote spamming still works if magikarp is still #6 and Mudkip jumped up to #2

4cham use proxy and stuffs for vote spamming.
Incognito vote doesn't work i think.

Well, the rankings are still depressing as ever.
There are enough unserious voters to Boost Mudkips, but still not enough to topple the goat king.
*sigh*

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This has never crossed my mind before, but can you actually do that?
Cause I really like to NN my Jirachis.
In ADV, you needed at least to match the TID and the SID (bullshit) but, in DPPt (and HGSS, I guess), you only need to match the TID; that's the sole reason I played Platinum in French a couple years ago, so I could call my Jirachi "Protège-moi" (...but it's longer than 10 characters so eh). Haven't tested it in BW, but I seriously don't see why would GF "troll" people on that again.

jrp

Banned deucer.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Nintendo has Arceus set at 1 and the votes only start for #2 and beyond. This is beginning to get ridiculous.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Nintendo has Arceus set at 1 and the votes only start for #2 and beyond. This is beginning to get ridiculous.
That would be such a dick move. If they intend to give out Arceus, then why put us through this charade? Why not just announce an Arceus event?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)