List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

I need to know, is Ruggen Mountain a begginning course or do you need 7500+ points to access it?

@shadow triad: That Spinda. >.>;

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
a beginner can at least access the forest, manor & mountain from beginning, need 7500+ points for certain other pokemon.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I cant figure out how to bypass the 'you can only vote once' thingy. Anyone wanna tell me how i can vote for ditto more than just the one time, cause i feel like i definatly need to help out now that ditto has eluded us from yet another area..

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I think Water Gun might be a mistake? Bulbapaedia says it gets Defense Curl, Aqua Jet (which I know for a fact) and Ice Punch.

Anyway well spotted.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Just put in a solid hour of voting for ditto :D Really hoping we can introduce that thing to OU soon :P
Also, only got the the mountain once today, on my 11th try, (just seeing if it actually existed) so no pokes or items :/

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I found a Tyrogue, but it has Feint FFFF. Would it be worth RNG abusing?

Seriously, that minigame would be awesome on the DS, but it sucks when you have a bad mouse.

atsync

Seriously, that minigame would be awesome on the DS, but it sucks when you have a bad mouse.
You should try playing it on a laptop touchpad...

At least the new game is somewhat fun though. It's better than the candle game (which is not only boring but also takes ages due to all the pausing that occurs as the computer takes its turn).

Anyway, I actually had my first decent run today. 2 visits, both with decent amounts of pokemon.

Makuhita with Ice Punch (4th gen move tutor)

Burmy with Protect (level up move)

I took the Mach Punch Tyrogue. Too bad I don't have the patience for Extraling RNG abuse.

Alright, I got a few things to add I think from my haul today

Notable:
-Female (and Male) Seel with Headbutt (Level up move) [two birds with one stone!]
-Male Trapinch with Giga Drain (Gen III/IV TM move) [also not sure if this is accounted for or not]
-Male Cacnea with Teeter Dance (Gen V Egg move) [again, could be a repeat]
-Male Hippopotas with Bite (Level up) [probably a repeat but I'm not spending 10 minutes looking over everything that's been posted)

atsync

You don't have to read through the whole thread. Just check the first post. Nexus is usually pretty quick with updating it (that stuff that MB Espeon and I posted has already been added) so if it isn't there it a picture is probably needed.

For the record, Headbutt Seel is new but the rest isn't.

I find Ctrl+F on the first page makes searching the first post go a lot faster, so searching doesn't take long at all.

Also I'm surprised at how fast that update was. Keep up the good work, Nexus.

Oh my god.
I just got sent to the forest 5 times in a row, what THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

I swear they rig the area so that you can only go in a 10% chance. Fuck this.

EDIT: Make that 5 Oceans in a row, again, and no Corsola at all. Bull-fucking-shit.

Nothing new today and I only got rugged mountain once... which then trolled me with a crapload of useless items and only one encounter. Ah well, once I get 7500 points maybe stuff will start showing up.

Croagunk with Drain Punch (egg move)
Koffing with Dark Pulse (gen IV TM)
Mankey with Reversal (egg move)
Female Trapinch

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
According to a post in projectpokemon.org, its moves are: Pound, Tail Whip, Growl, and Refresh. Unfortunately, I haven't really searched for a better source, but I have a good feeling those are in fact its moves.

Oh my god.
I just got sent to the forest 5 times in a row, what THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

I swear they rig the area so that you can only go in a 10% chance. Fuck this.

EDIT: Make that 5 Oceans in a row, again, and no Corsola at all. Bull-fucking-shit.
If you think that's bad, the one time I got rugged mountain last time? Four items. All of them Pass Orbs.

Do we have a confirmed screen shot anywhere from the PGL?
Sorry I don't, but Serebii is pretty good about giveaways, and it is listed on Bulbapeda so I am going to trust them. (If I was in Japan I would totally get you a picture but at last I am stuck in a ice hole)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)