List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Sing Pikachu wasn't given out through DW and had Lightning Rod
That said, it's ability is Static, apparently: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?21038-BW-Event-Massive-Hoenn-Kyushu-Event

So I wouldn't hold out hope for more Unburden Sceptile
I think on a competative level, Static would be the prefered ability for E-Speed Pikachu anyways since Lightening Rod boosts SpAtk. E-Speed might even make the little mascot somewhat viable in UU as a revenge killer on a Volt/Switch team if you can get past that base 95 Speed.

^To make matters worse it's actually just base 90.
Static isn't that bad though, it's just bad on Pikachu (as well as most of its other bearers), since it gets OHKO'd by everything and has no real reason to be hit by a contact move over a noncontact move.

New distribution: Lucario.

LUCAEUROGAMERNET (Everywhere with an English version of the game, except for USA)
LUCAEUROGAMERDE (Germany)
LUCAEUROGAMERIT (Italy)
LUCAEUROGAMERES (Spain)

First event that I can have and the americans can't, unless they buy a BW on TARGET's.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I guess this is a bump...

A Piplup C-Gear has been released. I don't know if the password has been released but I guessed the password after 2 tries: PIPLUPCGEAR2012.

At least that's the case for Australian games anyway, but I sure it's the same for all english games.

I would like to know if this set of Hitmonlee is allowed to use, I think it's kind of a good Offensive Spinner and can have same places in Offensive Sun teams.
Hitmonlee@Normal Gem
Adamant, atk 252, spe 252
Fake Out
Close Combat
Rapid Spin
Blaze Kick.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
I would like to know if this set of Hitmonlee is allowed to use, I think it's kind of a good Offensive Spinner and can have same places in Offensive Sun teams.
Hitmonlee@Normal Gem
Adamant, atk 252, spe 252
Fake Out
Close Combat
Rapid Spin
Blaze Kick.
Yes, it's legal.
Use the Simple Question, Simple Answer thread next time. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460225

Oh and just a reminder: The PGL is down for extended maintenance on April 10th. Be on the look-out for new Pokemon when the site goes back up, cause ya never know.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
The Pokemon Centre Pikachu Festival Pikachu & the a-nation For Life Pikachu had a Light Ball so ExtremeSpeed Pikachu can use it in B/W as well.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
...Which is why I said you never know...

They've been known to slip little things under the radar. Don't get your hopes up, but there's no harm in checking.

New information about the BW2 global link. The services linked to global link will be off between 5 to 21 of June. This include the global link and RATED Random match. You won't be able to synchronize too. There will be some news on the site.

-New pokemon on some old areas.
-Time between global link entrance will be reduced from 24 hours to 20 hours
-New area named Cold cave (japanese translation, not an official name).
-New furniture and house.
-If you register a Pokémon black 2 or white 2 with your Black or White, you can have acess to a special promotion not detailed yet.
-Global Link will have a "new" feature: acess to GTS informations, just like the old Gen 4 GTS site. It'll have your info, and info about other people.

One last thing: If you don't enter on your Drean World for 100 days, You'll start losing your berries until you stay with only one. this berries will be turned into points to your dream world.

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/renewal2012/

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pgl_maintenance_2012-2012-05-01/

My personal opinion: The new Global Link looks great to me, and this cave should have all cave and ice pokémon that we don't have yet. List of pokémon with Hidden ability that we don't have yet:

Beedrill family (Sniper)
Arbok family (Unnerve)
Sandslash family (Sand Rush)
Clefable Family (Unaware)
Parasect Family (Damp)
Venomoth family (Wonder Skin)
Dugtrio Family (Sand Force)
Golem Family (Sand Veil)
Muk Family (Poison Touch)
Steelix Family (Sheer Force)
Electrode Family (Aftermath)
Marowak family (Battle Armor)
Pinsir (Moxie)
Ditto (Imposter)
Snorlax family (Gluttony)
Articuno (Snow Cloak)
Zapdos (Lightningrod)
Moltres (Flame Body)
Mewtwo (Unnerve)
Meganium Family (Leaf Guard)
Typhlosion family (Flash Fire)
Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
Togepi-Togetic (Super Luck)
Ampibom family (Skill Link)
Forretress Family (Overcoat)
Dunsparce (Rattled)
Shuckle (Contrary)
Heracross (Moxie)
Weavile Family (Pickpocket)
Swinub-Piloswine (Thick Fat)
Raikou (Volt Absorb)
Entei (Flash Fire)
Suicune (Water Absorb)
Lugia (Multiscale)
Ho-oh (Regenerator)
Beautifly Family (Rivalry)
Dustox Family (Compoundeyes)
Shiftry Family (Pickpocket)
Breloom Family (Technician)
Ninjask Family (Infiltrator)
Exploud Family (Scrappy)
Probopass Family (Sand Force)
Aggron Family (Heavy Metal)
Roserade Family (Technician)
Swalot Family (Gluttony)
Zangoose (Toxic Boost)
Seviper (Infiltrator)
Glalie Family (Moody)
Froslass (Cursed Body)
Walrein Family (Oblivious)
Regirock (Sturdy)
Regice (Ice Body)
Registeel (Light Metal)
Kricketune Family (Technician)
Rampardos Family (Sheer Force)
Bastiodon Family (Soundproof)
Vespiquen Family (Unnerve)
Garchomp Family (Rough Skin)
Riolu (Prankster)
Abomasnow Family (Soundproof)
Dialga (Telepathy)
Palkia (Telepathy)
Heatran (Flame Body)
Giratina A (Telepathy)

Sounds like I need to get off my butt every so often and get my berries back.

I wonder if they're gonna sneak in any stuff in the old spots, like last time. But honestly, a place with potential obtainable female DW Swinub-line is awesome enough for now.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi. Here's some proof of the DW starter events. The ones that I got, anyway.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shii <3 also if anyone else has pics/screenshots for the event DW mons mainly, please post

atsync

Well this is interesting.

I was fooling around on the OP and randomly clicked one of Butterfree's 'proof' links... and was promptly given an 'invalid thread specified' message. I clicked another of Butterfree's links and the same thing occurred.

I then decided to go through all the links to see if this was a common problem and was surprised by just how many links didn't work.

Assuming it isn't just my computer, here's the list of dodgy links that I found (I hope I didn't miss any):

Butterfree (all links)
Pidgey (male, Secret Power)
Rattata (both genders, Iron Tail)
Spearow (both genders)
Nidoran-F (all links)
Nidoran-M (gender, Super Fang)
Vulpix (Female)
Zubat (both genders, Super Fang)
Oddish (both genders)
Psyduck (both genders, Brine)
Growlithe (male, Endure)
Poliwag (male, Sleep Talk)
Bellsprout (both genders, Seed Bomb)
Tentacool (both genders)
Ponyta (both genders, Heat Wave)
Slowpoke (both genders, Brine)
Farfetch'd (btoh genders)
Doduo (both genders, Roost)
Krabby (both genders)
Exeggcute (both genders)
Lickitung (both genders, Rock Climb)
Tangela (both genders, Seed Bomb)
Kangaskhan (gender, Drain Punch)
Horsea (both genders)
Goldeen (male)
Seaking (both genders, Endure)
Staryu ("gender", Icy Wind)
Tauros (gender)
Magikarp (all links)
Lapras (male)
Omanyte (both genders)
Kabuto (female)
Aerodactyl (both genders, Stealth Rock)
Dratini (both genders)
Sentret (male, Endure)
Hoothoot (both genders, Recycle)
Ledyba (both genders, Thunderpunch)
Igglybuff (both genders, Helping Hand)
Natu (male, Giga Drain)
Mareep (all links)
Sudowoodo (male, Role Play)
Hoppip (both genders)
Sunkern (both genders)
Yanma (male, Giga Drain)
Wooper (female, Aqua Tail)
Murkrow (both genders)
Girafarig (male)
Gligar (both genders)
Qwilfish (both genders)
Corsola (both genders)
Remoraid (both genders)
Delibird (both genders, Focus Punch)
Mantine (both genders)
Skarmory (female)
Stantler (both genders, Skill Swap)
Miltank (gender, Iron Tail)
Poochyena (both genders, Dark Pulse)
Zigzagoon (male)
Lotad (both genders)
Taillow (both genders, Tailwind, Endure)
Wingull (both genders, Shock Wave)
Surskit (both genders, Giga Drain)
Skitty (male)
Electrike (both genders)
Carvanha (both genders)
Wailmer (both genders)
Swablu (both genders)
Barboach (female, Sleep Talk)
Corphish (male)
Lileep (both genders, Giga Drain)
Anorith (male)
Feebas (male, Captivate)
Castform (male, Water Pulse)
Tropius (male)
Clamperl (both genders, Captivate)
Relicanth (both genders, Earth Power)
Luvdisc (male)
Staravia (both genders, Tailwind)
Bidoof (both genders)
Shinx (both genders)
Parchirisu (both genders, Shock Wave)
Buizel (male)
Shellos (male)
Buneary (female, Drain Punch)
Glameow (Assurance)
Chatot (female)
Finneon (both genders)

Most of those give the "invalid link specified" message (a couple show the website but can't find the actual image; male Skitty does something completely different).

By the looks of it, all the links from the old thread that carried over here have stopped working, which is why all the pictures from Rugged Mountain, Spooky Manor and everything else are all fine.

I'm not sure what happened, or when, but this may need to be fixed.

Well this is interesting.

I was fooling around on the OP and randomly clicked one of Butterfree's 'proof' links... and was promptly given an 'invalid thread specified' message. I clicked another of Butterfree's links and the same thing occurred.

I then decided to go through all the links to see if this was a common problem and was surprised by just how many links didn't work.

Most of those give the "invalid link specified" message (a couple show the website but can't find the actual image; male Skitty does something completely different).

By the looks of it, all the links from the old thread that carried over here have stopped working, which is why all the pictures from Rugged Mountain, Spooky Manor and everything else are all fine.

I'm not sure what happened, or when, but this may need to be fixed.
I don't really think that we need that here... I believe that the people already know how the Dream island works... sites like bulbapedia have all the information that we need. This kind of list just is needed at a first time, when the new island just appeared. We'll need a list when the PGL 3.0 appear next month. Apparently, some of the islands will have changes, and the pokémon we tuck in will influence into the islands that will appear.

Now is the time to wait and see the flood of the information of the new games and the new PGL.

atsync

I agree more or less about the lack of priority with this especially since eveyone on this site probably knows the legality of all the important stuff; I just thought that I should bring it to attention just in case no-one else has noticed yet, and it's not like we're busy with anything else right now (unless you think that waiting for information on the upgrade to come out is keeping us busy). It's just that people were posting stuff about event pokemon and I thought that this could be thrown in while we are at it. If no-one cares though I guess it can be overlooked (admittedly, I really doubt that anyone is going to panic if they don't know if Air Cutter Tinted Lens Butterfree is real or not).

Also, I don't normally think that saying "we won't bother doing it because Bulbapaedia already did it" is a good line of thought, but the information on Bulbapaedia is correct AFAIK so whatever.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thanks for pointing it out even if it's not the most urgent, I'll see what I can do about getting those back. The old thread was likely deleted along with DST so those images must've gone with it.

Also, I don't normally think that saying "we won't bother doing it because Bulbapaedia already did it" is a good line of thought, but the information on Bulbapaedia is correct AFAIK so whatever.
It's more like "You should use bulbapedia because I've helped to edit it with the information from here when the islands were launched"

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
thanks for pointing it out even if it's not the most urgent, I'll see what I can do about getting those back. The old thread was likely deleted along with DST so those images must've gone with it.
I was able to find the first thread in the closed DST forum. I've undeleted it and moved it to Wi-Fi, so everyone should be able to see it now. You can find it here, but it's locked for obvious reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)