List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Not sure this the right place, but they're news of the Movie Victini being released in America within December via Wifi.

Serebii said:
America: December 3rd 2011 to December 31st 2011
Europe: ??

Gift:
Pokémon - Victini
Use:
The second American WiFi Event in Pokémon Black & White is to celebrate the release of the two movies; Black: Victini & Reshiram and White: Victini & Zekrom. It gives Victini with the special move V-Create and Reshiram & Zekrom's special moves
link to official website

erm... this Victini isn't exactly a DW release... and besides competitively speaking everyone has been using it the moment it was released.

erm... this Victini isn't exactly a DW release
Minor quibble. The point is that an international version of the event is coming and people who would like to get an event Vicitini within their own ID/SID we get their chance.

Hey everyone,
I have finally contacted to PGL about not choosing areas to go to, and even though I think it is an automated message. They at least have got it.

I urge those of you that feels the same way to contact PGL via the ask a question function in the customer service, and suggest to them to make this change.

Honestly, a Female Sableye is something that I haven't got yet. and the problem is the randomness of the DW areas...

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I got tired of waiting and traded for a female Sableye and Abra. After I got them in trades, I found females of both...

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
A Croagunk givaway has been announced. A password will be on IGN.com which you enter in the promotions tab. Then, you can transfer it to your game.

Interestingly, it also said that Croagunk will be findable in the new area. The promotion states that the special Croagunk will know Poison Jab and the ones in the new area won't. I think Croagunk already has access to its hidden ability though.

EDIT: Also, the promotion lasts for 2 months from today (until January 9th).

IGN has also mentioned some of the pokemon in rugged mountain, no news of the Ditto or Shroomish everyone is hoping for but...
IGN website said:
Meet Pokemon with new hidden abilities in the Rugged Mountain area.

These Pokemon include Spinda (which has the hidden ability Contrary and the special move Superpower), Torkoal (which has the hidden ability Shell Armor) and Rhyhorn (which has the hidden ability Reckless). There are many more Ground, Fighting and Fire-type Pokemon in the Rugged Mountain area, too. After befriending these Pokemon in the Dream World, players can transfer them into their games.
Bow before your new god.

Link for anyone that wants to check it out themselves.

atsync

Thanks for that. I did a search but I missed it (I don't visit ign frequently so I didn't know where to find it).

That article also confirms Skorupi in the picture (hidden ability for Skorupi and Drapion is Keen Eye -_-).

Actually it just says you get the croagunk off the global link site. Though that doesn't mean it won't be a the mountain. No idea if it is, though. Also, Superpower contrary spinda huh? Sounds hilarious. In a good way. Despite its stats.

Wonder what else they'll have.

atsync

Actually it just says you get the croagunk off the global link site. Though that doesn't mean it won't be a the mountain. No idea if it is, though. Also, Superpower contrary spinda huh? Sounds hilarious. In a good way. Despite its stats.

Wonder what else they'll have.
If you read it carefully it says: "you'll encounter other Croagunk in the Rugged Mountain, but none of them will know this powerful move!"

So Croagunk is definitely in the mountain (and the event is pointless lol).

Also I'm glad they gave Spinda something to abuse Contrary with but it will still suck haha.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm talking about the announcement on the actual global link website, not the IGN article (which doesn't state that other Croagunk can be found in the new area unlike the global link website announcement).

Superpower spinda sounds fun.

Kind of odd that they're making this big deal about Poison Jab Croagunk even though it learns it naturally (albeit much later) and as a TM.

Yep, SuperPower Spinda will be cool, even though there are 10,000x things better than it in NU.
Also, finally got me a fucking Female Sableye.

Not seeing anything mention croagunk on the global link site. Though apparently one info post mentions the Rugged Mountain. Huh, did they do that for Spooky Manor?

But I guess I'll see later. Not like it matters much.

atsync

Hmmm well I suppose they haven't updated your region's site yet. Here's the announcement for anyone who can't see it on their site:

But yeah this event is so dumb. The only reason I could possibly see use for it is if it is female since it would mean that I could have access to a breedable one without having to get lucky with it in Rugged Mountain. The last Croagunk event was male-only though so...

Ah, thanks. Guess I'll be seeing some more, then. And I'm sitting here in the US so maybe the site's just fickle.

Oh, also, I noticed Cacnea's the prize of IGN's minigame picture. Cacnea, huh? Kooky.

superpower spinda = win

now if it only got draco meteor..... :D

i think gamefreak is quite over keeping things a secret so they just reveal it.

edit: im so using spinda in ou when it comes out.
watch out for:

spinda@leftovers
adamant/contrary
252hp 252atk 4spd
-superpower
-sucker punch
-return/psycho cut(if its a special move)
-substitute/teeter dance

its going to DESTROY

Only problem there is that if it does have superpower, it won't get any other special moves because superpower would be its special move. So you'd have to stick with level up moves and TMs.

I find it weird that they'd give it Superpower in the first place, considering that Spinda didn't even learn it through the move tutor.

Guess GameFreak must be running out of ideas, or they just don't really care anymore...

No stranger than inferno misdreavus.

Also, it was probably to throw contrary spinda a bone. It's not like it learns any moves that would normally lower the user's stats. Though I guess it could copycat them but that's a bit convoluted to use.

atsync

According to Serebii, Mankey and Burmy will also be in Rugged Mountain.

I assume the Burmy is the same as from the Cafe (similar to Smeargle). As for Defiant Primeape... well I suppose Defiant is good for blocking Intimidate, though I imagine the switch-in opportunities granted by Vital Spirit would be more useful.

atsync

Haha I haven't actually watched IGNs videos but I guess that's a better source than serebii.

The problem with Burmy is that it doesn't have that many moves to pick from. It's movepool contains a whopping 6 moves, and the only other "special move" it could have besides Snore is String Shot. I guess it could have a global link exclusive move though (like Sludge Wave Gastly, etc.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)