Battlulz vs dragonites
Stathakis vs Twash
Malfunction vs rewindman
ReyScarface vs DarkLucario
Beef 2.0 vs latios315
Lady Bug vs eric the espeon

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lost, it was close but.. I'm not a stunning player that some people make out, especially against people who's play styles I don't know. And I just proved everyone's predictions wrong.

you let me down eric, you let me down. At least now you can help me with usages and stuff lol

Altair

just who is the coon?
tallentire vs (polelover44 vs Chris is me) - tall is quite good, but haven't seen the other two play
Fenix vs panamaxis - Don't know Fenix :x
Mr. Happy vs Mizuno - Mr. Happy used to be active on the LCF, and he beat a good player last round
UsainBolt vs bobtheball4
SilentEcho vs HeYsUp - Obv. choice
Thorns vs Hybrid99
Veedrock vs Snorlax14 - I've seen GK play, and he has skill at LC.
Vader vs Kharozz - my pick to win
Gaborik vs Fuzznip - The most underrated person in the tourney imo
Katherine vs SoT - Katherine's good
Battlulz vs dragonites
Stathakis vs Twash - Twash is good at battling in general
Malfunction vs ???
ReyScarface vs DarkLucario
Beef 2.0 vs latios315 - Upset! I've played latios several times on ladder, and he is very good
Lady Bug vs eric the espeon - =(

So, right when I got home from school I message SoT on IRC saying "get on CAP". Apparently, he was still at school, and somehow took offense to this comment because I wasn't "asking" I was "demanding", then banned me from #cap where we were talking.

Whatever, it was probably some joke or whatever. I'll try and find him sometime before I have to possibly go on a vacation.

-

My "SoT seriously"s were mainly just me jabbering into the chat, as I didn't even know you were or were not there most of the time. And they weren't messages, I only messaged him twice or 3 times on IRC, on different days. AND you never said not right now, you just blew me off on the times you were actually there.

So, right when I got home from school I message SoT on IRC saying "get on CAP". Apparently, he was still at school, and somehow took offense to this comment because I wasn't "asking" I was "demanding", then banned me from #cap where we were talking.

Whatever, it was probably some joke or whatever. I'll try and find him sometime before I have to possibly go on a vacation.

Just posting to lol.

SilentEcho hasnt responded to my PM yet.....

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was more at the constant, "SoT get on cap now", "SoT seriously", annoying shit like that while I'm not even there, and even after I say I'm busy or not right now.

I'll be on cap practicing, since I don't even have my own LC team.

Well......

I won 3-0, in a pretty average game, no hax, no twists.

The only twist was that I hit my nose with my Toothbrush accidentaly and my nose started bleeding, WHILE a lady bug jumped on my arm. Thats excitement.

Sending the log dixie.

P.S. @ Eric :(. You are that good player, anything can happen in a tourney with 1 Battle, anything.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well......

I won 3-0, in a pretty average game, no hax, no twists.

The only twist was that I hit my nose with my Toothbrush accidentaly and my nose started bleeding, WHILE a lady bug jumped on my arm. Thats excitement.

Sending the log dixie.

P.S. @ Eric :(. You are that good player, anything can happen in a tourney with 1 Battle, anything.
Confirming.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Dragonites, there was some hax since he missed a couple of hypnosis. My apologies for that. GG.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Confirming that Battlulz cheated
Just kidding, he beat me fair and square

PM'd opponent didn't set up anything. Just figured we'd be on at the same time. Did that pm monday where he was also on same time as I but busy. Haven't seen him since I have been on the fantastic SU everyday too wating for him, getting slightly annoyed, but we have a lot of time left, though work this weekend so no time then

Beat SoT 3-0, unfortunate crit hax on him, though. I forgot to save the log, though, and he left immediately...

I remember all of the Pokemon that were used, though, so I can send you that. He used a team archive team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)