ORAS OU Local VoltTurns

For a idiot making this team, would you say its better than the average idiot's team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suck @ pokemon~Digital
Anyways, I made this team on CT as hidden city, and I was like, why the fuck not do this when I should do homework. I'm working on my typing skillz. So here this is.

92WgHfkXGNe93uZswba5G-ogNKp3PIr_lzFpQpjFpLbiYdvYnIr-n8fn2Q_QwlWgsPvkuOsZsnWTDeRudFTSxZLgzf9CJvhmwxmMNOJW1XtAarsZjAT3SG15fdJvvNq5qDJPRb0

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

So I wanted to make a team around MegaMane and Scarf Lando, like I did back in early XY. This is almost the most common used set for Mega Manetric, but its great [Maybe overheat over flamethrower]. Thunderbolt is for stab and water type/flying types that I don't want to switch out on. Volt Switch is the go to move early game, since you'll switch out and you'll most likely be faster after mega evolving. Flamethower is for Ferrothorn which can other wise wall my set. Hidden Power is nice for defensive Lando or just a predicted ground type switch in.

Sprxym645T.gif

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Earthquake

Now, choice scarf Lando-T is OP af. I love this thing. Now, to this set! Stone Edge is for flying types, preferably the Tornados-T that is a threat to every team I make so far. Superpower is good for steel types or normal types [I see you Chansey], I use it when flying types is around since you get some damage off. Its also nice for ice types that isn't on everyteam [weavile sucks]. U-turn forms the most important part of this team, VoltTurn combo.Also is good for Hoopa-U too lol. Earthquake is just stab and good in general.

286.png

Breloom @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Force Palm
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

Couldn't find gif :[. Choice Banded Breloom is a beast, I love this thing. Brings grass+fighting coverage and priority mach punch that is stab and tech boosted. Force Palm is a good stab that does more damage when you outspeed the Pokemon in front of you face, they switch, you could get para hax! Mach Punch is stab priority which is the best ever. Bullet Seed for stab and kills lando if you land 5. Rock Tomb for fighting types.
Clefable_XY.gif

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast

I've just notice, where the f*** do I get gifs at. Tell me lol. These are off.Anyways...This is my SR and TWaver. Stealth Rock for everythings, and I mean EVERYTHING. Soft-Boiled for reliable recovery so I can life orb stall people like a scrub. Thunder Wave is for every non-electric/ground type that gamefreak ever made. Moonblast is a simple stab that can lower Sp.Atk and that matters since I'm running Magic Guard>Unaware. Moonblast hasn't gotten the 30% Drop yet lol.

Starmie_XY.gif

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Starmie is on every team I run. Why? I don't have to worry to much about keldeo, and if its scarf it won't do enough damage. Hydro Pump since on my last RMT, people said it was better than the magical Surfing technique that has been taught down through HM for many generatios. I miss it every times :[. Psyshock is good stab and otherwise my Keldeo check would be shit. Ice Beam because Dragon types, I see you :]. Rapid Spin is so I cannot take more rocks damage if the rocks are gone.

Kyurem_Black_XY.gif

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 104 Atk / 204 SpA / 200 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Everyone, I <3 this fucking thing. Never used it. Never thought about using it. So I saw in the chat, and slapped it on here because why the hell not. Ice Beam does around 96% to defensive venusaur. Fusion Bolt is the only reason I ran 104 attack-OHKO Tail Glow+3 Attacks Manaphy, Azumarill, Keldeo, and does a hell of a lot of damage to physically defensive Slowbro, Crocune. I only calced those so, tell me if I missed something that I can't 2 shot with this EV spread. Earth Power is for Rotom-W, since Teravolt acts like mold breaker [learned from bad experience]. Hidden Power [Fire] so I can hit, and kill, Ferrothorn [I think the 168 SpD one, the one that avoids 2 shot from tail glow manaphy's Ice Beam.

Anyways, I hope you can rate this with the bad gifs I've found. If you can't rate, but know where the gifs are, say: This team is fucking bad, you should quit Pokemon, but here is the gifs. <-Do it for me.
Anyways thanks for viewing, and rating if you did.

Last edited:
I might, and just notice, I should work on the desc of the first couple of mons so this thread doesn't get locked. Fixing atm lol.

Edit: Fixed I Think

Last edited:
Hi! Looking at your team the first thing i see is a huge huge weakness to bisharp. Manectric and Landorus-T activate defiant raising his attack while the other members are all ohkoed/2hkoed by his stab. As second thing you lack of a fairy resistance which is really very important in this meta, for this reason i have two changes for your team, Amoonguss > Breloom and Skarmory > Starmie. Counter Skarmory can beat bisharp 1vs1, as well as mega Metagross, still providing the hazards control with defog, while Amoonguss checks Clefable, Diancie, Azumarill, Keldeo and DD Mega Altaria. Spore is a great support move while the 4th slot is pretty free to your personal choice. Lastly your team cant hande calm mind mega sableye very well since after a couple boost clefable wont do anything so i suggest you to run Calm Mind > Thunder Wave. You team has one of the fastest 'mon in the tier in mega manectric and also scarf Lando is a stellar revenge killer so you don really need the speed creep.
amoonguss.gif

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play/Sludge Bomb/Hp Fire

skarmory.gif

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Counter
- Whirlwind

Hi! Looking at your team the first thing i see is a huge huge weakness to bisharp. Manectric and Landorus-T activate defiant raising his attack while the other members are all ohkoed/2hkoed by his stab. As second thing you lack of a fairy resistance which is really very important in this meta, for this reason i have two changes for your team, Amoonguss > Breloom and Skarmory > Starmie. Counter Skarmory can beat bisharp 1vs1, as well as mega Metagross, still providing the hazards control with defog, while Amoonguss checks Clefable, Diancie, Azumarill, Keldeo and DD Mega Altaria. Spore is a great support move while the 4th slot is pretty free to your personal choice. Lastly your team cant hande calm mind mega sableye very well since after a couple boost clefable wont do anything so i suggest you to run Calm Mind > Thunder Wave. You team has one of the fastest 'mon in the tier in mega manectric and also scarf Lando is a stellar revenge killer so you don really need the speed creep.
amoonguss.gif

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play/Sludge Bomb/Hp Fire

skarmory.gif

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Counter
- Whirlwind

I played around with Amoonguss+Skarm. Amoonguss doesn't fit on this team as well as breloom, atleast I feel like it. Skarm is nice touch :] Thanks!

Back