Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LN please stahp! Leave billy alone! If he is Boromir he is easily Fellowship, annoyed he lied but I want his claim and not in the open if preferable. Who wants to lynch an Ullar who pushed von the obvious mole into leadership position?

Vote Ullar

As a witness to the LW/Ullar argument in #middleearth during the night phase, I can concur that he was rather heavily buddying von, which I didn't even think was possible in OC.

Lynch Ullar, at least until we get an explanation. First you turn on LW out of nowhere for one single line that was more or less a joke/funny remark, then you push for von to join the village leadership, then von turns out to be a wolf. You're not looking too good right now.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
As a witness to the LW/Ullar argument in #middleearth during the night phase, I can concur that he was rather heavily buddying von, which I didn't even think was possible in OC.
Does anyone have logs of this? I wasn't even aware that it happened! 9.9

Anyway, I still believe Ullar to be a townie. None of his actions appear to be anything that a scum would do more than what an extremely misguided and overcomfident townie would do... And a neutral should realistically never try and lead a village; they will always fail, and I think that von would have definitely told Ullar that.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Wow, LW. Nice one, saying von was 'obviously a neutral'.

I was fooled by von. And I assumed he was in the leadership circle. I was wrong on both points.

I gotta get back to work, and will elaborate later, but I will say this:

Why on earth would I continue these shenanigans if I was mafia or even Gollum? Wouldn't my scum buddies have reined me in by now?

Just food for thought.

xenu

Banned deucer.
extended justification: im sorry but anyone who vehemently supported a mafia dude has to go, it is just way too suspicious to dismiss with tenuous arguments like "wouldn't my buddies have reigned me in by now" etc etc... you will recall ullar also pushed for a leadership/intelligence gathering role at the beginning of the game so its very likely that once his attempt failed he just partnered up with vonfiedler with the knowledge he was mafia, as he is mafia himself.

it's highly unlikely for the two to cooperate under any other set of circumstances besides the mutual knowledge of them both belonging to the mafia

xenu

Banned deucer.
fuck it,

Lynch UllarWarlord

occam's razor it, if von's role PM provided him with an accomplice then suspicion should be cast on the person helping him most visibly, and i doubt vonfiedler would intentionally go about fooling UllarWarlord so as to false flag him as Gollum.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Actually for one, yes I did know von was bad, because he was my dundunDUN n0 check. But there were plenty of sketchy details about him including you presenting him as a leader when he constantly claimed he never told you I checked him.

Also you blindly trusted von enough to pretty much be okay if at least he gets on the sheet even if you don't, and you could NEVER back your reason for your trust up, which clearly turned out to be placed in the wrong thing!

Let's not forget we have a whole faction inside the village to have your role, and we just had someone affecting your vote power turn out to be a fake AND he had a vote power as well, making yours look more shady by the minute.

Another thing is when I contacted von saying I cleaned him and told him I was gonna take over the village, he was pretty clear on the fact that I should try and work with you. The buddying is just too strong here to ignore from both sides when as a villager your trust in von is just nonsense! Especially considering his original claim was even only hooker...

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I have a bit more time now, so here we go!

LW claimed to have alliance checked von n0, and he said that he didn't turn up village. How is this the case when Von's PM CLEARLY states his fake shows up for all inspectors/friends?

You know what I think? I think he's Gollum.

It boils down to what I said earlier about Gandalf the alliance checker being too strong of a leader role. Also seeing as Meriadoc and Peregrine were part of the Fellowship, and they were safe claims? Idk what to believe anymore.

Finally, LN claims to be a halfway alliance checker, which is FAR more likely in a game like this where VILLAGE LEADERS ARE UNDERMINED.

Tl;dr lynch LightWolf he's Gollum

LightWolf

lightwoof
No I didn't say that, I said I checked him then went BUT HE SEEMED SHADY. Honestly that whole line was there to make it clear to the village there is nothing to worry about I told von shit!

Also I just realised von was only Smeagol, so I don't really get why he gets 1.5 votes if Gollum is in the game either way... I guess we can assume they both might have 1.5 votes? Strange that number makes me THINK THINGS!

If we likely assume both Smeagol and Gollum have 1.5 votes, and we know Smeagol's fake was a Hobbit(or two) and Ullar's claim needs ALL Hobbits voting with him to reach 3 vote power, Ullar would essentially "provide" the 3 promised votes via 1.5+1.5 since von would have to vote with him according to his "role PM".

Also Smeagol's fake uses LOGIC as to why Merry & Pippin was the fake, please tell me anything Gollum and Gandalf have in common? Now my fellow villagers how much do Bilbo and Gollum have in common? Yes exactly you are correct fellow villagers, well done!

I have more proof of my very very VERY huge desire of wanting to lynch von today, which contradicts your silly claims. But I will not use it yet, if there is anyone with an outed role who wishes to confirm my burning desire to lynch von today, please be free to do so!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)