Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Eagle is correct, Smeagol died being killed by the mafia(I claim full responsibility for this though since I masterfully kept me finding von out a secret from anyone who could be mafia, yay me!)

Still Ditto stop being silly. My ass would I be up my ass for this, I'm making perfect sense here so I would easily be able to convince myself. Facts are something you are seemingly ignoring along with everyone complaining about me: I'm not mafia | The only thing you could argue for is me being potentially Gollum | I'd be practically giving up the game to lynch EOWYN (really of all people I'd be throwing away my position for EOWYN?????) for this lynch to be a lie

So considering all those things, regardless of me being village or wolf, you can't deny that penguin has to be bad as either way I'm clearly confident enough to take full blame for this lynch. So please do keep arguing about my alignment, I'm more than happy to refute every argument you make, but you can't physically argue against lynching penguin it's illogical. At least I know which people I ought to be checking next night.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
errr my bad i meant ullar, theres no reason for the wolf to kill mafias right now since his partner was killed
I actually disagree. If I was the wolf I'd say it's at this point impossible for me to win since at one point or another the mafia would kill me. So all things considered I'd likely try and nab the village MVP by leading them to victory(ignore that the swift elimination of the mafia is my best chance to win). Either way doesn't change the fact that I STILL would be lynching a mafia at this point which makes you guys doubting my penguin lynch just sillllllllllllllllllly.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LightWolf, are you personally willing to take responsibility for this lynch then? I figured if this doesn't go your way, you'd simply blame this mysterious source of yours. I think you'd be able to weasel around for a bit if you are gollum.

alright I've been busy today, hence the late-ish response.
Here is my pm:
Dear penguin344, you are Eowyn of Rohan.

You are the Lady of Rohan, niece of King Theoden. You disguised yourself as a man so as to be able to fight and win glory in battle.

You are strong enough to take on even the Witch-King of Angmar, and as such any mere kill attempt on your life will fail. Of course, it will sufficiently weaken you that a second strike would probably do you in.

You also count as a Rohirrim yourself for all voting or ability purposes, and as such know that if all living Rohirrim vote for the same person you may vote during the day and, if all living Rohirrim vote for the same person during the day and that person is not lynched, your band will ride that person down and impale him or her with a spear at the end of the next night, thus killing him or her. However, your band has a limited supply of spears, and so this will only work once every two days.

Having faced him in battle, you can feel the presence of the Witch-King of Angmar in this fight. You also know that, as a woman, your vote will pierce any protection in place on him.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.

I was very reluctant to claim with my role publicly, but I don't have much choice now. As you can see, I'm basically important for taking out a certain member of the mafia. Now that I'm out in the open, I'm far more vulnerable to the mafia. This is also why I have not really been talking, I've been trying to avoid noticed by them.

Imanalt, I got distracted by a television show while writing my post.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how is this even a debate? You either got hit by the rohan sheriff or you got hit by lightwolf... either one of these condemns you.

Obvious fake is obvious. All of the horrible spacing issues, not to mention the fact that no one is called "Name of Place". Don't try and give me any bull about "if I was mafia I wouldn't make a fake so bad", either, because that's the #1 argument of someone who did in fact make a shitty fake.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Lynch penguin344

To be honest I still trust LW on this one given his previous track record, so I highly doubt that he will give us a bad target.

However, I find your recent post rather odd LonelyNess. My role PM also has "horrible spacing issues". Are you implying that yours does not?

lynch penguin

yeah a lot of the pms have the double spaces so that's a non-issue.

didn't vote earlier because i thought there might be more discussion but i'm pretty sure there's nothing more to talk about here really

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also yes Ditto I did like 3 posts dedicated to say I was, how hard is it to understand? Also I'm still awaiting your slipup list.
I wanted you to outright say it instead of imply it, so stop with the condescending tone. Also, I'm way to tired to find the posts, but I'm fine with the lynch as long as you can't weasel out of anything.

Lynch penguin344

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I wanted you to outright say it instead of imply it, so stop with the condescending tone. Also, I'm way to tired to find the posts, but I'm fine with the lynch as long as you can't weasel out of anything.

Lynch penguin344
^ This. If penguin is telling the truth we don't lose an overly powerful role and we get to nail LW tomorrow. If he is lying we lynch an anti-town. Lynch penguin322

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)