NOC Lovers Dance Mafia Game Thread: Game Over, Scum Win!

So we've already got a lover's quarrel huh

Tbf, viper has a point. The possibility that hal is scum shouldn't be outruled, though I was kinda meta reading them as maybe-not-scum since it seems that they have a tendency to really stick to their guns/take control in most games they're in

So we've already got a lover's quarrel huh

Tbf, viper has a point. The possibility that hal is scum shouldn't be outruled, though I was kinda meta reading them as maybe-not-scum since it seems that they have a tendency to really stick to their guns/take control in most games they're in
Honestly “sticking to thier guns” is just hal all the time

vote Hal/Viper

Here’s my thinking: Mafia’s worst fear during pre-dance is to be matched together. While if proposals are made randomly, mafia has low odds of being matched, if one mafia pretends to lead the town and picks the lovers, they guarantee they are not matched together. This is exactly what Hal did and we let them get away with it.

The other reason I see them as so suspicious is that they went for me immediately before I posted a word in the thread. This basically random attack combined with what they said to Viper in lovers chat makes me certain they are just maf trying to fool us into thinking we can trust them

Sorry Viper I am pretty sure you are town but you have to go

Hey just before I pull a 2d3 again ima just say that lynching in this exact order

Inferno-tex
Dusk-ken
Oddish-Jalmont

Always wins the game, because oddish/me/viper are all town

Ok that’s it thanjs

vote Hal/Viper

Here’s my thinking: Mafia’s worst fear during pre-dance is to be matched together. While if proposals are made randomly, mafia has low odds of being matched, if one mafia pretends to lead the town and picks the lovers, they guarantee they are not matched together. This is exactly what Hal did and we let them get away with it.

The other reason I see them as so suspicious is that they went for me immediately before I posted a word in the thread. This basically random attack combined with what they said to Viper in lovers chat makes me certain they are just maf trying to fool us into thinking we can trust them

Sorry Viper I am pretty sure you are town but you have to go
This is a good point tbh
Is my vote separate from my Lover since if so imma slap one down on viper and apricity
Yes love

honestly i've made two town locks off 4 pages of fluff posting and solved the game with the lynch ordering i posted above, which is kind of an impressive feat to myself. i'm not sure who scum is but i know that lynching the 3 pairs in the ordering i gave wins the game

and i did this solve when i'm the only person even playing the game and nobody else is even thinking about it

so the deal is this

sheep me if you townlock me, and if you can't townlock me yet then you don't deserve to win the game at all

ima step back now and watch you guys play mafia

honestly i've made two town locks off 4 pages of fluff posting and solved the game with the lynch ordering i posted above, which is kind of an impressive feat to myself. i'm not sure who scum is but i know that lynching the 3 pairs in the ordering i gave wins the game

and i did this solve when i'm the only person even playing the game and nobody else is even thinking about it

so the deal is this

sheep me if you townlock me, and if you can't townlock me yet then you don't deserve to win the game at all

Oh please, get defensive because I called you out.

so the deal is this

This all sounds super plausible until you realize it’s not grounded in any reality that I have access to

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Vote Count:
L-2 Inferno-Texas(3): Apricity, Oddish, Viper
L-3 Apricity-Viper(2): Inferno, Jalmont

You have 48 hours and ~30 minutes until deadline.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'm on board with inferno i think, it didnt make any sense to me that apricity would peg them as scum on d1 and even less sense that he'd want to pair me off with someone he thought was scummy rather than try to read me. could be scumpricity trying to take an easy out on me maybe? but even thats less weird than setting up inferno as a lynch today. with that and after talking with inferno it just doesnt any sense to me for them to be scum

idk if that means apricity is scum or not but if he's town if i'm understanding his lynch path correctly our only lose condition is apricity actually being scum himself. seeing as we have one mislynch to give it seems to me that the optimal play then is to lynch apricity and validate his alignment, if he's scum then we avoid the railroad from the player trying the hardest and if he does end up being town then he's still left us a road map to win by following his plan and lynching inferno, and then kens pairing

one thing i dont understand the full reasoning for from your plan apricity, why are we pairing people off with the same couples consistently? i understand the value of tying alignments to each other but when i was signing up for the game i thought that the most strategic part would be using the progressive neighbourhoods to filter reads

vote apricity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)