NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Former, you're going to have to try to get DS to pick you, or to block DS from picking anyone if you don't want to be with him.

I'm sus of BGB's proposal to dopog, but at the same time dopog really has no real reason to decline, especially since nuxl never showed interest in BGB and nuxl is the only person we should be dropping everything to server.

Nuxl should accept asek.

DS. has to choose between Former and TBZ. However, I do not want you to make a new proposal until we get Nuxl accepting Asek's.

we could theoretically rearrange it to asek + former and ds + nuxl

not ideal but like stop acting like this is the end.
I'm annoyed. You had zero game state awareness that DS - me/tbz was a thing where tbz is almost always preferred regardless of his alignment. Then you had the complete lack of sense to publicly state that which just made it really easy for the mafia. Like oml dude.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Would be nice if someone with the circus leader banner could actually play instead of sit there and do nothing but complain. He was active the first 24 hours ish then vanished only to reappear at moments to complain.

that was a good ban and not at all when i expected maf to use it

ds/nuxl and asek/former should work, and then bgb should choose between dopog and thunder

I'm of the opinion that the maf lady/ladies have already been paired

that was a good ban and not at all when i expected maf to use it

ds/nuxl and asek/former should work, and then bgb should choose between dopog and thunder

I'm of the opinion that the maf lady/ladies have already been paired
I think the only unpaired people rn are: myself, tbz, ds? so yeah unless the scum team is exactly that then mafia has to be among the pairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)