NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

I'm sus of BGB's proposal to dopog, but at the same time dopog really has no real reason to decline, especially since nuxl never showed interest in BGB and nuxl is the only person we should be dropping everything to server.

Nuxl should accept asek.
Your susp about my proposal? Did you have a preference then

and yea i think Asek should pair with asek
hi I’m here
Heyyyo
that was a good ban and not at all when i expected maf to use it

ds/nuxl and asek/former should work, and then bgb should choose between dopog and thunder

I'm of the opinion that the maf lady/ladies have already been paired
Yea i choose dopog earlier

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i'm p confident on townreading ds after that ban too so ds/nuxl seems like a solid t/t pair

bgb and dopog are also unpaired
i don't want to read too much into banned pairs, I'd argue that mafia probably wanted one scum within the 6 names they put up for bans. It's really WIFOMy either way. You can judge the banif it's anedge case between two votes, but as the primary reason to keep or kill someone it's not that strong.

i don't want to read too much into banned pairs, I'd argue that mafia probably wanted one scum within the 6 names they put up for bans. It's really WIFOMy either way. You can judge the banif it's anedge case between two votes, but as the primary reason to keep or kill someone it's not that strong.
i agree on maf wanting at least 1 in the 6 but in the case of ds/former, there's no guarantee ds would find a partner since nuxl was already asked by asek, dopog was already asked by bgb and thunderball was inactive

I think it would be scary to see multiple non-nuxl pairs before nuxl is online. For two different but related reasons.
ok i think i get you

Working back from this sort of feeling I am probably aggregating something like this : Heal > Nuxl > Calem > Energy townreads + DS > M2H > Mega > Dawning > Texas null-townreads

As for me making it in, my preference would be DS over bgb over no-one (lol…), but I get that they may not be picking up what I’m putting down. Not too fussed re: whether Former or T-ballz goes as they’re both in the null pile

I’ll hopefully have something more fully realised in the morning no matter where things are at with invites, usually a sleep does something good : )

see ya
are you saying your rather partner up with DS? I dont get all the math sorry

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Maf have no bans left and asek's proposal is still on the table for me so we fret not about me being unpaired

The problem is I'm fairly certain that means one of tbz/former is dead

Nuxl

As of current, this ban means that former is basically dead with the current proposal at hand

So class, what do you think this says of dormer's alignment

Nuxl

But there's WIFOM to that because if Mafia he could've banned the pairing to make himself look better.
What do you think it is?

Cause if every1 accepts their current proposals he is legitimately unable to be unpaired

I believe if they did the ds/former ban they thought this would be the case for sure

Alternatively bluegummybear proposes to one of those 2 and we leave dopog unpaired
I think you/ds is a good t/t read atm, and same with asek/former (asek more of a question mark) - have doubts over bgb

which means 1 of dopog and tbz are gonna bite it, and bgb becomes mini-kingmaker (i also think dopog is likely town, but like i said, don't think there are any unpaired maf ladies atm)

but yeah let's wait a bit

hi i'm awake bleh

mmm, my instinct is that the best outcome here is for a DS/Nuxl pair - cause i think they are t/t that likely will be able to get to endgame

i'd also like to hear if ds had a read on former pre-ban

i'd obviously like to accept my bgb invite : ) but I will wait (when i anticipate waking up again) in case there's a consensus better layout for those unpaired

ok thanks : ) going back to sleep, will probably wake in ~2 hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)