NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

HealNDealNuxl
Eagle4M2H/CaffeineBoost/Dawning Winds
Asek/bluegummybear

is where i'm at atm

gotta disagree healndeal on the m2h scumread, i think their exchange with nuxl felt genuine and i'm not sure maf would be so inclined as to only throw out townreads (which is what m2h has done save for nuxl)

having said that i'd stil like more ladies to pipe up atm, i wanna know who i should be pairing up with soo Mega-Pokebattlerz Thunder~BALLZ Texas Cloverleaf what are your thoughts so far re: reads n strategy, i wanna hear
I don't care too much about strategy atm, I won't know if I'll even make it to the dance lol.

Was hoping we’d have a happy marriage where I sometimes ignore your requests for content but we town read and love each other and maybe have some pets or something but alas. How disappointing.

yo : )

I think people should think about how they feel about HnD/M2H | Energy/Dawning Wings | (presumbly) OM/CB
(not necessarily out loud)
and then evaluate the looseness of their asking or accepting before actually asking or accepting lol

Only thing I really felt some kind of way about was Calem town:
~ in response to Nuxl's Q re: playing for the first time on a new site
I think that a mafia(that is town) player on a forum they've never played on would feel less likely to want to produce content
if someone for example like me was in the position I was in as mafia they would think that they have to be active or they would be scumread
~ in response to OM's scumread on them
I mean I could just lurk the entire day and say nothing and give nothing to town that works too
I feel like the lack of self-consistency-awareness has to come from town right?

Questions

I'm saying that even though Nuxl didn't react well to being called out (esp. by M2H I think, where their exchange gave me a decent town read on him/her), he's fundamentally town to me because of aforementioned winning strategy. I'm saying that there is almost no way Nuxl is not town
Hmmm... I think i misunderstood just how strong the read was (i.e. lock). Do you think of yourself as a kind of "put all your cards on the table" type person?

i realised theres actually not much point in me even reading energy or eagle4 so im wasting my time there
presuming i know the answer but can you justify why?

Dopog what was your question?
do you think Nuxl is scum lol?

seems rash but its whatever
So NAI in your opinion?

I don't care too much about strategy atm, I won't know if I'll even make it to the dance lol.
at this stage is there anyone you think shouldn't get an invite?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Texas Cloverleaf M2H

Start doing things

I need you to actually provide some useful content before I actually start a yelling match against you

Namely Texas' read on people I feel like he can usually read (former asek?)

M2h u have shitposted twice in ur last 2 entrances in the thread lol?

Nuxl

Nuxl Daddy, can I have your blessing to date this handsome mole who seeks to dance with me?
I kind of like that u asked but there is a very real world that ur pair will not be in the higher tier for me unless something changes drastically

U can if u want nobody else is really commenting on it I suppose! I think I want cb to not be the unpaired one at least so

Nuxl

Why are you worrying about this for?

By bad reads I mean more of his logic than his conclusions, but w/e. Though I do think his definitely 100% scum read on Calem is weirdish. I could see some people sus of Calem especially due to the 4 am pop in with no new content for the next half of a day, but OM's presentation looks weird and maybe even bus-like.
Clarify bus-like for me please

Hmmm... I think i misunderstood just how strong the read was (i.e. lock). Do you think of yourself as a kind of "put all your cards on the table" type person?
Yup the read is a lock -- and yeah i think so?

I was gonna query ur bluegummybear read and then I realize he's on fast track to doing the same thing as his last towngame on here so
haven't gone over past games tbh, gummybear read was just based on vibes

also slightly scumreading former based on vibes alone also, he's said/done everything right but none of it feels loose or natural

and provided the plan mentioned on first page of this thread is going ahead, i do think we should start pairing up soon -- the pairing bans may come into play otherwise

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Was hoping we’d have a happy marriage where I sometimes ignore your requests for content but we town read and love each other and maybe have some pets or something but alas. How disappointing.
We need counseling after you outed the whole scum team. Our whole scum team.

Wut characteristics do you want our adopted mutt to have? I am partial to pointy ears and curly tails.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Clarify bus-like for me please
When someone is so sure about a low poster's alignment and then they fervently scum read them in the way that OM has, it looks over-the-top and thus scum theatery to me. I uhh didn't read OM's tone as serious, he sounded like he was acting. Could be wrong, but I don't think a towny pushes a scum read that hard with that little info and that little reasoning.

Nuxl

Also I deem that eagle4 can court the fairest lady of his choice as he is a prince born with that right

Part of me feels the om cb pair is weakly t/t atm but I'll need to look at this when at a computer- I think if there is an S here it would be cb tho

I have an ok vibe about former and quite literally don't know why but I'm 90% sure it's related to him abusing his moderation status while also not doing anything

And now I feel like I'm townreading too many people.

A fair amount of people in this game that I expect to be trying a little harder (people that I've played with before) just aren't and I really can't tell what the cause of this is. Can't really get a solid lock read.

I'm in a 3 hour car ride and passing through areas with that occasionally have no wifi so :)

I have had this post typed up for about 15 minutes just waiting to send it

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Also I deem that eagle4 can court the fairest lady of his choice as he is a prince born with that right

Part of me feels the om cb pair is weakly t/t atm but I'll need to look at this when at a computer- I think if there is an S here it would be cb tho

I have an ok vibe about former and quite literally don't know why but I'm 90% sure it's related to him abusing his moderation status while also not doing anything

And now I feel like I'm townreading too many people.

A fair amount of people in this game that I expect to be trying a little harder (people that I've played with before) just aren't and I really can't tell what the cause of this is. Can't really get a solid lock read.

I'm in a 3 hour car ride and passing through areas with that occasionally have no wifi so :)

I have had this post typed up for about 15 minutes just waiting to send it
yes, you are 100% townreading too many people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)