Luck O' the Irish's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zhuski,
Naive absol sounds cool. Unfortunately I'm about to receive the chespin and everything else I have already or am not particularly interested in. I might go for the moxie cross if I decide I don't really feel like breeding one myself.
If you want both carvanha and poliwag I'd like some BP items thrown into the mix, please. Especially since poliwag will be a bit of a bitch to get HP Grass on XD
Haha I understand. Are there any specific BP items you want in particular or will any kind do?

In response to your CMT an HP Fire version if possible of:
Scatterbug (Modern Pattern)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 OR 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Egg Moves: N/A
Stock: breed upon request
Additional Notes: looking for other patterns
Competitive Analysis: HP fire allows vivillon to get past the steels that will take the standard set easily. The best move to replace would probably be bug buzz, since sleep powder is necessary for set-up. Unless you want to run dual screens or something.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
In response to your CMT an HP Fire version if possible of:
Scatterbug (Modern Pattern)
Ability: Compound Eyes
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 OR 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Additional Notes: looking for other patterns
Competitive Analysis: HP fire allows vivillon to get past the steels that will take the standard set easily. The best move to replace would probably be bug buzz, since sleep powder is necessary for set-up. Unless you want to run dual screens or something.
Aight that's no problem! I'll get to work on that and I'll pm you when it's done.

Froakie (New!)
Ability: Protean
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 OR 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE or 31/xx/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Additional Notes: Some competitive analysis: fire is the standard hidden power for froakie, but if you want to dent Rotom-W don't bother with grass knot-- it does nothing since grass knot is weight-based; use hidden power grass instead.

Im sold ill take one of each of this little beauty!

Also may I please hunt for ditto in your safari!!! Ive been searching far and wide!!!!! lol

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor

Froakie (New!)
Ability: Protean
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 OR 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE or 31/xx/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Additional Notes: Some competitive analysis: fire is the standard hidden power for froakie, but if you want to dent Rotom-W don't bother with grass knot-- it does nothing since grass knot is weight-based; use hidden power grass instead.

Im sold ill take one of each of this little beauty!

Also may I please hunt for ditto in your safari!!! Ive been searching far and wide!!!!! lol
I'm interested in the sturdy aron with stealth rock, charizardite y, and gardevoirite, of what I see in your thread .

Also with the ditto safari, it's not actually mine :/ Mine has dragon, I got access to the ditto safari by complete chance, some passerby asked to battle and we ended up exchanging FC's. I'd be willing to synch you a ditto or two tho.

Last edited:
This isn't on your list but do you have a mudkip? It doesn't have to have specific iv's I like breeding myself. I am willing to give you a level 50 yvetal or shiny zorua

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey could you cmt for an hp fire greninja?
I'll do it for timid deino with earth power and dark pulse, and bold liquid ooze tentacool with knock off and rapid spin. I'll need time to breed it tho.

On another note, I took a look at your interest section of your thread, and if you could get me technician roselia (any gender) and a competitive milotic/oblivious feebas (preferably female), I could breed the respective hidden powers onto it.

Last edited:
I'll do it for timid deino with earth power and dark pulse, and bold liquid ooze tentacool with knock off and rapid spin. I'll need time to breed it tho.

On another note, I took a look at your interest section of your thread, and if you could get me technician roselia (any gender) and a competitive milotic/adaptibility feebas (preferably female), I could breed the respective hidden powers onto it.
Sounds good I'll get them bred so they'll be ready when you're done. Also that'd be awesome I should be able to get those np. I'll just shoot you a pm when I've got everything. Most likely sometime early next week

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Sounds good I'll get them bred so they'll be ready when you're done. Also that'd be awesome I should be able to get those np. I'll just shoot you a pm when I've got everything. Most likely sometime early next week
Awesome, I'll get to work on that froakie.

in response to your cmt could I do this?

Porygon (New!)
Nature: Bold (This will take me the shortest time to breed, just make a request honestly)
Ability: download
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: lol (N/A)
Stock: Breed upon request
Additional Notes: .

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
in response to your cmt could I do this?

Porygon (New!)
Nature: Bold (This will take me the shortest time to breed, just make a request honestly)
Ability: download
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: lol (N/A)
Stock: Breed upon request
Additional Notes: .
sure, I'm assuming bold? or another nature?

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Update: Added 10+ New mons/sets I can breed and I gave the breedables section some sort of structure so it isn't nearly as cluttered as before.
Also, I'm gaining an appreciation for pokes in matching balls, so I everything I breed will probably be in a matching ball or as close as it gets to one. I may add a matching ball to stock I've had for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)