Luck O' the Irish's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'm intereseted in a few mons, would you prefer discussing one at a time or the Whole matter (they should be like 4-5)? Anyway, if you're interested, take a preliminar look to my thread.

Luck O' the Irish

the money will roll right in
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm intereseted in a few mons, would you prefer discussing one at a time or the Whole matter (they should be like 4-5)? Anyway, if you're interested, take a preliminar look to my thread.
Taking a look at your thread and there are a few things I'm interested in. I'll pm you when I decide everything

Could u breed me a

Gligar
Nature: Jolly (used for stallbreaker set, also good with sd)
Ability: Immunity (Poison Heal)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
Stock: breed upon request
Additional Notes: If anybody wants Impish I'll breed for it, it's probably easier to go somewhere else honestly

Luck O' the Irish

is a Tiering Contributor
Could u breed me a

Gligar
Nature:
Jolly (used for stallbreaker set, also good with sd)
Ability: Immunity (Poison Heal)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
Stock: breed upon request
Additional Notes: If anybody wants Impish I'll breed for it, it's probably easier to go somewhere else honestly
Sure, what do you have to offer?

Luck O' the Irish

is a Tiering Contributor
a shiny zoroak i won't put stats coz ur probs not digging in if u want it ill put stats evvees kk?
Well I'm not interested in it if it's not flawless (it's probably not a fair trade anyway if it is flawless), but I'd do the gligar for a battle maison item.

Hey I don't know if you saw my message, but I am very interested in your female Technician hp fire Roselia. CMT for anything you want, I'm willing to trade a few pokemon/items for it. Thanks!

Hi, man! I'm very interested in HP Electrike and also a bit interested in HP Fire Froakie. I can give you multiple BP items, if you are still interested in them. I also have those pokés on stock:

5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick

Let me know if you're interested in anything. Also, I can breed many more pokés, but nothing with transfer-only moves, so I can try to make what you request.

Anychance I could nab a Chloro Bulbasaur? Don't have a ton to trade but I do have a few things such as a 4 31 IV's level 100 Aggron.

Luck O' the Irish

is a Tiering Contributor
cmt for hp fire fongus
Hi, man! I'm very interested in HP Electrike and also a bit interested in HP Fire Froakie. I can give you multiple BP items, if you are still interested in them. I also have those pokés on stock:

5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick

Let me know if you're interested in anything. Also, I can breed many more pokés, but nothing with transfer-only moves, so I can try to make what you request.
I still have that zero speed IV mudkip if you want it. Just put in a good word for me after we're done, ok :-).
Anychance I could nab a Chloro Bulbasaur? Don't have a ton to trade but I do have a few things such as a 4 31 IV's level 100 Aggron.
I will pm all of you regarding these.

Noo waayy a klink !! o:
I'd be interested in one, you can cmt, I also have to offer adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves, adamant binacle with shell smash, adamant anorith in a dream ball with aqua jet and knock off, adamant maractus with egg moves, and impish intimidate qwilfish in a net ball (:

Hi

Would you be happy to trade your elecktrike and possibly pinsir for a shiny timid, 31,31,31,31,31,31 accelgor with sticky hold?

Hi, interested in your dratini or magikarp, whichever is easier for you to breed lol. I can offer a 5 IV, Blaze, Adamant Charmander with Flare Blitz/DD as egg moves if you're interested (bred by myself). lmk hehe:p

Luck O' the Irish

is a Tiering Contributor
Noo waayy a klink !! o:
I'd be interested in one, you can cmt, I also have to offer adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves, adamant binacle with shell smash, adamant anorith in a dream ball with aqua jet and knock off, adamant maractus with egg moves, and impish intimidate qwilfish in a net ball (:
Hi

Would you be happy to trade your elecktrike and possibly pinsir for a shiny timid, 31,31,31,31,31,31 accelgor with sticky hold?

Hi, interested in your dratini or magikarp, whichever is easier for you to breed lol. I can offer a 5 IV, Blaze, Adamant Charmander with Flare Blitz/DD as egg moves if you're interested (bred by myself). lmk hehe:p
My apologies to all three of you for the extremely late response, for some reason I never got an update, so yeah. If you are still interested in these pokes I have feel free to respond here to or pm me to discuss the trade.

Last edited:
CMT for this one :)

Chatot
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Tangled Feet (doesn't matter that much honestly)
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Boomburst, Encore, Agility
Stock: 2M
Additional Notes: Most people like dream ball on this, but hey, personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)