Luxpluff's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lux, I'm interested in your Manaphy if it's still capable of being nicknamed. Let me know if you see anything you'd like.

Ok.How about a Jolly Nobunaga's Rayquaza, 6ivs?
Did you obtain that Pokémon yourself? If not, do you know who's the original RNGer?

Hi Lux, I'm interested in your Manaphy if it's still capable of being nicknamed. Let me know if you see anything you'd like.
Hi, thanks for coming by. Manaphy can be nicknamed. Can you get me a female of this?

#658 Greninja

OT: Jason
ID: Y
(Timid)
31/x/31/30/31/30 HP:

Ability: Protean
Egg move: Toxic Spikes

Is your Manaphy still in gen 4/5? I'd like it to have Signal Beam and Heal Bell. And any of these 2 moves would be nice too: AncientPower, Icy Wind, Helping Hand or Knock Off.

If you can give it 4 of those moves (especially Signal Beam), I'll give you an extra Pokémon for free. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ends-unfinished-but-ready-for-offers.3513932/

I'm usually not interested in transferred Pokémon, but this is a rare exception.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball HA Females Delibird and Mareep (IVs and nature not important),
I offer you Dream Ball HA Females Poochyena (Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Play Rough and Poison Fang) and Snubbull (Ice Fang, Crunch, Close Combat and Heal Bell)

No, I got it in a trade from Sb4ll4t0.
I see. I hope you don't mind, but I'd rather trade for Pokémon you obtained yourself.

Is your Manaphy still in gen 4/5? I'd like it to have Signal Beam and Heal Bell. And any of these 2 moves would be nice too: AncientPower, Icy Wind, Helping Hand or Knock Off.

If you can give it 4 of those moves (especially Signal Beam), I'll give you an extra Pokémon for free. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ends-unfinished-but-ready-for-offers.3513932/

I'm usually not interested in transferred Pokémon, but this is a rare exception.
Yep, all of my Gen 4 Pokémon are available in Gen 4, including Manaphy. Thanks for coming by, but I didn't see anything I need.

Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball HA Females Delibird and Mareep (IVs and nature not important),
I offer you Dream Ball HA Females Poochyena (Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Play Rough and Poison Fang) and Snubbull (Ice Fang, Crunch, Close Combat and Heal Bell)
That sounds good. I'll let you know when I have them ready.

I see. I hope you don't mind, but I'd rather trade for Pokémon you obtained yourself.

Yep, all of my Gen 4 Pokémon are available in Gen 4, including Manaphy. Thanks for coming by, but I didn't see anything I need.

That sounds good. I'll let you know when I have them ready.
Oh, so legendaries don't interest you, huh? No problem, I've other stuff too for trade. I see you want Dream Ball Pokemon, and it just so happens I've plenty of uncaught females in Entree Forest, so I'll post the list & see if there's anything you like:

From Black2:
Anything from Dream Radar
Shelmet
Magby
Larvitar
Galvantula
Emolga
Ducklett
Maractus
Heatmor
Anorith
Druddigon
Mr. Mime
Basculin (Blue stripe)
Koffing* (Why did I catch this again? It doesn't have a Hidden ability)
Crustle
Axew
Drilbur
Pawniard
Mr. Mime
Tympole
Paras
Heracross
Pinsir
Karrablast
Boldore
Gurdurr
Duosion
Togepi
Snorlax
Ekans
Audino
Scraggy
Sandshrew
Stunfisk
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Shroomish

White1
Skarmory
Kabuto
Slowpoke
Marill
Qwilfish
Poliwag
Yanma
Growlithe
Lileep
Dratini
Smoochum
Miltank
Elekid
Seaking
Abra
Illumise
Drifloon
Glameow
Gligar
Smeargle
Cubone
Shuckle
Cleffa
Gastly
Makuhita
Bagon
Seel
Hippopotas
Absol
White1's PC: (already in a Dream Ball; can't change it)
Lotad* (Japanese; pokerus)
Lickitung
Tangela
Munna
Poochyena
Ledyba
Tailow
Swablu
Sableye
Butterfree
Banette
Marill
Spiritomb
Hoothoot

Oh, so legendaries don't interest you, huh? No problem, I've other stuff too for trade. I see you want Dream Ball Pokemon, and it just so happens I've plenty of uncaught females in Entree Forest, so I'll post the list & see if there's anything you like:

From Black2:
Anything from Dream Radar
Shelmet
Magby
Larvitar
Galvantula
Emolga
Ducklett
Maractus
Heatmor
Anorith
Druddigon
Mr. Mime
Basculin (Blue stripe)
Koffing* (Why did I catch this again? It doesn't have a Hidden ability)
Crustle
Axew
Drilbur
Pawniard
Mr. Mime
Tympole
Paras
Heracross
Pinsir
Karrablast
Boldore
Gurdurr
Duosion
Togepi
Snorlax
Ekans
Audino
Scraggy
Sandshrew
Stunfisk
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Shroomish

White1
Skarmory
Kabuto
Slowpoke
Marill
Qwilfish
Poliwag
Yanma
Growlithe
Lileep
Dratini
Smoochum
Miltank
Elekid
Seaking
Abra
Illumise
Drifloon
Glameow
Gligar
Smeargle
Cubone
Shuckle
Cleffa
Gastly
Makuhita
Bagon
Seel
Hippopotas
Absol
White1's PC: (already in a Dream Ball; can't change it)
Lotad* (Japanese; pokerus)
Lickitung
Tangela
Munna
Poochyena
Ledyba
Tailow
Swablu
Sableye
Butterfree
Banette
Marill
Spiritomb
Hoothoot
Thanks for the list, some of these indeed interest me. Would you be willing to trade more than one for the Manaphy? I don't require IVs nor Natures - all I care about is the gender and the Pokeballs. Tutoring the requested moves is absolutely doable.

Thanks for the list, some of these indeed interest me. Would you be willing to trade more than one for the Manaphy? I don't require IVs nor Natures - all I care about is the gender and the Pokeballs. Tutoring the requested moves is absolutely doable.
That was my plan from the start.

Alright, here are the Pokémon I'd like, and their respective Pokéballs:

Dratini (Dusk ball)
Lileep (Nest ball)
Shroomish (Nest ball)
Anorith (Net ball)

Does this work for you?

Very well then. It's settled: I'll catch Breloom & Dragonair today & the other 2 tomorrow (just in case you change your mind; otherwise I'm stuck with them).

Very well then. It's settled: I'll catch Breloom & Dragonair today & the other 2 tomorrow (just in case you change your mind; otherwise I'm stuck with them).
Deal. I'll transfer your Manaphy tomorrow and will let you know when it's ready to be traded. Which 4 moves do you want?

Well, I'm not sure, but I definitely want Signal Beam.

Unless you'd be willing to trade me 2? (Optional). 1 with Signal Beam, Icy Wind, Helping Hand & Heal Bell, and another w/ Signal Beam, AncientPower, Heal Bell & Knock Off? Sorry, it's just that I can't make up my mind. x_x

Well, I'm not sure, but I definitely want Signal Beam.

Unless you'd be willing to trade me 2? (Optional). 1 with Signal Beam, Icy Wind, Helping Hand & Heal Bell, and another w/ Signal Beam, AncientPower, Heal Bell & Knock Off? Sorry, it's just that I can't make up my mind. x_x
Sure, I was thinking about doing that. :)

Did you obtain that Pokémon yourself? If not, do you know who's the original RNGer?

Hi, thanks for coming by. Manaphy can be nicknamed. Can you get me a female of this?

#658 Greninja

OT: Jason
ID: Y

(Timid)
31/x/31/30/31/30 HP:

Ability: Protean
Egg move: Toxic Spikes
5IV? With a 12.5% of being female I don't know if I have the balls to take on a request like that. I don't even have a 5Iv female for myself yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)