Magic the Gathering Tournament I: Group Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Use Mibbit.com instead

Instructions
1) Connect to mibbit.com in your internet browser
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and find and then click on 'Chat Now!'
3) Under the 'Connect' scroll down window, find 'SynIrc [webirc]' and select that
4) Enter in your desired nick in the 'Nick' box (in your case Loos)
5) Enter in the channel name: #mtg
(Note make sure that you use the # sign, otherwise it won't work)
6) Hit connect
7) Profit and join the MTG community in live chat

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
For those of you who haven't finished your matches yet, I'd like to remind you that it's much easier to organize a time to play in #mtg than on the forums, so anyone who hasn't played everyone in their pool should frequent the channel more.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We will be staying with the Modern banlist as of the posting of the original signup thread. The September 20th update will not be enforced for this tournament.

Who would want to play that format anyway?

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4 days left till the deadline; get your matches done. I'd rather not give out activity wins because thats bullshit

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
timetwister had horrid draws, allowing me to beat him 2-1, despite him having an excellent sideboard plan that should have been enough for him.

Hey guys. Im sorry to say that I will have to be dropped from the tournament. I wish that wasnt the case, but I have been much more busy than i previously anticipated with this new school semester. Senior year + commuting + internship + job is quite much. I even missed the Innistrad prerelease event. So sad. Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience, if it will help out with the advancement, just say I lost all the matches I didnt play.

Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)