Magnum's Masta Pieces!

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 9.33.40 pm.png

hi there! welcome to my art thread, where you'll see a random 16-year-old Australian draw in his free time and for (hopefully sometime in the future) smogon pieces!

A little bit more about me: My name is Magnum and I'm 16, an upside downer and a TF2, FNF, D&D and Pokemon fanatic! (i play tons of other games too!) I mainly play Underused, and host a project over there but as of late i've been dabbling a lot with Overused and LGPE, as well as Old Gens like DPP, BW and SM!

I don't take request unless i post that i'm doing them, which might be every two or three weeks so keep your eyes open for that!

I hope that this thread continues to grow in size as i improve and start doing more art, thank you all for stopping by!!!

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 2.45.16 pm.png

A fanart piece from one of my favourite podcasts, JRWI! This little bugger here is Liveclock and he has a pocket dimension in his mouth!

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.06.38 pm.png

The cute lil Hakamo-o in the OP! i'll probably give him a redesign and make him an OC in future but he's just standard for now

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 12.27.05 pm.png

This is a little lazy WIP but i was in call with some friends and they wanted me to do a little archeops sketch so blam!

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.26.14 am.png

A vent piece because emotions are rough and so are expectations and anxeity woo

Screen_Shot_2021-08-15_at_12.15.39_pm.png

Another WIP, my Tieflingsona! he'll be done soon hopefully maybe

Attachments

Last edited:

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

all of your kind comments have really made my day better and have made me really motivated to do more! speaking of which, i have some gifts for some of my friends, and i plan to make more!

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 12.55.21 pm.png

ausma

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 1.19.59 pm.png

cleffa

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 1.44.34 pm.png

and rumia! thank you for being great friends, i value you all so much and i hope we keep on being pals!!

unfortunately the weekend's nearly over so i won't be posting here for a few days, but thank you everyone!!

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

all of your kind comments have really made my day better and have made me really motivated to do more! speaking of which, i have some gifts for some of my friends, and i plan to make more!

View attachment 366568
ausma

View attachment 366571

cleffa

View attachment 366572

and rumia! thank you for being great friends, i value you all so much and i hope we keep on being pals!!

unfortunately the weekend's nearly over so i won't be posting here for a few days, but thank you everyone!!
we're all here!!!!
ilysm magnu m the is s os gogoofd,,d,,

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

View attachment 366568
ausma

View attachment 366571

cleffa

View attachment 366572

gosh thats so so sweet of u thank u tons !!! very nice work !!!

Rae

valiance and vigor
Did this for Aqua Ring's project, the Underused Player Interviews! i was recently interviewed for it and i figured i'd make the art for it, though it's a bit messy with the colouring i'm quite happy with the better composition!

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 7.09.24 pm.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)