Done Make the !rfaq ha (the hidden avatar + all avatars) to !faq

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
In general, I think it'd be best if all the avatars were selectable from the Change Avatar user settings function on PS, but considering the sheer number of new avatars that would have to include relative to the 293 in there now, perhaps it would be better to just have the Change Avatar function link users directly to the avatar page and offer a brief explanation on how to change avatars with /avatar [avatar name].

On a separate note, a way to sort the avatar list by the generation each avatar originates from in the same way the PS list has it currently would also be nice, imo.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Was going to make a separate suggestion but wanted to double check that it hadn't already been suggested, so here I am.

Rather than having a separate faq for avatars, perhaps you could more simply add the link to all avatars into the /avatar output?
1602045693933.png

Additionally, it would be helpful if /avatar could be broadcasted so that I can show the occasional curious person that my Drasna avatar is not actually a custom avatar without having to copy and paste the trainers URL each time.

If this conflicts with how /avatar is normally used, perhaps the information can be moved to /help avatar, instead? The current output doesn't really offer all that much in the first place:
1602046453868.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)