Make your own personalized Trainer Card!

trainercard-Velenoso.png

I chose sinnoh badges because Platinum is the game I played the most times
Dragon tamer is just the coolest avatar period.

Rayquaza: my favourite mon easily
Venusaur: my first starter
Nidoking: my favourite breaker and poison point mon; also I love the design
Wobbuffett: my favourite mon in the anime, also I love unique mons like him
Milotic: my favourite non legendary gen3 mon and also the mon I lost most of the times to (in game)
Spiritomb: my favourite gen4 mon; I love the design, the sound and the fact that it's the first mon of Cynthia

Best Gal

once upon a time wont last forever
trainercard-Best Gal.png

chose this avatar cause it didnt have gen 2 lass which is my favorite so i had to compromise

picked my fav mons off the top of my head but honestly i just like a lot of pokemon so my favorite list tends to fluctuate day to day, dusclops krokorok mantine hoppip munchlax orbeetle all nearly made it on as well but basically dustox is my fav mon, mimikyu and claydol and corsola have all previously been favorites of mine, tommy heatah has carried me in staaab since gen 8 dropped and cryogonal is a beast in randbats and wins games for me a lot

badges r picked based on the towns the gyms are in, mostly their music themes but in the case of anistar and snowbelle i just like the aesthetics

1609272132906.png

Reason for mons:
The gen4/5 games are my favorite in the series and since platinum was the first gen4 one i played i chose giratina, wooloo because my name is a pun off wooloo and fabulous, absol because its a meme in omm/tours plaza, steelix as onix has been my favorite mon for quite some time after watching that one episode of the anime with the crystal onix and barraskewda + latios because for the omm staaab its quite fun using the combination of those two.

Chose N as earlier stated the gen4/5 games are my favorite.

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
1609271665898.png

Latios is my favorite Pokemon. I love the design, the shiny, and it reminds me of getting into competitive for the first time because of pokeaim's "Drop a Draco."

Gible is my second favorite Pokemon due to the memories of watching the DPP anime as a kid and finding the same Draco Meteor gag to be the funniest thing.

Tyranitar—I don't know why it's my 3rd favorite, but it is. Tyranitar just has a cool design, it's strong, and it always appears as badass in the anime.

Arceus is the star of my favorite Pokemon movie, Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Entei is also the star of my second favorite movie, Pokemon 3: The Movie.

Lastly, Chimchar was the first starter I picked (yes, I started with DP). If I started with Emerald and my memory somehow failed me, Treecko would be there instead.

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
1609270967608.png

I chose this avatar because although Pokemon XD, Colosseum, and Ranger were some of my favorite Pokemon games, I wasn't a fan of any of the main character designs, with the exception of the first Pokemon Ranger. Miror B was cool, and one of my favorite Pokemon characters but I didn't like how his design looked in the custom avatars, so I just went with this avatar which I thought just looked cool. Side note, GameFreak should really bring back Miror B and have him as a champion of a future Region, or at least just a rival, I think that would be some awesome fan service, as he was a really great character who should have gotten more appearances outside of the Orre Region.

I chose the top 3 mons (Mega Lop, Gard, and Medicham), because that is what my username is based off of. Team Charm- which is from the Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky games was my favorite Pokemon game of all time, and Team Charm is from my favorite mission in the whole game, where you travel to the Aegis Cave, and have to spend hours collecting the right Unown Stones to move on while fighting all 3 Regis at each checkpoint, and then end up fighting Regigigas and his army of Brongzongs and Hitmonlee in the end with Team Charm( which is consisted of the leader Lopunny, Medicham, and Gardevoir) on your side. Team Charm also got a special mission and a theme in Explorers of Sky which was pretty awesome. Lopunny is my favorite pokemon because when I first started playing showdown I only used Mega Lopunny because it was so good, and that mon won me countless games from when I was just plain bad at showdown for like a year, until when I actually started making decent teams with it on it. Lopunny and Mawile were the only mons that really benefited a ton from getting mega evolutions, going from ZU/PU mons to OU, and being mons you would be scared to see on the other side of a game. Going back on that Buneary was one of the first mons I caught in my first run of Diamond, and I thought it was just super cute I never ended up evolving it and just had it sitting as my 6th mon, even when I beat the Elite 4 and Cynthia (had a bit of help from my over leveled starter and Dialga).

Swinub is just a super cute little pig, and Blaziken is probably the mon I used for the most in game hours, as he was the only starter I ever picked in RSE, and the only mon I actually trained up, having to fight the pokemon League, and Champion Wallace with all water pokemon against my team of Lvl 77 Blaziken, and 5 other level 40 mons, which was incredibly difficult for me. I also grinded the Battle Frontier for hours of my childhood, with Blaziken as the predominant force, that led me to several gold symbols, (and a gross amount of hours played) Gardevoir was also a member of that team, which is another reason why I like Gard a lot, and Whiscash was the last member of my frontier trio squad. I picked Toxapex as my last mon because it's funny.

Blaines Badge- I picked this because "better have burn heal" is one of my favorite lines in any pokemon game.

Juan/Wallaces Badge- I picked this badge because of the memories of having to dive underwater, find Sootopolis City, and then have to deal with Groudon and Kyogre rampaging in this city, then only after dealing with them, the doors to the gym open, where you have to do some annoying ice puzzles, and then finally reach the last gym leader of the region. Because of all that, this badge was really memorable to me. Also Juans Kingdra was soooo annoying with double team and rest, if you only used Blaziken like I did.

Volkners Badge- I picked this badge because Sunyshore is my favorite town in Sinnoh. I think it has the best music, and the best overall vibes of a city ( with hearthome as a close second). The whole storyline with Volkner being bored of battling, and lost his fire, and you having to give him a good battle to reignite his passion was a super cool storyline, and something I have sometimes related to in my life. Then in Platinum they have you double battle with your rival vs Volkner and Flint in the Battle Frontier which was also super cool.

Whitneys Badge- I mean, this was probably the hardest gym in all the games. The Miltank was just a pain. Then Whitney crying after and refusing to give you the badge as well, makes it pretty memorable for me.

Claires Badge- This is similiar to Whitney, it was just a tough gym, and it was annoying to get the badge after with having to go to the Dragons Den, and using whirpool to get to some random house to answer some random questions from some old man, which you actually could not get wrong. And again adding the double battle with you and your rival vs Claire and Lance was really cool in HGSS.

Giovannis Badge- Giovanni is easily the best boss in all of the games, and obviously some nostalgia goes into that, as he is the OG Boss. But finding out he is the last gym leader, after you think you already defeated Team Rocket is super cool, and also goes to show how powerful Team Rocket really is, with their Boss also being a prominent public figure. Although his battle is relatively easy, as he only uses ground types. I'm glad they really made him as powerful as he should have been in a lot of Rom Hacks (and USUM), because he usually has Mewtwo. Usaully when the Boss of the enemy team is actually really powerful I believe it correlates to a lot of the games success usually. At least in B/W fighting N as the champion in his castle is really what made the game for me. Cyrus was a solid boss. Maxie and Archie were Eh, Lysandre was bad, and Guzma is just funny. I wish they included Giovanni in GSC, in some time after the Radio Tower incident, instead of just having Archer as the "boss" there.

Tate/Lizas Badge- This badge is memorable for me because its the only doubles gym battle! Which is really cool! Also Mosdeep is a super cool city just in the middle of the Ocean with all the flowers and what not. In Emerald they only made it better because before you battle the Gym you see a squad of Team Magma led by Maxie going into the Space Center, so you have every more incentive to rush into the gym and battle Tate/Liza, who got buffed a lot more in Emerald, and again were a bit challenging for someone who only trained their Blaziken.

Elesas Badge- This last badge I picked because Nimbassa is easily the coolest city in Unova, with Elesa having easily the coolest gym. This battle wasn't really hard, as she just used all Emogas, but her character design, as well as the gym, and overall vibes of Nimbassa were unmatched for me personally in the Unova region.

Last edited:
trainercard-lph.png

Fun fact, I've never played any Pokemon games except Pokemon GO. Latios is my favourite mon for now, Megagross and (Mega or not) Lucario comes close, while Gible and Ninetales-Alola are too cute to not include them here. Gible is also my first Best Buddy I've acquired in PoGo iirc. And since I've only played PoGo before, Omanyte would probably be the most memorable in-game experience to me, as it was a perfect shiny one obtained from Team Rocket (I purified it to obtain the perfect IVs, so it was another bonus).

The avatar is the one I've been using on PS, since again I've never played main series and there's not much avatars to choose in PoGo. Badges are another big question mark to me, so I chose the Sinnoh batch as my (probably) favourite region. Oh and all pokes are of Blue Dex color fsr so I had this background to match it. My favourite color too!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I know we're all having fun here but I'd just like to point out that this trainer icon exists under "Other"
0ECEDAC8-4B56-43AF-840E-4DED7FE2BAAC.jpeg

Some of you may be thinking "haha cmon now Yung Dramps surely you're just confusing that for that thing" but no while I can't show on mobile hovering over reveals this is in fact meant to be Pico from Boku no Pico. I'm not tryna #cancelpokecharms or anything I'm just genuinely confused why this is here. Inside joke? Troll that was never properly vetted? Something more nefarious? Idk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)