Manaphy Vote

Manaphy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
23 voters. 12 to win. If your name didn't make the list, and you can't imagine why, you need to contact me ASAP to find out if you were rejected or if you were simply overlooked.

Arc Tech
Bloo
Eo Ut Mortus
Flashstorm1
Gaborik
Giffca89
Great Sage
Haunter
Hocotate
iKitsune
jrrrrrrr
Jun.
Kevin Garrett
Loki
Malfunction
Mr.Darkrai
panamaxis
reachzero
ReyScarface
Sapientia
Twist of Fate
Vashta
Voltron

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
temporarily closed due to a permissions error that was created with the uu voting forum. check back in a few minutes.

Aeolus

Bag
ok open for good. I had to remove 1 uber vote since someone who wasn't supposed to vote did anyway.

Too strongth! (I spell that right matty? ._.)

I loved Manaphy Metagame (it is the only one i'm even decent at :P) i'll miss it

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
too strong, Uber for me.

Thanks once again for your time and effort Jumpman16, Aelous and DougJustDoug.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Voted OU.

Following Panamaxis, I really want to thank Jumpman, Aeolus and DougjustDoug for the hard work which is behind the suspect process.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I voted Uber. Not only did Tail Glow Manaphy with a Rindo Berry sweep without much trouble at all, it did so with the whole Suspect metagame absolutely standing on its head to stop it.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Voted Uber.

Thanks to Aeolus, DougJustDoug, and Jumpman16 for their involvement and hard work with setting up the Suspect process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)