NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
FH didn't look bad D1-D2 most of the people D1 shrugged off his scumminess to him as a player and when IronicDouble subbed he didn't really take any heat until later so i don't know where that's coming from either

disappointed that it took me this long to notice about the jk protects thing (i was more drawn to the n5 texas no kill especially after confo biasing myself into being sure he was scum from hitmon/former interactions)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I skimmed all of your day 1-2 posts. Besides the "we're lynching Jalmont then Josh the town Vigilante will shoot Blazade" post, you never mentioned him, not even as a town read, no reason to suspect you to be jailer based on asek result, assuming Blazade would be the mafia's killer in that scenario. The other post you quoted is from day 3, which I literally linked, and is not relevant in the discussion of why scum would think you are the jailer.

I will however have to say I found something in your defense, in the scenario where they assume you are jailer, then fail to kill you with the same person who failed to kill Asek, it'd prove you are not Jailer, and explain why Josh I believe was killed next and not you retried.

Also I merely pointed out the vote, because it'd have been a done deal if you had voted Blazade, eliminating the need to skim the first 2 days for the info.

I skimmed all of your day 1-2 posts. Besides the "we're lynching Jalmont then Josh the town Vigilante will shoot Blazade" post, you never mentioned him, not even as a town read, no reason to suspect you to be jailer based on asek result, assuming Blazade would be the mafia's killer in that scenario. The other post you quoted is from day 3, which I literally linked, and is not relevant in the discussion of why scum would think you are the jailer.

I will however have to say I found something in your defense, in the scenario where they assume you are jailer, then fail to kill you with the same person who failed to kill Asek, it'd prove you are not Jailer, and explain why Josh I believe was killed next and not you retried.

Also I merely pointed out the vote, because it'd have been a done deal if you had voted Blazade, eliminating the need to skim the first 2 days for the info.
this is all based around you being 100% sure of the fact blazade was the mafia's killer which i don't see how you can be

LightWolf

lightwoof
for clarification before this gets used against me i never voted blazade D1 or D2 because i read him as either PR or scum which is in my D3 reads wallpost
There is no day 3 wallpost either btw, just triple checked.

Also answer me this, who would be the killer for scum night 2 and 3? Former Hope, Hitmonleet or in the case we are arguing Blazade?

LightWolf

lightwoof
Blazade didn't have much activity D1-D2 so it's possible they used someone else for the kill anticipating him to be JK'd either as a scumread or a PR read
JK would know the setup by then and that the only town PR left is BPV. Scumread maybe, depends on who they thought was under more threat, FH or Blazade in the scenario.

There is no day 3 wallpost either btw, just triple checked.

Also answer me this, who would be the killer for scum night 2 and 3? Former Hope, Hitmonleet or in the case we are arguing Blazade?
My guess is Former Hope since there was no way Hitmon was performing that kill. Former had a bad D1 but most of town did put it down to his usual scumminess

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay Former attempted to kill Asek, fails. They assume JK got him, attempt a kill on you with Former again. Why? You p much completely dropped FH for day 3, there is no reason to expect you to be the one who jailed him if you aren't moving on it at all, you'd think they'd kill anyone who suddenly has misgivings and pushes FH/ID hard, like Yeti.

Okay Former attempted to kill Asek, fails. They assume JK got him, attempt a kill on you with Former again. Why? You p much completely dropped FH for day 3, there is no reason to expect you to be the one who jailed him if you aren't moving on it at all, you'd think they'd kill anyone who suddenly has misgivings and pushes FH/ID hard, like Yeti.
are you not considering the fact they could think I was in the mindset that I'd jailed a townie and that's why i got off him? You're only presenting one side of the story here

Excuse#1+Promise

set up spec, but i don't see why town would ask this? from me it makes more sense coming from scum who want to know whether the town PR's know which scum PR's are in the game, imo

literally Excuse#2 but doesn't bother to promise further activity

this is just commentary + probably preparing an SR on an easy target(King) for later in the game(notice he tried to push me early D1 as well?)

that's nice.

i'm sorry but after looking at former's posts in more detail i literally CANNOT leave him alone he's doing the bare minimum in order to scrape by and when he does post 30% is an excuse 60% of filler and 10% is worth reading.

Lynch Former Hope
oh this is D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)