MattaPod's Hidden Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i will get back to you this weekend. we can trade when you pick up the mew sunday too.
hey please read the rules and post the details of all of the pokemon you are offering. they can be found in the first post of my thread. thanks
I'll admit I'm a bit confused, is the "details of all the Pokemon part" talking to me? Can't you CMT? Figured that would make stuff easier, haha. O.o

And wait, did we already have a trade in progress? What's this Mew you speak of? My memory is pretty bad and I haven't been active recently. :)

yikes ok. I'm mostly interested in females in cool balls with egg moves, 31 IVs in HP and Sp Def, or 0 Atk/31 Def/31 Speed.. you anything like that lying around?
From my recent breed projects, I have the following all with 4 EMs and 4-5 IVs:
- Safari Ball Larvitar
- Safari Ball Aron
- Safari Ball Dratini
- Safari Ball Scyther
- DB(HA) Togepi

Currently working on a TSV-hatch Safari Ball Aron (already have female breedjects) of it. After Aron, I'll be doing Safari Ball Kangaskhan and then Friend Ball Diglet probably, followed by a long queue of other balls.

Aside from that, I have several boxes of bank balls.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
- Safari Ball Larvitar
- Safari Ball Aron
- Safari Ball Dratini
- Safari Ball Scyther
- DB(HA) Togepi

Currently working on a TSV-hatch Safari Ball Aron (already have female breedjects) of it. After Aron, I'll be doing Safari Ball Kangaskhan and then Friend Ball Diglet probably, followed by a long queue of other balls.

ill do the safari ball dratini and db ha togepi but they have to be female and have these ivs-
togepi: even attack stat (0 strongly preferred), 31 def 31 speed
dratini: 31 HP 31 SpDef

we can do 1:1

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
- Safari Ball Larvitar
- Safari Ball Aron
- Safari Ball Dratini
- Safari Ball Scyther
- DB(HA) Togepi

any desire to still make this trade?

Hmm, entirely slipped my mind. I do have single female breedjects of those in my bank, but whether they have the desired IVs you want, I don't know. The rest of my breedjects have had to disappear to make way for new ones. Currently, I'm sitting on Heavy Ball Machop, Heavy Ball Pineco, Heavy Ball Vulpix, DBHA Kangaskhan, DBHA Lickitung and Friend Ball Diglet breedjects.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hmm, entirely slipped my mind. I do have single female breedjects of those in my bank, but whether they have the desired IVs you want, I don't know. The rest of my breedjects have had to disappear to make way for new ones. Currently, I'm sitting on Heavy Ball Machop, Heavy Ball Pineco, Heavy Ball Vulpix, DBHA Kangaskhan, DBHA Lickitung and Friend Ball Diglet breedjects.
the vulpix and lickitung sound good.

lets do the togepi and those other two, for whichever 3 of my pokes you want. if possible a togepi that at least has those IVS would be awesome, the other IVS can be whatever

the vulpix and lickitung sound good.

lets do the togepi and those other two, for whichever 3 of my pokes you want. if possible a togepi that at least has those IVS would be awesome, the other IVS can be whatever
I'd be interested in the Heavy Ball Snorlax and Fast Ball Growlithe depending on the EMs they have. We'll do a 3:2 trade factoring in the female ratios, sound good? Would also be interested in your Naive HP Ice Ditto (don't have a magnemite on me :P). If that is strictly via GTS, then I'll do that at a later point.

When I get behind my DS, I'll check on the Togepi's IVs. I'll get back to you.

I have them all and most of them are mine or I hatched a shiny for someone and was allowed to keep a copy. For the B/W legendaries they are all mine unless linked to another persons thread

Mattapod

OK to get these for Mareep and Bergmite please?
#007 Squirtle (m) | Ability: Rain Dish | Nature: Modest
OT: Xen | ID No: 47402 | Lvl 1 UT
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EMs: Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Foresight, Water Spout

#322 Numel (m) | Ability: Simple | Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00

Am I right in saying that you can clone? That would make this much easier and we could do it tonight or whenever you're free.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Mattapod

OK to get these for Mareep and Bergmite please?
#007 Squirtle (m) | Ability: Rain Dish | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EMs: Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Foresight, Water Spout

#322 Numel (m) | Ability: Simple | Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00

Am I right in saying that you can clone? That would make this much easier and we could do it tonight or whenever you're free.
yes to both of those things!

yes to both of those things!
Sorry I missed you last night. I had an early night.

Will you be free in about an hour?

I'll make sure I stay up this time if you're not around until later. Could I have original plus 2 on the shiny breedables and original plus 5 of the Celebi please? It should be 12 trades overall I think.

Last edited:
ill check it out and get back to you. are the gen 6 legends all reset by you?
No they weren't but it was before Powersaves were heavily used. Pretty much right after the game came out and I wouldn't trade with someone at that time that I didn't know for those so Inknow they're legit.

after looking at it, id like the shiny solosis, clauncher, and dragalgae. does that work?

did you still need this?
Yeah that works. :) I'll try to clone them tomorrow morning and be ready to trade sometime tomorrow! To clarify, are you wanting trained versions?

Hey, I have my eye on your tornadus. But I wanted to know what your policy is on legendary trades; is it a 2:1 (2 flawless shinies/whatever else for 1 legend) or something else? Could you let me know what you expect for legendary trades? Thanks!

hey, i´m pretty much interested in shiny tsv Honedge and self hatched Litwick.
can give you shiny murkrow tsv hatched(5*31 ,calm , in dream ball with Pentagon) , shiny rexilius tsv hatched (jolly 6*31 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)