Gen 7 Mega Diancie Dragonite Bulky Offense

I wanted to make a team around mega diancie that had some defensive backbone but was also scary offensively also i wanted to use my favorite pokemon dragonite so here we go!

The team: https://pokepast.es/616f30826ca077fb

Mega Diancie
mega diancie! by Miss-Callie-Rose on DeviantArt

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Went with mega diancie as my rocker since i didnt need protect because of the instant speed boost in gen7 attacks are pretty simple earth power for heatran and double strong stab i love its ability in some moments can stop hazards from going up or destroying someone trying to use a status move.

Kartana

1627528121100.png

Kartana @ Normalium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Giga Impact

After that i decided on my Z move user and the decision fel on Kartana with Swords Dance Kartana hits enormous amount of attack then we have its attacks being leaf blade for strong stab and good crit chance, sacred sword for pokemon like ferrothorn and other steel types, and z giga impact to hit usual counters of kartana like zapdos for example , i like karts ability to break teams and sweep teams depending on the situation.

Tangrowth

1627528394700.png

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Hidden Power: Ice
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Tangrowth is a part of my defensive core with rotom it provides a good switch in to scary special attackers like Ash Greninja Serpieror or Hydreigon to name a few. This is a sample set giga drain as stab knock off cause its knock off hp ice for Gliscor and Landorus and Earthquake for heatran. I like tangrowth as it can be a good wall on both physical and special side with the use of the item Assault Vest.

Rotom-Wash

1627528607700.png

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 100 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

The followig pokemon is the second part of my bulky core mentioned above, its good old rotom-wash! Allowing me to pivot around and cripple things with Will-O-Wisp. I chose a more spdf oriented set for scary pokemon like ash gren which i got swept by a few times. I love the iapapa berry and how much it heals in this generation. Yeah rotom is rotom bulky pivot letting my offensive powerhouses in for free.

Jirachi

1627528863700.png

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 136 HP / 120 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Fire Punch

I picked Jirachi as my scarf pokemon, i put some bulk on it since its great typing and base stats allow it to live hits even if its offensive. U turn for pivoting , Fire punch for stuff like scizor or Ferrothorn or Kartana, Iron head for those rage-inducing flinches and Healing wish is also great allowing me to sometimes revive my threats and thats pretty much it.

Dragonite

1627529230000.png

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

And Finally the best for last, we get to my favorite pokemon Dragonite, hes just an underated beast with dragon dance. Weakness Policy + Dragon Dance makes him a huge menace being very fast and extremely strong, its ability is very useful when wanting to set up. Extreme Speed hits pokemon that outspeed u after +1 which is wonderful its an 80 BP +2 priority move which is crazy , i can imagine if dragonite had stab on it that it would be the nuts.Dragon claw over Outrage because i didnt want to get locked in and destroyed by some dumb fairy type and earthquake is for those pesky Toxapexes.

THANKS for reading and have a nice day! and sorry for any grammatical errors im pretty lethargic today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)