Mega Mania (Playable on Aqua)

heres some sets:

Garchomp
No guard

Dragon Rush
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

You will crap pokeblocks after seeing this. Just have sticky web up, grap a SD boost, then sweep really hard

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
heres some sets:

Garchomp
No guard

Dragon Rush
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

You will crap pokeblocks after seeing this. Just have sticky web up, grap a SD boost, then sweep really hard
You said 'some sets'. There is only one. What EVs? What Nature? How will it work? Explain.

Last edited:
Snaquaza and I tested this metagame on Aqua Server and only the mega evolution works, but the ability doesn't change and the stats aren't boosted. I suggest to set with the nickname only the mega ability, not the normal one. NotACoolName

Last edited:
How do I make the item Mega Stone and how do I set the megas ability?
For the item, you can simply click Import and add " @ Mega Stone" after the Pokemon's name, and then save. The sprite should show as a question mark as it doesn't exist in the team builder.

As for the ability, I think they're currently set in the Pokemon's nick (Example: Nicknaming a Dragonite holding a Mega Stone "Multiscale / Aerilate" would give him Multiscale in the normal form and Aerilate in the mega form).

You said 'some sets'. There is only one. What EVs? What Nature? How will it work? Explain.
sorry i had to go quick so heres some more. keep in mind i never pay attention to banlists so if these are banned sorry:

Greninja
Adaptabillity/Drizzle (even protean but then you should just use regular if your making 0 changes)
Shiny: Yes
you can figure out ev's yourself for all of them

Dark pulse
Surf
Ice Beam
Hidden Power Any of Them

Fast and powerfull. With adaptability it will probobly be banned so you could use drizzle. Just come in and sweep. with the added bulk it survives priority

the rest are self explanitory

Volcarona
Simple
Shiny

Quiver Dance
Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz
Giga Drain

im not sure if simple is banned but free geomancy

Archeops Archeops
Magic Guard Aerialate

Head Smash Return
Anything Quick Attack
Anything Anything
Anything Anything

Shedinja-Mega

Shedinja @ Mega Stone
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- X-Scissor
- Return

Tank like a boss. Have a defogger/Bouncer you can switch in to protect him from pesky statuses.

So I don't think things are working as intended:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-megamania-1792

0. No HP Percentage Mod, nor Team Preview, nor Sleep Clause, Moody Clause, Evasion Clause, Baton Pass Clause, whatever.
1. Mega Evolving immediately reverts me to Aria Forme.
2. I don't have Tough Claws despite setting that as my nickname. I think that's how it's supposed to work? Well, actually I might have Tough Claws that first time. I have no idea what's up with that calc, because:
252 Atk (107 base) Meloetta U-turn vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Rotom-W: 48-57 (15.8 - 18.8%) -- possible 8HKO after Leftovers recovery
and
252 Atk (107 base) Tough Claws Meloetta U-turn vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Rotom-W: 63-75 (20.7 - 24.7%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
My U-turn did 60 damage, which should not be possible for either of those.
I'm guessing it was a weird Rotom-W spread and that I did not, in fact, have Tough Claws.
Actually, there's one more possibility:
252 Atk (77 base) Tough Claws Meloetta U-turn vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Rotom-W: 51-61 (16.8 - 20.1%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery
This can deal 60 damage, but that means I never had my Mega stats at all.

3. Changing back to Pirouette Forme removes my Mega stats.

Justified / Serene Grace (Keldeo) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

My god
60% burn scald
And amazing stats

Simple shiny Quiver Dance Volcorona. Run.

Also Simple/Calm Mind/Stored power shiny Latios or Contrary + Draco Meteor same same

Magic Guard Archeops with the 132 speed and 170(!) attack launching head smash at everything.

Contrary Victini has to choose between Vcreate and Overheat, but Contrary Heatran can probably hit pretty hard with Overheat.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)