Pet Mod Megas for All: V5! (Moved to V6, check post #129)

Should we distribute Gen 8 moves + TRs to NatDex mons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Hang in there for a bit more. I'll probably do what it was in the beginning: filling in the blanks with a free for all.
That'd be a fine idea if there were only like, 5 Pokemon left to make Megas for. The problem is that even excluding Ubers we still got tens, possibly still a hundred+ to go. Filling in those blanks is gonna take a long time even with a FFA format unless we abandoned the slate formula entirely and just made it a free suggestion mod where the council decides what is added and what isn't.

If OP is feeling burnt out perhaps the mod can be put on hold for a while or given temporary control to someone else. If the passion doesn't come back after, say, a month or two then it's probably time to turn over ownership. This mod's popularity has endured for a long time now and I have no doubt someone would be willing to take over.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
That'd be a fine idea if there were only like, 5 Pokemon left to make Megas for. The problem is that even excluding Ubers we still got tens, possibly still a hundred+ to go. Filling in those blanks is gonna take a long time even with a FFA format unless we abandoned the slate formula entirely and just made it a free suggestion mod where the council decides what is added and what isn't.

If OP is feeling burnt out perhaps the mod can be put on hold for a while. If the passion doesn't come back after, say, a month or two then it's probably time to turn over ownership. This mod's popularity has endured for a long time now and I have no doubt someone would be willing to take over.
The original megas for all had no slate, so maybe we could go that route. Just no thing with 4.5/5 abilities unless it needs it.

Do you think linking to that thread in this thread, and then locking this thread, would be a good idea?
I think it would, if this one has nothing left to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)