Pet Mod Megas for All v6 (Slate 11 - Chandelure, Bisharp, Gothitelle, Conkeldurr)

Should we start metagame development?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That said, the biggest problem in my opinion is the move Tail Glow, which is an incredibly powerful special boosting move on a sweeper that currently has no way at all to raise its Special Attack. As mentioned, when you naturally outspeed nearly everything, one of the only remaining forms of counterplay is being able to survive its hits and hit back - on something this fast and with Special Attack this high, I think Tail Glow would be too overwhelming to most teams.
can i replace it with nasty plot?

Mega Goodra
Mega Stone: Goodrite (for flavor if you will)
Ability: Flame Body
Type: Dragon/Fairy
BST Changes:

HP: N/A
Atk: 100 --> 105
Def: 70 --> 130
SpA: 110 --> 125
SpDef: 150 --> 165
Spe: 80 --> 85

New Moves: Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot

Description: Goodra is now a fairly good wall as 90/130/165 is not too bad and now Goodra has access to hazards, a healing move and both Will-O-Wisp and Toxic and can run either one or both but if only 1, it can run an attack like dragon pulse too due to its very decent SpA of 125 and can also be a tank sweeper with Nasty Plot and 3 other attacks to make Mega Goodra's set be unpredictable whether it will wall or sweep and the fairy type, while making it weak to steel and poison, gives it an immunity to dragon and resistance to fighting and it also just fits goodra.

Last edited:
Mega Goodra
Ability: Prankster
BST Changes:

Atk: N/A
Def: 70 --> 105
SpA: 110 --> 130
SpDef: N/A
Spe: N/A

Description: Goodra is now a fairly good wall as 90/105/150 is not too bad and now Goodra has access to hazards, a healing move and both Will-O-Wisp and Toxic and can run either one or both but if only 1, it can run an attack like dragon pulse too due to its very decent SpA of 130 and can also be a tank sweeper with Nasty Plot and 3 other attacks to make Mega Goodra's set be unpredictable whether it will wall or sweep and the fairy type, while making it weak to steel and poison, gives it an immunity to dragon and resistance to fighting and it also just fits goodra.
Nice submission. It only has +55 stat increase though, add +45 base stat increases to make it a total of +100 BST.

Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 3.04.28 PM - Edited.png

Jokes aside, Magic Guard is still ranked too high, and you completely messed up the stats. (you can only add 100 BST to a mega, you added way too much BST)

Oh yeah, you can't add HP to a mega either.

EDIT: The guy I'm quoting fixed the ability issue but still didn't fix the stat issue.

Mega Goodra
Ability: Magic Guard
BST Changes:

Atk: N/A
Def: 70 --> 130
SpA: 110 --> 150
SpDef: N/A
Spe: N/A

Description: Goodra is now a fairly good wall as 90/130/150 is not too bad and now Goodra has access to hazards, a healing move and both Will-O-Wisp and Toxic and can run either one or both but if only 1, it can run an attack like dragon pulse too due to its very decent SpA of 150 and can also be a tank sweeper with Nasty Plot and 3 other attacks to make Mega Goodra's set be unpredictable whether it will wall or sweep and the fairy type, while making it weak to steel and poison, gives it an immunity to dragon and resistance to fighting and it also just fits goodra.
Hematite are these stats ok for submission? Also ANOTHER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Because of former host @Heavyweapons Mann’s suggestion, we will have two tiers of Megas for All: Megas for All NatDex OU, and Megas for All NatDex Ubers. In NatDex Ubers, there will be Megas for legendaries, mythical, and UBs that aren’t allowed in National Dex. That means you could disregard my other post saying that not all Pokémon will receive Megas. Now all fully evolved Pokémon will receive megas. However, I will be extremely strict with the stat changes for Megas, since I don’t want them to become overly BROKEN like MegaRay, rather I want them to become balanced and fair just like the Mewtwo Megas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)