Memes You Found Mk. 2

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I found out a few years back that a trollbait post I made on an advice forum many years before that was turned into a meme on 9gag

"Gandalf" was my friend who was in on it, though whoever made the meme added the "He needs my help" bottom text. The original post just said "Do it, besides why wouldn't she want you to look like this stud?"

Anyway, I thought I'd go back to the thread and find some of the best responses and share them with you too:

This guy told me that mustaches are a distraction, and I should just learn to be a pick-up artist instead:

I don't remember if me not knowing what pick-up was was part of the troll or I actually didn't know

Guy #1 kinda played along and made me feel good. Girl #2 really inspired me to chase my dreams.

Sean King took the tough love approach:

I think this guy stole the idea from Drake and Josh (if they get that show in Canada). Guy #2 kinda rude to my mom tbh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)