Memes You Found Mk. 2

The only one exposed here is you. Smogon's dark mode fucking sucks.
Lies.
Also, news flash: it's a fucking color pallet. If you think a color pallet choice is in any way something to rally behind, then you're a prick who's just looking for any reason to feel superior to others.
Good job spelling color pallet right, and also I can't tell if you are this serious about my meme or if you are just joking...

You are a bigoted person who uses "it's just a meme" as an excuse to avoid criticism for your bigotry.
If I may speak on the matter, this is -
1. The meme thread, don't want to be warned by the mods, and
2. Very odd, as your first instinct when I say "If you don't know what this is, you have been exposed. If you do, we are legends." and also post
"Maniacal laugh... Maniacal laugh... I fooled you for so long, and you have been exposed as a non dark mode user!" is to think "oh, he is trying to prove himself superior in his own mind, making a reference to the Muppets and also saying dark mode is cooler." Why do you think that I would be trying to insult other people to make myself feel better about myself when I have otherwise not shown ANYWHERE else that I would do that? Another thing, you proceed to insult me, which I might understand if this is what you thought, and then another person who just came in to say "You're overreacting", and that's just rude if I'm being honest.

Last edited:
You are a bigoted person who uses "it's just a meme" as an excuse to avoid criticism for your bigotry.
i made this so that your kind can see it too

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████████████████████████████
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████
███████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
███████████████████████████████████████
████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

If I may speak on the matter, this is -
1. The meme thread, don't want to be warned by the mods, and
2. Very odd, as your first instinct when I say "If you don't know what this is, you have been exposed. If you do, we are legends." and also post
"Maniacal laugh... Maniacal laugh... I fooled you for so long, and you have been exposed as a non dark mode user!" is to think "oh, he is trying to prove himself superior in his own mind, making a reference to the Muppets and also saying dark mode is cooler." Why do you think that I would be trying to insult other people to make myself feel better about myself when I have otherwise not shown ANYWHERE else that I would do that? Another thing, you proceed to insult me, which I might understand if this is what you thought, and then another person who just came in to say "You're overreacting", and that's just rude if I'm being honest.
I haven't seen you anywhere else (that I can remember, anyway) so my only impression of you was "haha I think it's funny to make fun of people who use a different color pallet than me" which is emblematic of some of the internet's (and really people's in general) worst tendencies (tribalism is a curse) and just something that bothers me in general. I'm sorry I overreacted.

As for faint, who so graciously posted a jumbled mess that I had to view in desktop mode to decipher while I was typing this, I take nothing back. Neither of their responses to me have given me any indication that I'm wrong in my assumptions of them.

I haven't seen you anywhere else (that I can remember, anyway) so my only impression of you was "haha I think it's funny to make fun of people who use a different color pallet than me" which is emblematic of some of the internet's (and really people's in general) worst tendencies (tribalism is a curse) and just something that bothers me in general. I'm sorry I overreacted.
I can understand why you would assume the worst on this...wonderful place called "The Internet", and I also thank you for the apology.
I wish I had a meme to bring this back on track
Also, I return with a passion!
create new world.jpg

killed me.jpg

As for faint, who so graciously posted a jumbled mess that I had to view in desktop mode to decipher while I was typing this, I take nothing back. Neither of their responses to me have given me any indication that I'm wrong in my assumptions of them.
can you enlighten us on how smogon themes are a gateway to tribalism? perhaps if your blue-light-eye-fatigue hadn't spread to your brain you wouldn't be spouting such ridiculous replies lmao

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Bad image quality go brrrr.View attachment 327558
Space Conflict Installment 1: The Metaphorically Phantasmagorical Opponent
Space Conflict Installment 2: Assault of the Identical Copies of One Another
Space Conflict Installment 3: Tat-for-tat of the Evil Space Wizards

Space Conflict Installment 7: The Magic System Arises
Space Conflict Installment 8: The Sole Remaining Good Space Wizard
Space Conflict Installment 9: The Ascension of Atmospherevoyager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)