Metroidvania Mafia - GAME OVER! 7 winners!

All right, lets get this going.

Right now the numbers are 3-2-3-1. Belmonts and SP's have 3, CV's have 2, and pidge is the neutral. As you can see, we would obviously settle with a Belmont or SP lynch. Who has the advantage? Obviously the SP's. They still have their BG and inspect. No other faction has those left. as such obviously we need to lynch a SP. Lets finish what should have been done yesterday and lynch LKB.

Ugh, I'm NOT a target! Geez, get it through yer head, 'kay?

Anywho, let's look at what happens when I die.

2-2-3-1.

Belmonts don't get a kill, but then next night, we don't. Assuming both us and castles aim for Belmonts, it'd be...

2-2-1-1

Now, next day cannot be computed. But, assuming that castles and Belmonts target us...

2-1-1.

Now what?

Logic from this dictates that we shouldn't lynch me, but instead a Belmont. This is a few assumptions, yes, but they are logical assumptions.

I'd say the target should be coolking. He's a powerful role, more powerful then mine at this point. So, everyone please lynch coolking.

I've been persuaded, however, so my vote must be to lynch loudkirbyking

If anyone tries to bandwagon with me to lynch me, though, I'll be REALLY upset. Anywho, everyone else, lynch coolking49, since I can't!

lets think this through again. 3-2-3-1
2-2-3-1 when you die
now we dont get a kill, and both of you target us, and we have 2-2-1-1
Now at this point we all decide to lynch pidge or the last remaining belmont, as otherwise the remaining belmont lynches one faction and pidge lynches the other.
2-2-1
Now the CV's dont have a kill, so the Space pirates get to kill a CV and Belmont kills a SP. 1-1-1. Belmont doesn't get a kill so now the remaining CV and SP have a choice. SP's miss the next kill so if they kill a CV and the CV kill fails, the SP's lose as the belmonts get the last kill. AS such they are forced to kill a Belmont, and the castlevanians kill the last SP to win. Unless one kill doesnt go through due to another role, this is whats bound to happen. needless to say after reading this the Sp's will opt to lynch the belmont remaining tomorrow, at which point we will point this out and cv's will agree, trying to kill Pidge. Belmonts will try to get rid of a CV or SP, and Pidge is the kingmaker. But we all see what happens.

Obviously CV's should vote out LBK, who is the their BG.

Now if I get lynched then we end up with 3-2-2-1. CV's kill a SP and Sp plays kingmaker. Lets say they kill a belmont since we seem to have a bit of a rivalry here. now its 2-2-1-1. We are in the exact same situation as earlier, but with 1 big difference. The SP's will still have their BG, so they can screw shit up by blocking a kill. By lynching them here we remove their BG and now. That way CV's get a win and Belmonts have a chance, as we still have our mole and could end up winning. Thats how the game will end up if we lynch an SP now, a 66% chance for a CV win and 33% chance for a Belmont win.

edit: I just realized that means I should advocate my lynch -_-. of course I would rather advocate 2 belmonts not dgetting killed tonight.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

loudkirbyking
ponders loudly, "well, maybe you should all lynch me, maybe you shouldn't". Suddenly a bunch of people point to coolking49 and shout "get him!" Everybody picks him up and nails him inside of a coffin, then they bury it deep underground so that he can sleep another five hundred years.

Dear coolking49,
You are Alucard

Born Adrian Farenheights Tepes, you were the son of Dracula and the human woman Lisa. When she was accused of witchcraft and killed, her final words were “Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For theirs is already a hard lot.” These words caused you to doubt your father’s cause, and after falling in love with a Belmont woman and fathering her child it was clear which side of the conflict you had taken. With the Space Pirates invading Castlevania, you have again woken from a long sleep in order to ensure that good triumphs.

As a vampire, you are forever willing to sleep if it is in humanity’s benefit. Once per night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Sleep in front of USER”. USER’s night action will target you instead of its original target.

You have the Masamune, the most powerful legendary katana ever made. However, because it is so powerful, it also reduces your vote count by two. Your vote count can go negative because of this item.

You are allied with the Belmonts. To win, all Space Pirates, Castlevanians, and the Werewolf must be eliminated. Alternatively, as child of both a vampire and a human you know that the Belmonts are being moled. You can win by killing the mole in the Belmonts. You can accomplish this by ordering the kill as the Belmont leader, or if the Belmont leader orders you to perform the kill.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after all actions have been received. Yes, that's 24 hours.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

loudkirbyking
ponders loudly, "well, maybe you should all lynch me, maybe you shouldn't". Suddenly a bunch of people point to coolking49 and shout "get him!" Everybody picks him up and nails him inside of a coffin, then they bury it deep underground so that he can sleep another five hundred years.

It is now Night 6. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after all actions have been received. Yes, that's 24 hours.
wtf? It's an hour before deadline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)