Mewtwo (GP 2/2)

^Yes, but +1 LO Aura Sphere does a huge amount of damage to 248/0 Scizor, 75.8% - 89.8% to be exact. This is not cheap, and very much within OHKO range after hazards. I wouldn't say CB Scizor is able to revenge kill the Psycho Killer without using Bullet Punch.

As for Dream World ... I confess, I've never played any DW Ubers. I can sit here and theorycraft, but that wouldn't be fair: I simply have never played any DW Ubers. It doesn't help that my main computer is broken and I can't play right now either. I can write something up, but if someone with a lot more experience in DW Ubers can edit that, it'd be much appreciated.

PS: Is it just me, or is Scarf Chandelure (which Chandelure must be, or Mewtwo OHKOes it with Psystrike) unable to OHKO Mewtwo with Shadow Ball? Especially after a CM boost.

Scizor should use Bullet Punch against Mewtwo because even 2 unboosted Aura Spheres will take it out.

Chandelure can KO Mewtwo with Overheat in the sun which is Chandelure's main way of killing things. Overheat in the sun is much stronger than a super effective Shadow Ball.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^Yes, but +1 LO Aura Sphere does a huge amount of damage to 248/0 Scizor, 75.8% - 89.8% to be exact. This is not cheap, and very much within OHKO range after hazards. I wouldn't say CB Scizor is able to revenge kill the Psycho Killer without using Bullet Punch.

As for Dream World ... I confess, I've never played any DW Ubers. I can sit here and theorycraft, but that wouldn't be fair: I simply have never played any DW Ubers. It doesn't help that my main computer is broken and I can't play right now either. I can write something up, but if someone with a lot more experience in DW Ubers can edit that, it'd be much appreciated.

PS: Is it just me, or is Scarf Chandelure (which Chandelure must be, or Mewtwo OHKOes it with Psystrike) unable to OHKO Mewtwo with Shadow Ball? Especially after a CM boost.
Scizor's main spread in Ubers is 200 HP / 252 SpD, which easily survives Aura Sphere.

Is this analysis done yet? Is it ready for upload?
Other Mewtwo sets can be added later if needed. Mewtwo's analysis is already delayed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)