Battle Spot Mimikyu

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[SET]
name: Swords Dance Sweeper
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Play Rough
move 3: Shadow Sneak
move 4: Phantom Force / Shadow Claw
item: Life Orb / Spell Tag
ability: Disguise
nature: Jolly / Adamant
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* With Swords Dance, Disguise, and access to priority attacking in Shadow Sneak, Mimikyu is a potent revenge killer and sweeper in one package.

* Phantom Force is useful for stalling out Dynamax turns and becoming an extra powerful Max Phantasm. However, Phantom Force's extra turn to charge up can be an issue versus Normal-type switch-ins such as Snorlax and Type: Null.

* Alternatively, Shadow Claw is useful for picking off weakened foes that Phantom Force would not take out in time such as Corviknight and puts less presure on Mimikyu to Dynamax. It also helps versus opposing Mimikyu to get them into Shadow Sneak KO range.

* Mimikyu makes a fantastic user of Dynamax, especially with Max Starfall protecting it from status and Max Phantasm lowering the foe's Defense stat.

* Life Orb is the best choice for ensuring Mimikyu can effectively revenge kill and sweep through teams. Spell Tag makes a decent alternative if another Pokemon needs Life Orb, however.

[SET]
name: Trick Room Setter
move 1: Trick Room
move 2: Curse
move 3: Play Rough
move 4: Shadow Sneak
item: Babiri Berry
nature: Adamant
evs: 212 HP / 188 Atk / 108 Def

[SET COMMENTS]

* Curse's sacrificial powers, combined with Disguise and Babiri Berry making Mimikyu difficult to OHKO, makes it the best setter of Trick Room in the metagame.

* While the higher damage output of Shadow Claw may be tempting, Shadow Sneak is the better choice for picking off weakened threats.

* This Mimikyu set excels at checking and sapping momentum from Pokemon that boost their Speed, such as Togekiss and Gyarados.

* Kee Berry's defensive boost when Mimikyu is hit by a physical attack is useful for making Mimikyu more difficult to take down overall, though it doesn't provide as much protection against Excadrill.

EV Spreads
========

* 212 HP / 188 Atk / 108 Def Adamant: This spread survives Adamant Excadrill's Max Steelspike assuming no Stealth Rock damage, while giving Mimikyu a good amount of power.

* 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Def Adamant or 252 HP / 132 Atk / 124 Def Impish: These two EV spreads achieve identical stats, and ensures that Mimikyu survives Adamant Excadrill's Max Steelspike even after Stealth Rock damage

Team Options
========

To best take advantage of its potential to reverse sweeps, Mimikyu should be paired with powerful, slow Pokemon that can take advantage of Trick Room. Below are some good examples, with their sprites linking to their analyses.

Trick Room Teammates:
:rhyperior:
:snorlax:
:conkeldurr:
:aegislash:
:tyranitar:
:dracozolt:
:dracovish:

[General Team Options]

Good general Mimikyu teammates should help against opposing Ghost- and Steel-types, with Corviknight, Ferrothorn, and ironically, opposing Mimikyu being major targets to check. Mold Breaker Excadrill is especially important to check, since it's one of the most prevalent checks to Mimikyu.

* Mold Breaker Excadrill checks:
:corviknight:
:ferrothorn:
:hippowdon:

* Defensive Steel-type checks:
(fast taunt set)
:rotom-wash:
:rotom-heat:
:rotom-mow:

* Mimikyu checks: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: toxapex:
:type null:

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
I think Phantom Force is the more attractive option nowadays over Shadow Claw, I would consider switching the order. Its stalling ability and higher BP (particularly with dynamax) makes it more versatile for Mimikyu at the moment, I feel. Others feel free to chime in if you agree/disagree.

For the Trick Room setter, I like Babiri berry, but Kee berry (along with Kasib) also need a slash. Kee Berry is probably the most used one (albeit not only with Trick Room).

For TR teammates, I think you can also add offensive hippowdon. Perhaps over Ttar, which you dont see really too much in the TR variants.

Rest looks great. Already mentioned, but I'm stoked to move to this new format! Good job.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
I already looked at this example analysis so you know I'm fine with what's written here, noticed some grammar weirdness on the last bullet point of the Trick Room set comments though.

I agree Kee Berry should be mentioned on the Trick Room set though, I don't think it matters which way it's ordered since the roles of both items are fairly distinct and valuable. If we keep the current EV spread as the main one then I'd keep Babiri Berry first since that's what the given EV spread is designed for. Phantom Force first slot is valid, I haven't noticed a major swing either way but I don't think anyone would complain either way on that.

Not sure if I would recommend Hippowdon as a Trick Room teammate here though, I can see how it can have merit but haven't seen it myself. If others can support it I'm okay with it. Don't think it needs to replace Tyranitar though, we can just add it to the list.

QC 1/2

Looking at the teammates, under trick room I'd probably remove Tar, perhaps even Zolt and add Aegislash. Aegislash is a key component of most TR teams as it creates opportunities for Mimikyu to set up Trick Room for the sweeper whilst the opponent is expending Dynamax. As for Ghost/Steel type resistances, Im unsure whether you are just listing pokemon with certain typings rather than what actually works well with Mimikyu. For example Grimmsnarl is mentioned but such is its role in the meta that it is unlikely to be switched into ghost type attacks. In fact neither Ttar, Hydreigon or Grimmsnarl can switch into the most threatening Ghost type to Mimikyu which is opposing Mimikyu. Mimikyu is actually used as a premier ghost type check due to disguise and its ironic it seems the other way round from looking at this post. Nor do they switch into Aegislash for that matter. So they do not work even though yes they are all dark types. A lot of the other pokemon also only work with Mimikyu because Mimikyu is broken, not because they have any synergy or are good teammates.

I don't like this idea of randomly listing up pokemon of certain types without really understanding the synergy between the pokemon as this gives newer players the wrong idea about team construction. Rather than a "what can Mimikyu do for this pokemon or what does this pokemon do for Mimikyu", there just seems to pokemon mentioned to fill up space. I'm not writing any analyses any more and Im definitely not going to spend time going through every single one but thats what Ive seen from a vague look. Drill funnily enough because it checks mimi is one of mimis better partners.

What i said above is a bit harsh and certainly nothing personal (I chose mimi because it's the best bss poke nothing else) but hopefully this will help focus things in future analysis and feedback

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Looking at the teammates, under trick room I'd probably remove Tar, perhaps even Zolt and add Aegislash. Aegislash is a key component of most TR teams as it creates opportunities for Mimikyu to set up Trick Room for the sweeper whilst the opponent is expending Dynamax. As for Ghost/Steel type resistances, Im unsure whether you are just listing pokemon with certain typings rather than what actually works well with Mimikyu. For example Grimmsnarl is mentioned but such is its role in the meta that it is unlikely to be switched into ghost type attacks. In fact neither Ttar, Hydreigon or Grimmsnarl can switch into the most threatening Ghost type to Mimikyu which is opposing Mimikyu. Mimikyu is actually used as a premier ghost type check due to disguise and its ironic it seems the other way round from looking at this post. Nor do they switch into Aegislash for that matter. So they do not work even though yes they are all dark types. A lot of the other pokemon also only work with Mimikyu because Mimikyu is broken, not because they have any synergy or are good teammates.

I don't like this idea of randomly listing up pokemon of certain types without really understanding the synergy between the pokemon as this gives newer players the wrong idea about team construction. Rather than a "what can Mimikyu do for this pokemon or what does this pokemon do for Mimikyu", there just seems to pokemon mentioned to fill up space. I'm not writing any analyses any more and Im definitely not going to spend time going through every single one but thats what Ive seen from a vague look. Drill funnily enough because it checks mimi is one of mimis better partners.

What i said above is a bit harsh and certainly nothing personal (I chose mimi because it's the best bss poke nothing else) but hopefully this will help focus things in future analysis and feedback
I have to agree with this, and I think ikas examples are strong, particularly with the ghost type resists. grimmsnarl outside of typing doesnt really mesh with mimi as a switch in teammate. If anything, it should be listed as a support lead, as its intrinsic quality arent for being a resist really (despite being a good defensive typing, its too slow to punish after switching in). Hydreigon as a ghost type resist gets bopped by the two most common pokemon in the game, who both happen to be ghosts. Not saying hydreigon cant be used as a mimi teammate, but its not for ghost resisting in general.

This same kind of thing also applies with steel type resists. You have rotom heat and wash listed, but they arent gonna be used as steel type resists for the most problematic steel type, excadrill, as they get beaten by mold breaker. Once again, not saying it cant be a teammate (they are both good teammates), just not for their resisting qualities. If you want to list these somewhere, it would be better as a “steel wallbreakers”, because they are important for bringing down corviknight (All rotom) and ferrothorn (rotom-h) which mimi can struggle to bring down itself.

Last edited:

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Finally made some changes based off the comments here! I totally revamped the teammates section to have a focus on more directly checking threats than resists, since in retrospect, it doesnt make that much sense for Mimikyu.

I added Kee Berry, but kept TTar as a mention for TR. I'm tempted to split TR teammates into more "core ones" (like Rhyperior and Conkeldurr) and just mons that can benefit from TR (like TTar and Dracozolt).

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
I think Phantom Force being the first slash is also a fair thing here, so I think a line to justify it is actually necessary. Consistent? How so? Phantom Force is very "consistent" against Dynamax. So how come?

As you know, Shadow Claw lets you do immediate damage to Rotom-H and weakened Corviknight and such without having to expend your Dynamax on it, which is very valid because often Mimikyu isn't always the ideal Dynamaxer depending on your matchup. Another important scenario Claw really helps you in is the Mimikyu 1v1 especially if they aren't Life Orb and chipping themselves into Sneak KO Range. There's lots of examples and I think any of these are fine illustrations where you actually can justify Shadow Claw.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think Kee Berry is unviable on Trick Room sets. The idea is to TR and get your sweeper in, what does the Def boost help with? You just stay around an extra turn or two and waste TR turns. Babiri is almost a necessity now. I’ve seen and used Room Service but losing to MB drill is sad!

I have seen Kee Berry sets that were good though, they just did not run Trick Room. Things like Kee Bulk Up and/or Wisp. Or Kee with Twave sub curse pain split stuff. I don’t know if these sets warrant their own entry in the analysis (yet). Just get rid of Kee on TR and I’ll give 2/2

Theorymon

I removed Kee Berry for now, and expanded more on Phantom Force vs Shadow Claw. I think this is ready for grammar checks now!

As for the other sets like Bulk Up, Wisp, Twave stuff, etc. I dont really have much experience with those, but I don't mind if someone else writes them.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Working on a Kee Berry set, with permission from Theorymon.

[SET]
name: Kee Berry Sweeper
move 1: Play Rough / Phantom Force
move 2: Shadow Sneak
move 3: Drain Punch
move 4: Swords Dance
item: Kee Berry
evs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe

* Mimikyu equipped with a Kee Berry and Drain Punch can beat out many slower foes that traditionally give Mimikyu trouble, such as Ferrothorn and Snorlax, while also causing trouble to Corviknight switch-ins without needing to expend Dynamax.

* Play Rough is the primary STAB move of choice and grants Mimikyu immunity to status moves with Misty Terrain from Max Starfall. Phantom Force can be useful instead for wasting Dynamax turns.

* Shadow Sneak is obligatory as a STAB priority move, helping Mimikyu most effectively take advantage of its Disguise and Swords Dance.

* Drain Punch gives Mimikyu great longevity against physical attackers, helping it defeat opposing Snorlax and Ferrothorn, while also staying healthy over the course of a game. Drain Punch additionally becomes Max Knuckle when Dynamaxed, providing greater damage output and boosting Attack by one stage.

* The given EV spread maximizes Attack, gives Mimikyu the highest odds of surviving Jolly Life Orb Mimikyu Phantom Force after Disguise is broken, and also survives +1 Life Orb Gyarados Max Geyser in rain.

Last edited:
this is my first amateur GP attempt so I apologize if it isn't very good :x

remove add / fix (comments); (AC=add comma; AFS=add full stop)
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* With Swords Dance, Disguise, and access to priority attacking in Shadow Sneak, Mimikyu is a potent revenge killer and sweeper in one package!

* Phantom Force is useful for stalling out Dynamax turns and becoming an extra powerful Max Phantasm. However, Phantom Force's extra turn charge up can be an issue vs Normal-type switch-ins such as Snorlax and Type: Null.

* Shadow Claw is useful for picking off weakened foes that Phantom Force would not take out in time such as Corviknight, and puts less presure pressure on Mimikyu to Dynamax. It also helps vs opposing Mimikyu to get them into Shadow Sneak KO range.

* Mimikyu makes a fantastic user of Dynamax, especially with Max Starfall protecting it from status, and Max Phantasm lowering the foe's Defense stat.

* Life Orb is the best choice recommended item for ensuring that Mimikyu can effectively revenge kill and sweep through teams, (AC) however Spell Tag is a decent alternative if another Pokemon needs Life Orb. (AFS) however.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Curse's sacrificial powers, combined with Disguise and Babiri Berry making make Mimikyu difficult to OHKO, makes solidifying it as the best setter of Trick Room in the metagame. (the way this initially read implies that curse makes mimikyu difficult to OHKO, when it actually does the complete opposite. I would add another point within set comments to elaborate further on what curse does, since you don't really discuss its uses here)

* While the higher damage output of Shadow Claw may be tempting, Shadow Sneak is the better choice for picking off weakened threats.

* This Mimikyu excels at checking at and sapping momentum from Pokemon that boost their Speed, such as Togekiss and Gyarados. (AFS)

* Kee Berry's defensive boost when hit by a physical attack The defense boost given from Kee Berry when hit by a physical attack is useful for making Mimikyu more difficult to take down overall, though it doesn't provide as much protection against Excadrill.

EV Spreads
========

* 212 HP / 188 Atk / 108 Def Adamant: This spread survives Adamant Excadrill's Max Steelspike assuming no without any prior Stealth Rock damage, while giving Mimikyu a good amount of power.

* 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Def Adamant or 252 HP / 132 Atk / 124 Def Impish: These two EV spreads achieve identical stats, and ensures that Mimikyu survives Adamant Excadrill's Max Steelspike even after Stealth Rock damage. (AFS) (I'm assuming the purpose of two spreads that achieve the same stats is to give players more options for breeding / hyper training in-game, which is a nice little touch)

Team Options
========

To best take advantage of its potential to reverse sweeps, Mimikyu should be paired with powerful, slow Pokemon that can take advantage of abuse Trick Room. (avoids repetition from the start of your sentence) Below are some good examples, with their sprites linking to their analyses.

Trick Room Teammates:

[General Team Options]

Good general (the title of this section is general team options, no need to repeat "general") Mimikyu (removed for repetition sake) teammates should help against opposing Ghost- and Steel-types, with such as Corviknight, Ferrothorn, and ironically, opposing Mimikyu. being major targets to check. Mold Breaker Excadrill is especially important to check, since it's one of the most prevalent checks to Mimikyu.

* Mold Breaker Excadrill checks:

* Defensive Steel-type checks:
(fast taunt set)

* Mimikyu checks: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: :toxapex:

Last edited:
Hopefully this is not too late and I apologize for circling back to something that is done/ almost done, but in my opinion some better justification (might actually be too specific) for the defensive investment on the Kee Berry Mimikyu set is in its ability to take on Dynamaxed Gyarados and Togekiss.

See the calcs below:

+2 252+ SpA Togekiss Max Airstream (130 BP) vs. 132 HP / 4 SpD Dynamax Mimikyu: 220-259 (74.8 - 88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (100.00% chance to 2HKO after accuracy)

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Gyarados Max Geyser (130 BP) vs. +1 132 HP / 108 Def Dynamax Mimikyu in Rain: 222-263 (75.5 - 89.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (100.00% chance to 2HKO after accuracy)

I also thought that the Kee Berry Mimikyu set loses the 1v1 vs the standard Mimikyu sweeper set, but maybe I have been playing it incorrectly. I only started using this set recently so there is still a lot I need to learn. Finally as far as I can tell 108 Def and 116 Def give the same damage rolls for Jolly Life Orb Phantom Force. On my own set, I put the leftover 8 EVs in Speed but maybe there is some other defensive calc I'm missing.

ar(c)

Do make sure there's no double spacing after *s.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* With Swords Dance, Disguise, and access to priority attacking in Shadow Sneak, Mimikyu is a potent revenge killer and sweeper in one package. (exclamation -> period)

* Phantom Force is useful for stalling out Dynamax turns and becoming an extra powerful Max Phantasm. However, Phantom Force's extra turn to charge up can be an issue vs versus Normal-type switch-ins such as Snorlax and Type: Null.

* Alternatively, Shadow Claw is useful for picking off weakened foes that Phantom Force would not take out in time such as Corviknight (RC) and puts less presure on Mimikyu to Dynamax. It also helps vs versus opposing Mimikyu to get them into Shadow Sneak KO range.

* Mimikyu makes a fantastic user of Dynamax, especially with Max Starfall protecting it from status (RC) and Max Phantasm lowering the foe's Defense stat.

* Life Orb is the best choice for ensuring Mimikyu can effectively revenge kill and sweep through teams. Spell Tag makes a decent alternative if another Pokemon needs Life Orb, however.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Curse's sacrificial powers, combined with Disguise and Babiri Berry making Mimikyu difficult to OHKO, makes it the best setter of Trick Room in the metagame.

* This Mimikyu set excels at checking at and sapping momentum from Pokemon that boost their Speed, such as Togekiss and Gyarados. (AP)

* Kee Berry's defensive boost when Mimikyu is hit by a physical attack is useful for making Mimikyu more difficult to take down overall, though it doesn't provide as much protection against Excadrill.

EV Spreads
========

* 212 HP / 188 Atk / 108 Def Adamant (I'm really unsure what your format is here, but uploaded analyses seems to use "with a(n) X nature"): This spread survives Adamant Excadrill's Max Steelspike, (AC) assuming no Stealth Rock damage, while giving Mimikyu a good amount of power.

* 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Def Adamant or 252 HP / 132 Atk / 124 Def Impish: These two EV spreads achieve identical stats, and ensures ensuring that Mimikyu survives Adamant Excadrill's Max Steelspike even after Stealth Rock damage. (AP)

Team Options
========

To best take advantage of its potential to reverse sweeps, Mimikyu should be paired with powerful, slow Pokemon that can take advantage of Trick Room. Below are some good examples, with their sprites linking to their analyses. (for consistency sake, either add this to every other analysis or remove this here)

Trick Room Teammates Attackers (notify me if this changes nuance, but saying "Teammates" is very weird and redundant):

[General Team Options]

Good general Mimikyu teammates should help against opposing Ghost- and Steel- and Ghost-types, with Corviknight, Ferrothorn, and, (AC) ironically, opposing Mimikyu being major targets to check. Mold Breaker Excadrill is especially important to check, since it's one of the most prevalent checks to Mimikyu.

* Mold Breaker Excadrill Checks:

* Defensive Steel-type Checks:
(Fast Taunt set)

* Mimikyu Checks: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: : (colon) toxapex:

gj, gp 1/1 :)

e: @below, didn't notice you were working on another set, so ping me once you've done that so I can fully gp this.

Last edited:

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Amcheck & QC Check on the Kee set

Working on a Kee Berry set, with permission from Theorymon.

[SET]

* Mimikyu equipped with a Kee Berry and Drain Punch can beat out many slower foes that would traditionally give Mimikyu trouble, such as Ferrothorn, while also causing trouble to Corviknight switch-ins without needing to expend Dynamax.

* Play Rough is the primary STAB move of choice and grants Mimikyu immunity to status moves with Misty Terrain from Max Starfall. Phantom Force is useful for wasting Dynamax turns.

* Shadow Sneak is obligatory for STAB priority move, helping Mimikyu most effectively take advantage of its Disguise and Swords Dance.

* Drain Punch gives Mimikyu great longevity against physical attackers, letting it defeat opposing Snorlax and stay healthy over the course of a game. It also becomes Max Knuckle when Dynamaxed, providing greater damage output and boosting Attack by one stage.

* The given EV spread maximizes Attack, gives Mimikyu the highest odds of surviving Jolly Life Orb Mimikyu Phantom Force after Disguise is broken, and survives +1 Life Orb Gyarados Max Geyser in rain.
Removed comma after Drain Punch

"Foes" vs opponents because for some reason GP standard states opponent = opposing person who clicks buttons, so they can't use any Pokemon moves or get hit super effectively by a move or have high or low stats

You have to say STAB move even though when you say Play Rough is a good STAB on Mimikyu you mean "stab moves" because GP standard states STAB = STAB Bonus

i added some more content, content changes are always open to discussion:
- I added Snorlax instead of Ferrothorn as a target it actually beats with drain punch
- added a line about checking maxed gyarados in rain
- removed teammates

I removed team options because this Mimikyu doesn't particularly have a required teammate. None of the options listed there were mandatory nor necessarily more common with the particular Mimikyu variant.

Also I know that the other Mimikyu set passed GP already, but I think Mimi basically works with Everything, part of the reason why it's broken. So there might be good to add a line in "General Team Options" that Mimikyu can pair with literally anything and be good, and its pairings are more so indicative of current metagame than some exceptional synergy between the two Pokemon.

Last edited:
gp 1/1; sorry for holding this up. I didn't know when this was ready lol.

[SET]

* Mimikyu equipped with a Kee Berry and Drain Punch can beat out many slower foes that traditionally give Mimikyu it trouble, such as Ferrothorn and Snorlax, while also causing trouble to Corviknight switch-ins without needing to expend Dynamax.

* Play Rough is the primary STAB move of choice and grants Mimikyu immunity to status moves (status != status moves) with Misty Terrain from Max Starfall. Phantom Force can be useful instead for wasting to stall opposing (optional rly, but I like the extra clarity) Dynamax turns.

* Shadow Sneak is obligatory as a STAB priority move, helping Mimikyu so Mimikyu can most effectively take advantage of its Disguise and Swords Dance.

* Drain Punch gives Mimikyu great longevity against physical attackers, helping and helps it defeat opposing Snorlax and Ferrothorn, while also staying healthy over the course of a game. Drain Punch additionally becomes Max Knuckle when Dynamaxed, providing greater damage output and boosting Attack by one stage.

* The given EV spread maximizes Attack, gives Mimikyu the highest odds of surviving foe Jolly Life Orb Mimikyu's (don't miss this) Phantom Force after Disguise is broken, and also survives +1 Life Orb Gyarados's (don't miss this) Max Geyser in rain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)