Minecraft Discussion Thread

What day should we fight the Ender Dragon?

• Sat, Dec 15

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Sun, Dec 16

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • Sat, Dec 22

Votes: 47 38.2%
  • Sun, Dec 23

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • Sat, Dec 29

Votes: 48 39.0%
  • Sun, Dec 30

Votes: 71 57.7%

• Total voters

Style_Dota

formerly MikeDecIsHere
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone feel like swords do a shit ton less damage in 1.9? I just redownloaded this after god knows how long and I was testing things out. Even Sharpness V kills Zombies in like 3-4 hits

Does anyone feel like swords do a shit ton less damage in 1.9? I just redownloaded this after god knows how long and I was testing things out. Even Sharpness V kills Zombies in like 3-4 hits
Yeah I agree. I did however learn about some of the new mechanics from my friend online the other day, which I was too lazy to read. I wondered why skellies took like 10 hits to kill with my iron sword. Simple answer; to get the full effects of the sword's damage, you gotta wait until the "swing animation" is done and it comes back up to the normal resting position. No more spam clicking like I'm used to. That fixed my problem right up and they properly die in like 3 hits now. Silly combat crap...

I wanna get back into Vanilla Minecraft on a server because playing alone is boring as hell. Seth, does your Realms server still exist? Or, if other people are playing somewhere else, which servers are you playing on these days? I want to play with other people, but applying to completely new servers with people I've never met is kinda strange, so I'd love to have at least some smogcraft people to start with.

I wanna get back into Vanilla Minecraft on a server because playing alone is boring as hell. Seth, does your Realms server still exist? Or, if other people are playing somewhere else, which servers are you playing on these days? I want to play with other people, but applying to completely new servers with people I've never met is kinda strange, so I'd love to have at least some smogcraft people to start with.
Yup yup it's still up and online! Feel free to join our evil power. Just remind me again what your MC name is exactly either here or a PM, and I'll add ya in!

Well, I know a couple people have dropped in and said they have servers and Realms, so I'm joining in as well! I've got a Realm that I've set up with some friends of mine, and would be happy to have Smogon peeps join up there as well! It's not an official Smogon Realm of course, but the more people in a Realm the better am I right? Shoot me a PM if you guys are interested! And especially among the old crowd who have gone through one server after another since the original, I'd be more than happy to have ya!

We're clearing an area right now for a capital city of sorts. Still lots unexplored and new, and lots to do a build!

EDIT: Wow that's a lot of exclamation marks.
VILOCERAPTOR COMIN AT YA LIVE
Still a thing? I remember playing on the original Smogcraft server forever ago. I just started playing again recently, but what's the point if no one can see my amazing rectangular buildings?

I bought Minecraft years ago, back when it was a "hidden gem" sort of game. Just recently I've tried to get back into my account but it's not letting me link my old account to a new account...

Is there any work around this? I paid for the game once but it's not letting me log in with that info or link accounts because of how long ago I paid for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)