Done Minimize roomintro code

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Sending a large piece of text using !code minimizes it by default and expands on click, I think it'd be pretty neat if that same feature could be added to the displayed code block that appears when Room Owners use /roomintro, Room Moderators use /staffintro, and all similar use-cases. (or if that's not desirable, at least update the CSS styling to match a multi line code block instead of many single lines)

edit: I forgot to mention I'm aware of stafftopic/topic/viewfaq, but still think this change would be good

Last edited:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Hm. It would be nice to get some sort of feedback of how many people prefer the code to start minimized vs not. The main reason I use /roomintro is to get its source code (to edit it), so it'd be annoying to need an extra click to get it.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
The source code is now collapsible, but visible by default.

I'm willing to make it collapsed by default, but I'd need to hear feedback from ROs about how often they use /roomintro, and what for, and whether they'd prefer the source code to start collapsed or uncollapsed.

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Fwiw, (speaking as a RO) I usually update my room intro pretty often and would like for it to start collapsed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)