MLB 2019

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
At present, I'm keeping Soto, Merrifield, Sale, Clevinger, Flaherty and Marquez. 4 SP and two bats, completely different from my usual approach.

Preliminary keepers:
Ronald José Acuña Blanco Jr. - $17.5
Ozzie Albies - $9.5
Cody Bellinger - $13
Eugenio Suarez - $9
Trevor Bauer - $9
James Paxton - $9
TOTAL CAP HIT: $67

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

We need to figure out this draft date. Currently it's set for Mar 23 @ 2PM EST. Does this work for you guys? I know we touched on it briefly on the app, but not everyone checks that. We most likely need to pick a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening, so let me know what works for you.

As for the trade reviews, I am fine with being the sole reviewer of trades if that's what you guys want to change it to. That way if there's ever any problem, all you need to do is oust me as a commissioner and you're set.

:mad:

Any Friday Night and all day Saturday and Sunday work for me. Would like the draft date before the Japan Series though if those games count for Week 1.

We need to figure out this draft date. Currently it's set for Mar 23 @ 2PM EST. Does this work for you guys? I know we touched on it briefly on the app, but not everyone checks that. We most likely need to pick a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening, so let me know what works for you.

As for the trade reviews, I am fine with being the sole reviewer of trades if that's what you guys want to change it to. That way if there's ever any problem, all you need to do is oust me as a commissioner and you're set.

:mad:
Anyway we can move it to 3/4/5 PM EST? If not I should be able to make it anyways.

Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. The 23 is good, earlier the better. Are we not going to get scores from Mariners and A's series?

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
any saturday afternoon is fine, my schedule other days are kind of sketchy. Do we have a spreadsheet of potential keepers/prices this year or do i have to figure it out myself?

You guys want to draft Saturday March 16th @ 3 or so PM?

Imanalt we need to nail a draft date down first so I can set a cutoff date for keeper prices. I already had linked eligible keepers earlier in the thread.
I'm good with this. Should give us ample time before Stallion and I draft for my league at 8 PM Central that night

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You guys want to draft Saturday March 16th @ 3 or so PM?

Imanalt we need to nail a draft date down first so I can set a cutoff date for keeper prices. I already had linked eligible keepers earlier in the thread.
Convert to GMT+11 pls. But yeah, next Sunday morning Aussie time (17th for us) should work for me!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Convert to GMT+11 pls. But yeah, next Sunday morning Aussie time (17th for us) should work for me!
Point of note, the American daylight savings time will be in effect as of this weekend, yours won't come in for a bit yet, will throw off the conversion from out GMT (currently -5, will be -4)

Stallion

Tree Young
Point of note, the American daylight savings time will be in effect as of this weekend, yours won't come in for a bit yet, will throw off the conversion from out GMT (currently -5, will be -4)
So if I add 15 hours to 3pm, that's a 6am Sunday draft time for me then. Hmm a little rough. I can do it if I absolutely have to biggie, but I am DJing till 4am so I am going to need to pull an all nighter if it's going to be that early a time.

biggie

champ

Did the 2019 draft costs as of today. I don't foresee them changing too much so unless there's something significant happening, these should be the locked in prices. What do you guys think? Also I moved the draft to two hours later to accommodate Stallion. I think we should be good.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Walker Buehler - 10
Gerrit Cole - 15
Aaron Nola - 11
Jose Ramirez - 19
Freddie Freeman - 16
JT Realmuto - 9

Total - 80

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
Merrifield - $11
Soto - $12
Sale - $37
Clevinger - $7
Flaherty - $9 (we round up right?)
Marquez - $6

Total: $82

Lorenzo Cain - $10
Eloy Jimenez - $5
Anthony Rendon - $14
Mike Foltynewicz - $4.50
Rich Hill - $8
Justin Verlander - $13.50

Total: $55

biggie

champ
if you have 2 players that end in a .50 value, i round the lower one up and the higher one down.

if you have 1 player that ends in a .50 value, i just round it up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)