Sports MLB 2021

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It seems settled. Draft has been changed to Friday March 26th at 8 PM. If you absolutely can't make it work, let me know.

I also set the keeper deadline to 2 days before that. So get to reviewing and finalizing your keeper picks. If you have any questions about the costs, let me know.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It seems settled. Draft has been changed to Friday March 26th at 8 PM. If you absolutely can't make it work, let me know.

I also set the keeper deadline to 2 days before that. So get to reviewing and finalizing your keeper picks. If you have any questions about the costs, let me know.
The time looks perfect to me, thanks for getting it sorted!

Oh right - could the people in the league reply and let me know if they’d like to be in? Honestly had forgotten about this.
Not me. COVID kinda made me forget about the league and tbh kinda lost interest. IMO baseball season is too long to keep me engaged with fantasy. Letting you know so you have an extra spot

Fuck yeah

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya I'm going to delete the reset league, I don't have the inclination to play in it again. Someone else can create it / commission for it if they would like to. Good luck!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
retaining Bell, Vlad, Bog, Moncada, Ryu, Wheeler, pending confirmation on total cost (I count 54 on the sheet but 59 adjusting Ryu's cost)

DEL RIO KEEPERS

Ronald Acuna Jr. - $22.5
Trea Turner - $22
Cody Bellinger - $14
Trevor Bauer - $16
Lucas Giolito - $14
Brandon Woodruff - $10

TOTAL COST TO KEEP: $99

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
retaining Bell, Vlad, Bog, Moncada, Ryu, Wheeler, pending confirmation on total cost (I count 54 on the sheet but 59 adjusting Ryu's cost)
Ryu's 2021 proj cost is $13, so his keeper cost is $6.50. The hyphen screwed up my import (though I thought I had accounted for all names with hyphens already...)

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heard on the radio on the way to yoga class today: I don't know if another team has had a worse offseason than the Cincinnati Reds.

welp :blobshrug:
I mean the Cubs could make a great case having traded away their Cy Young caliber starter ‍♂

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Keepers:
Devers: 14
Freeman: 16.5
Jose Ramirez: 19
Buehler: 14
Glasnow: 9
Cole: 20
Total: 92.5 (which rounds to 93 iirc?)

Letting Nola and Realmuto go is big sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)