Mod please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another decent sized RNG update. I stayed home from school today because I was sick, so I was able to get these guys RNGed, tutored, and transferred.

Frillish
OT: HILDA (51573)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31.22.31.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Moves (Level 8 UT): Giga Drain - Trick - Water Sport - Absorb
Note: NON REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)

Nature: Calm | Ability: Cute Charm
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 52 UT): Stealth Rock - Knock Off - Heal Bell - Moonlight
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge. Another ability capsule I need lol.)

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Hustle
Moves (Level 37 UT): Superpower - Endeavor - Crunch - Iron Head
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge.)​

No objections from me :). I'll try to keep you regularly updated and I'll tell you if I succeed or fail (hopefully succeed lol). I'm expecting this to take about a weekish, but I might stay home from school tomorrow and have a boatload of free time (although I should probably work on the 10 other trades I have pending as well ~_~).
Did you read the edit? Lol

Big Update. Got some real cool RNGs here, a couple being mine and a couple not. Also, I can now RNG shinies :D. So be prepared to see some really soon.

Eppie's Shiny Mew (ミュウ)

OT: E p p i e | ID: 25162
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31.30.31.09.30.31
Moves (Level 30 UT): Stealth Rock - Zen Headbutt - Drain Punch - Tailwind
Note: FULLY REDIS (Eppie's fully re-distributable Shiny Mew. RNG abused on an Emulator. Thank you Pokéguy for trading me this.)

Valzy's Mewtwo
OT: Valzy | ID: 30627
Nature: Naive | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 100 UT): Low Kick - Drain Punch - Zen Headbutt - Self-Destruct
Note: NFT unless you have one of my major wants. (My friend Valzy RNG abused this on an emulator. He then gave this to me as a gift and said that only me and our PM group of friends may trade this. Many thanks to him.)

Cryogonal
Nature: Modest | Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Moves (Level 31 UT): Signal Beam - Haze - Aurora Beam - Acid Armor
Note: NON REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)

Metang
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Clear Body
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Last edited:
CMT for the Low Kick Mewtwo? As I recall, you wanted my based TR Moltres and My Hasty KB Mewtwo, and we had some deal that kind of never happened lol.

Haha, nice! CMT for Mewtwo! If you don't need anything can you tell me who else has rights? I really want a boomtwo. ;)

CMT for the Low Kick Mewtwo? As I recall, you wanted my based TR Moltres and My Hasty KB Mewtwo, and we had some deal that kind of never happened lol.
Yeah, sorry about that. Was able to get karrablast cloned, but my cloners powersave broke, so I'll have to look elsewhere to clone the feebas. Really sorry for the lack of communication. Unfortunately, did not see anything else for the Mewtwo. (Guess I should put up a wants list and say I am only looking for things in it for the mewtwo lol).

I'm skipped. :O

Who else has rights? I didn't see a wants list on the front page.

EDIT: Oh, you haven't made one yet; lol damn. Mewtwooooooooo!

I'm skipped. :O

Who else has rights? I didn't see a wants list on the front page.
Whoops, sorry. Was typing out the response as you posted :P. Lemme check your thread. Before I do, do you have any legends left to catch? And I'm about to put wants up there.

As for who has rights, don't neccessarily want to give outs names, but about 10-12 people have the ability to trade it if they wanted to.

Whoops, sorry. Was typing out the response as you posted :P. Lemme check your thread. Before I do, do you have any legends left to catch? And I'm about to put wants up there.

As for who has rights, don't neccessarily want to give outs names, but about 10-12 people have the ability to trade it if they wanted to.
Well if you don't need anything you better PM me the names; I'd say 1/12 people want something from my thread; lol.

I have caught Yveltal, Xerneas, both Zygarde and one Mewtwo on Y. I was actually resetting Naïve Mewtwo on X, but have stopped to do a breeding project for ooh_shiny. So I guess just tutor-less Mewtwo; lol. I started with Froakie on X, so I think Moltres is on X and I started with Fennekin on Y, so I think I have Zapdos on Y, but I probably wont do Heat Wave less Zapdos, as I have flawless HP Grass and Ice in my thread; shiny even and am getting ooh_shiny's flawless shiny HP grass Moltres from Adrima soon. Bleh, I'm out of things to reset for, so I'm pretty much just waiting for the Dianice event to come out.

You could always try to reset for the Sludge Wave Gengar that will come out next month ( which I'm doing :p ) /lurking lol.
Oh hey, I kind of skipped over Gengar because I thought it was another one of those useless events. We'll see; looks like there is just a 13 day window between Gengar and Diancie. Depending on if the EB Games a few cities over is having these events, I may reset Gengar; I just know I'm doing Diancie for sure because ooh_shiny said I could have the codes for them, since ooh_shiny doesn't have the patience to reset them. *is sold into slavery to ooh_shiny for the foreseeable future.* Lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that. Was able to get karrablast cloned, but my cloners powersave broke, so I'll have to look elsewhere to clone the feebas. Really sorry for the lack of communication. Unfortunately, did not see anything else for the Mewtwo. (Guess I should put up a wants list and say I am only looking for things in it for the mewtwo lol).
I could trade Moltres and My Mewtwo 2:1 for yours, if you want. I really want a Low Kick Mewtwo.

Well if you don't need anything you better PM me the names; I'd say 1/12 people want something from my thread; lol.

I have caught Yveltal, Xerneas, both Zygarde and one Mewtwo on Y. I was actually resetting Naïve Mewtwo on X, but have stopped to do a breeding project for ooh_shiny. So I guess just tutor-less Mewtwo; lol. I started with Froakie on X, so I think Moltres is on X and I started with Fennekin on Y, so I think I have Zapdos on Y, but I probably wont do Heat Wave less Zapdos, as I have flawless HP Grass and Ice in my thread; shiny even and am getting ooh_shiny's flawless shiny HP grass Moltres from Adrima soon. Bleh, I'm out of things to reset for, so I'm pretty much just waiting for the Dianice event to come out.
You could always try to reset for the Sludge Wave Gengar that will come out next month ( which I'm doing :p ) /lurking lol.

I'll give you a male gale wings fletchling spitback in a quick ball with no ems quiet nature and these ivs 21/0/31/31/21/0 (good 4 mixed, possibly in TR teams)

For that shitty old mewtwo. <3

Ps i also give diance egg

(For a period of time people kept trying to say this to me via in game trades -.-).

I'm not srs.

Last edited:
CMT for Valzy's Mewtwo and the Eppie's Adament Mew :]

Oh hey, I kind of skipped over Gengar because I thought it was another one of those useless events. We'll see; looks like there is just a 13 day window between Gengar and Diancie. Depending on if the EB Games a few cities over is having these events, I may reset Gengar; I just know I'm doing Diancie for sure because ooh_shiny said I could have the codes for them, since ooh_shiny doesn't have the patience to reset them. *is sold into slavery to ooh_shiny for the foreseeable future.* Lol.
I could trade Moltres and My Mewtwo 2:1 for yours, if you want. I really want a Low Kick Mewtwo.
Alright guys, I put up the major wants for mewtwo. I am only accepting those for now for it. I will talk to Valzy and see how much he really cares, and depending on what he says, I might loosen the requirements or they may become stricter. They are at the bottom of the first post. I have been discussing with my friends, and we have come to a conclusion that this mewtwo should be extremely limited in distribution. Since I got it was a gift, it would feel wrong trading for just some fully redis legend. I hope you understand. If any of you come across one of my major wants, don't be afraid to come back :).

trikx_insane: I'll check your thread for the mew.

*Gets turned down* *Rushes over to check wants list* *Jaw hits floor*

Major Wants:
[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • Jolly/Adamant/careful/impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Nest ball Zygarde
  • (Once released) SW gengar event 20+/xx/20+/28+/20+/30+ Timid/modest (HP fire if possible)
  • NON REDIS 3rd gen RNGs (uncommon ones) specifically shiny naive mewtwo 30/31/31/31/31/31 in a nest ball
  • Modest 31/xx/31/26+/31/26+ xerneas in a luxury ball with HP fire
Lol, *looks at 31/31/25/X/30/31 Jolly Nest Ball Zygarde* Okay, I guess it's missing 7 defense points... *kicks Impish one*

But am I reading this correctly? Did my 31/X/31/26/31/28 Modest, HP Fire Quick Ball Xerneas just get turned down because it's not in a luxury ball? *Pukes*

Wow, I'm such a looser; I asked on SRSQ what ball to use and flargananddingle talked me into quick; it even has an X on it damn it.

LOOK AT THE X *Trev*! LOOK AT IT!

lmfao, well, thanks for checking I guess... 300 hours to be turned down for the wrong ball choice; I will not soon forget this...

*Gets turned down* *Rushes over to check wants list* *Jaw hits floor*

Lol, *looks at 31/31/25/X/30/31 Jolly Nest Ball Zygarde* Okay, I guess it's missing 7 defense points... *kicks Impish one*

But am I reading this correctly? Did my 31/X/31/26/31/28 Modest, HP Fire Quick Ball Xerneas just get turned down because it's not in a luxury ball? *Pukes*

Wow, I'm such a looser; I asked on SRSQ what ball to use and flargananddingle talked me into quick; it even has an X on it damn it.

LOOK AT THE X *Trev*! LOOK AT IT!

lmfao, well, thanks for checking I guess... 300 hours to be turned down for the wrong ball choice; I will not soon forget this...
Yeah sorry fren :(. I would have gone for the xerneas, but I plan to go for my own quick ball HP fire modest one. Otherwise, I would have picked it. I know these are very, very high (possibly impossible) expectations. That's why I chose them. Almost took down mewtwo completely, but I decided that would be stupid. I don't mean to offend if I accidentally did, just my opinion. Besides, depending on what Valzy says, your zygarde may be acceptable tomorrow. I would like to hear what he has to say about what quality of pokemon he wants for mewtwo. Besides, there are a few others who have such a mewtwo that have posted here today you can bother for one :3 (paybacks a bitch guys :P).

Update. I promised you guys some shiny RNGs, and here they are :D

Shiny Golett
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Moves (Level 32 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Drain Punch
Note: NON-REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)

Shiny Krookodile
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
Moves (Level 49 UT): Stealth Rock - Knock Off - Iron Tail - Superpower
(RNG captured on my White cartridge. Could really use an ability capsule for this.)

Shiny Purrloin
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Limber
Moves (Level 4 UT): Trick - Knock Off - Iron Tail - Gunk Shot
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)