Tournament Modern Trio Open - Round 1 (Gen 6, Gen 7, Gen 8 NO DYNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: No response all day from my opponent. I know there are still a few hours left, but it is well past midnight where I am. I told him about my time zone, so he knew when he could find me online. I guess he is not interested in playing anymore. In any case, I will go offline now, so if he tries to schedule a last minute attempt I will not be available. I just write this to make sure it is clear that I am not the one who is unresponsive and not interested in playing.

Please read the introduction post carefully, there is a whole guide on how to schedule and an explanation of what happens if your opponent doesn't answer or show up.
i tried two days ago as they say to contact though smogon walls and i did it. And he didnt respond
So my opponent gave me a free win

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
i tried two days ago as they say to contact though smogon walls and i did it. And he didnt respond
So my opponent gave me a free win
As you were told by Irpachuza, you responded to a message from months ago, sent to you for a previous Random Battle tournament.
You opponent was dariol91, and you didn't try to schedule publicly.
1633942038016.png

I understand that you tried to search for them on PS, but that's not how scheduling works nor does it count as a valid method of scheduling.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Extent given to:
Aquaa  vs  demmoo
C.SIVA  vs  karloco
MalMoonsault  vs  gatorpmcg

AW was given to people who asked for it on this thread, and the following users proceed to r2 by activity win:
Windingsss
Casual dot exe
mammalu
ezlaturbo
pokeblade101
eu
Anthonyy23
typhoonty
Aurodian
MultiAmmiratore
fabwooloo
Nael222
SerpentStrik
Mr.Bossaru
Please remember to post on the corresponding round thread or contact one of the hosts if your opponent is inactive to make our job at giving AWs easier.

Coinflips:

If you have anything to ask, or forgot to post replays, please ping me while doing so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)