Side Monotype BLT IV - Week 3

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader

Art by Ticken

Week 3
Rules
Replays
Records Spreadsheet

vs

Snowpoint Staravias (3) vs Marauding Marowaks (3)
SS: kythr vs BitchKicker
SS: blinkboy vs Nexecutioner
SS: Floss vs TezGreninja
USUM: DugZa vs smub
ORAS: Riku Sakuraba vs Cell
BW: Yami vs dahli

vs

Slateport Scorpions (4) vs Fashionista Florges (2)
SS: Fylkir Pudin vs Nailec
SS: Chaitanya vs Conflux
SS: The Thunderbirds vs Kaguya Lys
USUM: Ferno vs Splash
ORAS: Crashy vs tier
BW: K3ppr vs Maki's Fox

vs

Twinleaf Togekiss (4) vs Masquerading Mimikyus (2)
SS: Caspell vs Prof.Otaku
SS: Fírnen vs yedla
SS: Decem vs Cognitohazard
USUM: Ssalbap vs Dandy Highwayman
ORAS: Bondie vs Wyn
BW: Ronman5 vs zugubu royale

Deadline to get your games done for this Week is April 19th @ 10 PM EDT

Last edited:

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
not predicting ss for obvious reasons
SM: DugZa vs smub - i have every reason to believe dugza is favored in every aspect here from being historically successful vs smub (see circuit semis), being more familiar with todays sm meta (hes more active), and generally being a better player. big edge
ORAS: Riku Sakuraba vs Cell - this one is actually a bit interesting. staravias effort into their oras teams are a bit wild and creative, but the most important thing here is that they're working. the scariest thing is that their builds are getting better too. all 70 users in that team cord can most definitely figure out some way to figure out and exploit cell's weak points, so therefore i shall give riku the edge.
BW: Yami vs dahli - magma apparently had a moment and said hes gonna go 4-1 now. i find that hard to believe though for 2 reasons. 1: this type of thing happens like twice a month and 2: there is an obstacle in the way from making this true, and that obstacle is peachy. i like peachys playing a lot, which is enough of a reason to edge them here

SM: Ssalbap vs Dandy Highwayman - i think i hate on taide a lot i wont lie, but i wont hate on him here. taide's only problem here may be the lack of diversity in his team selection which may bite him in the ass here, but other than that, i favor him here. ssalbap does however manage to pull some random wins out of the ass, and that can very well happen. decent edge though
ORAS: Bondie vs Wyn - yeah so that one week where i didn't bold wyn... that's shits not gonna happen again LOL hes going 5-0 bros. oras is also a different meta than the time in which bondie played too. big edge
BW: Ronman5 vs zugubu royale - i cant believe im doing this but.. LOL going for the upset here. why? i can't really tell you to be honest but i have some weird feeling that ronmans gonna win fsr so

Snowpoint Staravias (4) vs Marauding Marowaks (2)
SS: kythr vs BitchKicker - I was playing around with making like a bitchkythr pun and it wasn't funny at all and I'm really disappointed in myself. Kythr to win
SS: blinkboy vs Nexecutioner - So I would bold nex here normally because id back him to out prep blinkboy, however, hes going against the team with floss and dugza in it and ik they are going to try to absolutely cteam the fuck out of nex and they are pretty good at it too, so yeah, not sure what to expect here tbh
SS: Floss vs TezGreninja - I love tezzy but floss did just win ssnls so like its hard to back against him, expecting to see some weird shit in this game
SM: DugZa vs smub - Dugza somehow dodged peachy here which is probably a good thing for him, smub is good but i feel like dugza should win this. as attribute and nam (wtf why did name delete his predicts smh) said he has beaten him before in tours so yeah lets go with that
ORAS: Riku Sakuraba vs Cell - Every match that riku plays is a highlight match and he is for sure going 5-0 by the end of the season
BW: Yami vs dahli - Damn peachy is so scared of dugza that hes going to play bw this week, still id back him to win

Slateport Scorpions (6) vs Fashionista Florges (0)
SS: Fylkir Pudin vs Nailec - I mean, lets be real here, im not sure if Nailec has ever played against bug stall so he really has a thing or two coming his way
SS: Chaitanya vs Conflux - Unfortunately the number 1 ss slot in this tour has been overthrown by cognitohazard, should be a good game though, chait to win
SS: The Thunderbirds vs Kaguya Lys - The thunderbirds is winning every game he plays from here just you fucking watch
SM: Ferno vs Splash - Damn Ferno is about to win her 3rd game in a 3rd different tier its actually insane how does she do it
ORAS: Crashy vs tier - Crashy won't be happy with how hes started but id back him to come out and beat tier
BW: K3ppr vs Maki's Fox - Was Maki's Fox even born when bw came out?????????? I don't even think k3kkr will need to hax to win this, he still will though...

Twinleaf Togekiss (2) vs Masquerading Mimikyus (4)
SS: Caspell vs Prof.Otaku - Damn Caspell is too good, no fucking chance he loses here
SS: Fírnen vs yedla - Yedla has had a really good start to this blt and I can see him continuing that here
SS: Jolly Togekiss ^-^ vs Cognitohazard - damn jt is the first manager to sub himself in and hes playing against "just cognitohazard"
SM: Ssalbap vs Dandy Highwayman - not sure tbh, both are pretty good but idk i guess id back taide
ORAS: Bondie vs Wyn - Idk how good bondie is at oras and wyn hasnt even been troubled in his matches yet so
BW: Ronman5 vs zugubu royale - Damn ronman really is undefeated, absolutely insane. he cant possibly lose here

God that took way too fucking long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)