Monotype BLT (Won by Victorious Victinis)

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
"Jerechyo was last seen: Thursday at 3:59 PM" = according to smogon.

so did u find him or do i just get the activity win?
i mean he may not have come on smogon its more reliable to pm the bot, Lady Monita, .seen [insert user] and see how long ago he came on PS as this is a clearer indication of his activity.

Edit: thanks to Misaka Mikoto for showing that lady monita is actually not good for determining activity

Last edited:
i mean he may not have come on smogon its more reliable to pm the bot, Lady Monita, .seen [insert user] and see how long ago he came on PS as this is a clearer indication of his activity.
Smogon Activity is also far better than relying on Lady Monita. I don't find it to be all that credible because it only sees people who have joined whatever room Lady Monita is in. I've tested it to make sure I'm correct.

[16:51:58] +Misaka Mikoto: .seen clearly
[16:51:58] *Lady Monita: clearly was last seen 9 days, 1 hour, 18 minutes, 37 seconds ago.
(Was in tournaments/Gamecorner room)

EDIT: Trade you might have try harder to meet with Tacoman because he was on Sunday as well.

Last edited:
Giving TheTacoMan and Trade an extension until Thursday because of the huge timezone difference. AceOfGames gets the activity win against Jerechyo. Besides this, round 2 is over! The Victinis and the Vivillons tied 3-3, and the Eevees won (by majority, even though not all games are finished) against the Malamars 4-1.
Eevees: 4
Vivillons: 1
Malamars: 1
Victinis: 2

The Eevees are in the lead with 4 points.
Round 3 will be posted shortly.

Last edited:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Demontamer was last seen:
Sep 24, 2016
calling activity :/
haven't seen on PS and hasn't been on smogon for 2 weeks-ish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)