Side Monotype BLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Moosical's internet is currently down which may explain why some of you don't know when the draft is, but it is tentatively planned for 11 PM GMT-5 (EST) assuming that he will have his internet back up and running when said time rolls around. The draft will be conducted in the Monotype Events room as well.

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Moosical's internet is currently down which may explain why some of you don't know when the draft is, but it is tentatively planned for 11 PM GMT-5 (EST) assuming that he will have his internet back up and running when said time rolls around. The draft will be conducted in the Monotype Events room as well.
Do you mean 11 AM? I don't have a preference really, nor do I question the decision, but 11 PM EST sounds a bit late to hold a draft for people to watch tbh.

Do you mean 11 AM? I don't have a preference really, nor do I question the decision, but 11 PM EST sounds a bit late to hold a draft for people to watch tbh.
No it’s at 11pm est. It’s late sure, but the players don’t have to be there for them to draft their teams. People still wanna watch ofc, so the timing sucks for that

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The draft is complete and the teams have been chosen!

Draft logs can be found here.

Week 1 will begin on Thursday 3/15!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)