Not open for further replies.
Gonna give ice a try, I guess.
Challenge Registration
PS Name: terrors
Laddering Alt: CCIc6 shiota, CCIc6 Toriko

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Challenge Registration
PS Name: Allegiant Exca
Laddering Alt: CCIc6 Excadrill

Last edited:
Thought I would spark some discussion on this challenge.

It's very notable to me that this Ghost challenge will be very difficult, especially with the recent aegislash ban. We had this planned weeks in advanced, and we didn't know that the ban would even take place.

With that said, how is it adapting w/o using Aegislash? Has Doublade been able to provide anything as an "Aegislash replacement?" How has your teambuilding been affected with out Awgislash's presence?
HoF/Peak Submission
PS Name: Arectaris/ a rekt aris
Laddering Alt(s): CCGh6 rekt
HoF Level: Gold(1400+)
Proof: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-344187109

One thing: Doublade is in NO way Aegislash.

Aegislash, along with being able to hold an item that isn't Eviolite to survive, was able to setup safely within its King Shield mindgames and sweep provided the necessary conditions, could switch out and do its role again if needed, and was a mixed attacker to break those really physical walls. Doublade, if using it offensively like most, doesn't have the coveted Shield, physically walled easily, and will probably only have one chance to setup. RestTalk Doublade provided more safety, with a monstrous Def, spreading Toxics whereever while taking defensive hits, and complemented Trev well. In other words, there was no room for an Aegi-like Doublade.

Due to my busy schedule, Challenge #50 will be released this afternoon! Since we hit the milestone, we have something very special planned for it, hint hint ;)

Challenge #50
3 Cores, Mar 17 - Apr 1

Ground

contributed by iVid

Mega Swampert + Mamoswine
(You must use a Swampert using the Swampertite)
tag: CCGn6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Fairy

contributed by Stun

Slurpuff + Gardevoir-Mega
(You must use a Gardevoir using the Gardevoirite)
tag: CCFa6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1550+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Bug
contributed by Stun

Vivillon + Armaldo
tag: CCBu6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Wanka (Bug)
Devinp0 (Fairy)
DuckyOfChaos (Bug)
Dece1t (Ground)
Trichotomy (Bug)
Arectaris (Fairy)

iVid (Fairy)
Ticktick (Ground)
DuckyOfChaos (Bug)
Fergusx (Fairy)
IcE BraNd (Fairy)
KevinELF (Fairy)
KevinELF (Bug)
iVid (Bug)

None

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, we will no longer be using Google Docs, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. To apply for certain HoF levels and/or submit a new peak, see the example post here.

As a reminder, Challenge #49 is still ongoing until March 25th!

There is a prize for this challenge! The person who peaks the highest will be able to pick a core of their choice to use in the challenge after this one ends, for any type! Also, you will be eligible to be added to our all new Core Challenge Hall of Fame!​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Challenge Registration
PS name :
Arectaris/ a rekt aris
Laddering alt : CCBu6 aris, CCFa6 aris

rest in pieces ghost cc, 50% of my matches were lost to hax and they all said gg after. the nerve of ladder is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)